This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miqsh
    wait! what if the brother had laid hands on another woman u moron. then what would the other person do? asshole think man there might be more than one issue to it. idiot where is the blasted indian brain the indians have?? have u spent it one arguing some bullshit.

there is definitely tons of mistakes in ur religion in terms of bigamy okay. one of the gods of urs aren't up to what they expect of u is he?? fuck u man. once i looked upon u as a good indian. now u aren't even worth spitting at now.

So you dont have answers to my question. And u reacted in ur typical way. Spit at others. Abuse them. Of course u cant kill me here or u would have done that as well.

You know you fucker, every time a question is asked about ur religion. You people cry and fowl and bang ur heads on floors and draw ur weapons to kill others. If you have the guts debate me mr. bigot.

I call sati and bigamy bullshit. You have the guts to call killing of non believers as recommended by your religion bullshit?? Do u have teh guts to call burqa system bullshit?

And yes india 1989, you are a kid. I will show u how. remember some girl on this forum said i would like to marry somebody like ram whos maryada purshottam. And mishq s reply was lollllssss......... You say a thing about muhammad and he will shit in his pants. And let him clarify if he has guts. He will not argue with me. Because he knows he cant.

And as far as prayers r concerned. Prayers r sung in every school in india. So why dont tehy stop going to schools if they only bow down to allah. They should not sing any prayer at all except for namaj. And they want it this way only. And vande mataram is the first step to that goal.

They want taj mahal to be the property of muslim personal law board. Ask him if ur freind mishq is against it. Ask him if hes against burqa system. He will not say a word against anything in islam. whatever bullshit it may be.

But u say anything against hinduism and christianity. he will laugh at the peak of his voice. You can notice this in all his posts throughout the forum.

Come on mishq answer my questions. Dont go and hide in ur masjid. Answer me and answer me openly

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
      So you dont have answers to my question. And u reacted in ur typical way. Spit at others. Abuse them. Of course u cant kill me here or u would have done that as well.

You know you fucker, every time a question is asked about ur religion. You people cry and fowl and bang ur heads on floors and draw ur weapons to kill others. If you have the guts debate me mr. bigot.

I call sati and bigamy bullshit. You have the guts to call killing of non believers as recommended by your religion bullshit?? Do u have teh guts to call burqa system bullshit?

And yes india 1989, you are a kid. I will show u how. remember some girl on this forum said i would like to marry somebody like ram whos maryada purshottam. And mishq s reply was lollllssss......... You say a thing about muhammad and he will shit in his pants. And let him clarify if he has guts. He will not argue with me. Because he knows he cant.

And as far as prayers r concerned. Prayers r sung in every school in india. So why dont tehy stop going to schools if they only bow down to allah. They should not sing any prayer at all except for namaj. And they want it this way only. And vande mataram is the first step to that goal.

They want taj mahal to be the property of muslim personal law board. Ask him if ur freind mishq is against it. Ask him if hes against burqa system. He will not say a word against anything in islam. whatever bullshit it may be.

But u say anything against hinduism and christianity. he will laugh at the peak of his voice. You can notice this in all his posts throughout the forum.

Come on mishq answer my questions. Dont go and hide in ur masjid. Answer me and answer me openly

mr nobody, why would i say things against burqa system or killing assholes like u are bullshit?? ha ha don't say anything anymore. i have been answering ur dumb questions so where am i hiding?? instead u are hinding behind ur mama isn't it?. u are just trying to make some answers to just retaliate. so just do better things than such a waste of ur energy.

yeah the prayers generally are just to god in the schools, so it doen't mean that it has to be any idol in particular or jesus. ur level of knowledge is going down the drain.

shit in my pants?? please this is just the final confirmation that u are just some bastard who hasn't a single clue what he is up to.

speak to me directly. don't bring in india1989 in this. ask me. what were ur questions and what haven't i answered? when i answer. u try to avoid it and look for some mistakes to continue the argument. u are pathetic. sometimes it is strange that i feel pity on u. hmmph very ironic.
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by kamal_1212
        Few more questions :

What is with Pigs, dogs and apes, why did Allah create them if the disliked them so much?

What is with Satan? did Allah create Satan (his own enemy?)

How can a creator of the Universe dislike his own creation?If Allah did not create them, surely there is some other creator also and sure Allah has some competition. Hence he does not likes partners?

Why after more than 1450 years Allah could not make the world Dar ul islam. Seems a very weak deity? They claim that he created the universe in 7 days and he could not make the world Dar ul islam in 1450 years?

ha ha ha

he created them to test the limits of the mankind. he wanted the people to learn self control. he wanted them to pass the test in this world. allah the almighty doesn't hate his creations. but will hate them if they are against him. it is like slapping ur mother a 100 times. will u do that?? who knows u just might.
        miqsh

Comment

Below is my opinion on member of this forum depending on their opinion on issue of Religion.

