Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Representation of indian women in bollywood cinema

Hello! Everybody!

im just conducting a survey on the representations of indian females in bollyood cinema for my media project and i was wandering on your thoughts of how you feel indian females are potrayed in bollywood cinema compared to indian females potrayed in western cinema

i would love to hear your thoughts!

tanks!

bye!

well in the bollywood films, indian women are given their freedom and thoughts to achieve their maximum extent they are able to. they are given the opportunities to prove themselves and help to make films a hit.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Indian actresses get the same type of respect, honour, opportunity as actresses get in Hollywood industries.

They are potrayed as strong at heart, nice, polite, and also as criminals. They play a lot of different types of roles.

Comment

well if u ask me they must be playing more as roles of criminals to match their personality. just kidding!!
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

lol. well you are actually right. Most of them play roles of criminals. And now the most beautiful woman of the world as judged by Hollywood and France, Aiswarya Rai is going to be a criminal in the next movie who's gonna mastermind every major crime in Mumbai city in Dhoom 2.

Comment

Working...
          X