Polluted China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polluted China

Dear friends I think you may want to know this about your commerce oriented counterpart, China. People get sick, die, suffer from malnutrition because the crops are exposed to toxins which are derived from other countries, something needs to be done, and in seeing that India shares a common border with polluted China something needs to be done all the more faster. No wonder China is expanding its territory, so the pollution can be spread out to decrease the volume of pollution per square miles but the social impact they put is agonizing, irritating and immoral. Read this:

Please contribute with as much information as you can gain.

hear hear

okay prochina what so you have to say for this. the pollution the chinese are affecting all the people around the world. so please make sure that they don't dump their stuff in india.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Some "Little Red" Facts about Polluted China

Statistics indicate that, as a result of industrial production, 21 million tons of sulfur dioxide are emitted into the atmosphere each year, in addition to 14 million tons of smoke-filled dust and another 13 million tons of suspended particulate matter. Industrial boilers and furnaces consume almost half of China's coal and are the largest single point sources of urban air pollution.
      Last edited by Omni; 05-12-2006, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Polluted China affect on Other Countries

For the rest of the world, how China responds to its environmental crisis has enormous implications. Nankivell outlines some potential future scenarios that suggest just how serious a threat China's environmental practices might be to global security. Already, throughout Asia and beyond, China's contribution to transborder air and water pollution provokes significant concern. Russia's harsh criticism of China's handling of the recent transborder water pollution disaster that poisoned the water for the twelve million residents of Harbin and many others suggests the potential for international conflict. Globally, China is one of the world's leading contributors to climate change, ozone depletion, and biodiversity loss, and it is now in the early stages of following the United States and other rich nations in a race toward mass automobile ownership whose implications for air pollution and global warning are profound.

Comment

A Look at Who's Country Polluted China is Populating

While there is little agreement among scholars about whether resource shortages lead to greater cooperation or conflict, either scenario encompasses security considerations. Russian politicians already allege possible Chinese territorial designs on the region. They note Russia's falling population in the Far East, currently estimated at some 6 to 7 million, and argue that the growing Chinese population along the border, more than 80 million, may soon take over. While these concerns smack of inflated nationalism and scare tactics, there could be some truth to them. The method by which China might annex the territory can only be speculated upon, but would surely result in full-scale war between two powerful, nuclear-equipped nations.

Comment

You Gotta Read This, Polluted Chinese Exports

its a link to a .pdf file

don't have .pdf read in html

C'mon people where are you, contribute, I wanna get some insight, what do you think? Where is india in all of this? Do you know of some more information?

Comment

India itself uses coal for most of its power plants and is facing pollution issues too.

Comment

India is badly facing pollution issues. Looks like in this case India and China are the same. NOt only India but all the developed countries. Kolkata and other metropolitan cities are badly polluted but as India is diverse there are lots of unpolluted places which China might lack. India has 23% of its area covered in forests.

Comment

Lets start something for a greener india, articulate06@hotmail.com.

Comment

.................................................. ......................................
                    Last edited by Omni; 09-19-2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I have a question to ask those who created rumour that exaggerate the envirenmentla pollution in China. Have you been to China? How long have you stayed in China? How much do you know about China? If the answer is no, you have no right to make any comments about the envirenment fo China. I am Chinese. I have been lived in China for more than 20 years. I can enjoy the bright sunshine, blue sky,fress air and clean water.

Comment

Cool buddy it was great to know about china.....some day I will definatly like to vist... China... yea its very disgusting when people say anything without knowing why the hell they creating such rumour...
                        My Policy No one is best every body is trying to be best so adopt good things of other and ignore bad ...
                        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                        X