[1] About India1989, he is Indian who give more importance to country (mother land) than religion caste etc., he think that Hindu are also terrorist. He believe that to be neutral means we should say against Hindu also to satisfy Muslim like congress party or Samajwadi Party…. he he he.
          Sumo for your information Naxalites is not only Hindu people, they are from every caste and religion they are economically backward. For Naxal our politician are responsible, nearly period of 60 year has over after our independence but politician has done nothing for those people, naxal are not fighting to save Hindu religion. They are been made by politician.

[2] About Mishq he is Muslim who give more importance to his religion more than his country, who believes ladeen and sadam were fighting for sake of saving Muslim religion which is totally wrong. He doesn’t know about any other religion other than some what Islam. I think he can’t read other religion coz he is Muslim and if he read he is going in hell not in heaven . Mishq I don’t want to target you but the way you had written shows this only.
          See if dog Bites you don’t have to bite dog. If we know anything about our religion that can be improve we have to tell that openly and we have to accept the fact.

[3] About Rohit he is Hindu who is least bother about Hindu or Muslim he is interested in his nation, for him religion is not of importance but he hate fundamentalist of any religion. Personally he is very flexible, but the way he says difficult to tolerate by Muslims people, he had said some thing which is noticeable… people can understand.
          “I call sati and bigamy bullshit. You (muslim) have the guts to call killing of non believers as recommended by your religion bullshit?? Do u have the guts to call burkha system bullshit?”

[4] About Adil he is Pakistani he don’t know about Indian Constitution, difficult to trust him … he he he … any way he is some what good in justifying Islam with maturity, mishq has to learn something from him other than being terrorist… . See Misqh I am not telling you terrorist but you don’t know Pakistani they can do brain washing in name of religion so please be aware of him…

[5] About Kamal he know what is written in Quran so he can put verses here on forum, up till now he had not got an idea or proper justification about that verses. Some one has to explain it in proper way, other wise image of Muslim religion will not be nice in his brain and he will project it in bad way only like jerk…I hope some day some Muslim will explain him properly about Muslim religion.

[6] About Myself (Sunilkumar) for me my country is important, yea I am Hindu. It’s Difficult to change my religion coz I had seen communal riot in my city. I have Muslim friend but in time of communal riot I can’t trust them. I am like Rohit in matter of belief; I can screw any god that can be of hindu, muslim Christian etc. But I know people those who don’t know exact meaning of GOD will be hurt by this.

You must be thinking why I can’t trust Muslim in communal riot, I do have some Muslim friend they told me at the time of riot don’t come in our area coz at time we are mad and even if we are not mad other Muslim brothers are mad they will kill you we will not be able to save you. Personally I had saved 3 family Muslim at time of communal riot, Its very difficult to save some one in those circumstance, even person to whom you are saving they do have doubt on you. We cannot fight against mad mob we have to hide people from mob to whom we have to save.

As far Vandematram it is a national song, if any one will sing this song that never means he is praying other religion, and If Muslim thinks that it is other religion than its very shameful, If Vandematram is against any religion or not correct then why it was consider as nation song from last 100 years.

Vademataram is national song… not a prayer it’s respect to mother land, which is more important then religion & those who think religion is more important that mother land they should not stay in my country, they can be Hindu Muslim Christian Sikh etc. any dam ass holes.

Few Fact Muslim Sheik from Arab comes here in Hyderabad they marry with some Muslim girl they will enjoy with them for 1-2 week, then they go back to their country and never comes back, they never give right of wife to that Indian girl, this what I had seen… In news channel few days back.

Mishq was shouting for Saudi Arab (Ladeen and Sadam) on one issue on this forum but he is Indian, now mishq forget about our religion Hindu Muslim etc and see what that Arabic are doing with Indian Muslim girls. Is this Muslim religion is all about?
          Muslim girls are not getting good Muslim boy here in India, why the hell they are going for Muslim from other country?

Mishq I am hindu…. you know I was staying with one guy called Aftab hope by name you can understand he is Muslim he was in love with Hindu girl, I supported him when I was in delhi and few days back he married that girl. Now he is married but his family had not accepted that girl as daughter in law, for love gal went against all his religion and every one & you know its required guts… now that guy is not even earning properly the girl is earning and taking care of that guy. Even Girl has to do abortion coz the guy is not earning …who will look after kid. We think it’s easy but fact is money is important money don’t have any religion. Mishq I hope you got an idea that religion is least important when we don’t have money.

Give me Money I can start communal riot….
          I am good enough to screw happiness of every GOD and their follower.

