Hinduism: One God or Many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pankajrathod
    .As its said,you cant question/answer/debate on any religion.Its simply not possible.
    I completely disagree. You can and you should question everything in life. IF a religion says some shit it does not become the supreme truth. Religion was also written and interpreted by normal humans like u and me. People claim that there was God in those days who came down himself to write it.

First we dont know if there is any God and if he actually came down then. And secondly if God had come down to guide man then he would not have advocated polygamy, child marriage, sati system and burqa system. He would not have said that i am the allah or the jesus and i am the only one. People who believe in me will get heaven and the rest will go to hell.

I dont see any reason why we should not question. If we humans didnt question and think we would be still in stone age.

There are so many miseries in the world because we are cowards when it comes to questioning religion.

Comment

If there was no God how was this world created. To create a small earning someone has to do the job. Then this huge universe cannot create itself.

Comment

This universe is infinite and nothing is created or destroyed. Its the elements of nature changing different forms.

Besides if there has to be God to create the universe. There sould also be someone to create God and the Gods god.

We have not explored all corners of science yet. Infac we know a very little and whatever we dont understand we simply say its God.

A thousand years earlier people would safely say that earth is flat and the sun by the grace of allah or surya devta moves around it etc etc. And if anyone would challenge it he was called a moron.

God for me is everything there is. Whats there to believe in it?? Does a fish believe in water?? I fear God too much to be religious. So dont give me ur religious lectures.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
          This universe is infinite and nothing is created or destroyed. Its the elements of nature changing different forms.

Besides if there has to be God to create the universe. There sould also be someone to create God and the Gods god.

We have not explored all corners of science yet. Infac we know a very little and whatever we dont understand we simply say its God.

A thousand years earlier people would safely say that earth is flat and the sun by the grace of allah or surya devta moves around it etc etc. And if anyone would challenge it he was called a moron.

God for me is everything there is. Whats there to believe in it?? Does a fish believe in water?? I fear God too much to be religious. So dont give me ur religious lectures.
          well said rohit khaitan but it's hard for me to believe there's no god. God is something what we might think or what we might beleive in to gain confidence.

Comment

Working...
          X