[1] My Religion cannot be better, if I show other religion as bad religion.
          [2] I am not fool like M F Hussain who creates any goddesses nude.
          [3] I am not fool like Danish Cartoonist who created picture of Allah.
          [4] I am not fool like POP recently who gave some statement against Islam.
          [5] I am not like Kamal. But by being neutral, I will like to know many things about Islam … that can be good or bad any thing.
          [6] For India (my mother land) any thing I can do…I can screw any God.
          [7] I do have brain, I can only understand any issue if it is properly justify with some reason and logic
          [8] Difficult to make me terrorist in name of religion now.
          [9] Difficult to believe about heaven and hell.
          [10] Difficult to change my own religion at any cost. I can't do anything about it, I was born in that religion.

Hello... GOD your position is not secured…. some day some one will kick you Out from that position....
          Any way i have taken your(i.e. GOD) eyes, I can understand your (i.e. God) position....

Unseen GOD is Great... (Thanks for giving me your eyes).
          Its me Sunilkumar…
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-18-2006, 04:13 PM.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

well maybe i do argue a lot about religion. but come on, i am not bad enough to do what the sheikh had done. this is about a muslim who takes women for granted. i am an indian. about the somewhat of quran, maybe u are partly right. i don't know all of the quran. but what i know a little bit is absolutely true.

i am not a fundamentalist or a fanatic of islam. i just can't see those poor people subjected to insults and stuff when many of them don't deserve it.
            u are directly accusing them for others mistakes. if there are mistakes in the peoples' choices then it doen't for god sake islam doesn't have anything to do with countless amount in the death toll. just because a useless asshole like veerapan was a good for nothing thief, doesn't mean that he was any ways connected to u anyway other than the fact that he was an indian and that he was a man of ur religion. so i am not accusing u for his actions. i am not asking u what the hell does ur religion teach and ask to follow.

how can u have muslim friends when u don't trust them at all. for being friends there are some general rules. if they are not satisfied he is just a fellow who happens to meet u often and just talk a lot. simple

maybe u think that child marriage or polygamy was wrong. but did anyone think that there wasn't cases like that in india? just because the prophet was an important person and that he was against some things doesn't make him the worst guy that could occur on this planet.

i never said that islam as the best religion to convince u of my ideas .

as for vande mataram people do have to have their choices. this is not a national song. this is just a song on patriotism. so people must have their choices in this. when the indian constitution decided that india should be secular then they should have realized that there was a lot more than joining india. well for the comment u made my friend if all the muslims in inda were to see them then u are not going to have a good response from them. infact the most basic thing could be a riot or two.

the only thing that separates us muslims from others is bowing to none other than allah. so if we were to violate such an important and a basic rule such as that then there isn't a reliigion such as islam in india then. if u respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in india. if not then maybe the muslims really should not be a part of india as it seems. i am not intending to divide india on this basis. but if things were to get out of hand and the reason why pakistan shall succeed in their goal to divide india is because even people in india think that muslims are a burden to them. remember all the muslims look up to india and respect it but not servile enough to be on their knees.
            Last edited by miqsh; 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM.
            miqsh

Comment

Miqsh you said if u respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in India. if not then maybe the Muslims really should not be a part of India as it seems. I am not intending to divide India on this basis. but if things were to get out of hand and the reason why Pakistan shall succeed in their goal to divide India is because even people in India think that Muslims are a burden to them. I will say if you (Muslim) think that Vandematram is a prayer of some other religion than other Non-Muslim Indian will think Muslims are burden.

Miqsh you said if u respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in india. ..
              what do you mean by this..? Do we are not allowing you to pray your Allah?...

you had wrong perception about your religion… read Quran properly, It is written Paradise is below leg of mother… India is mother land… and on judgment day every once good and bad deeds will be measured do decide are they eligible to get paradise or not. I am sorry to say your most of Mullah are not teaching properly Quran. Otherwise things would have been different. My request to Mullah is please interpret things written in Quran in proper way, so that other can understand it in properway.

Miqsh You know how human bombs (suicidal Squad) are created… their brain washing is done by saying them that fight for you motherland in name of Allah you will get paradise….

See my nation is not because of me, I am because of my nation. Where ever I will go all are going to call me Indian. If you think that Indian is gali (Bad word) then we can’t do anything. You don’t have to always crib that we don’t get this and that right in India, Muslim do have all rights.

Miqsh Vandematram is a National Song....
              Vadematram you said its personal choice.. Ok it should be personal choice but not a choice of Community to decide it should be sing or not. School have some rules and regulation & in school when child sings this song they try to find it out what is meaning of this song which clearly show that it is patriotic song, which make them good citizen of India and they get patriotic feeling for India. In India Religion is personal keep that in your house, don’t bring them in public.

You already said you don’t know much about Quran it will be better try to read it in proper way by being neutral. You will get GOD, and if you will read other things like bible, Geeta, khalsa etc. then also you will get GOD. But interpret it in proper way other wise you will end up like kamal.

Miqsh you asked me how can u have muslim friends when u don't trust them at all. For being friends there are some general rules.

See Friendships just happen that is not in our control, we (friends) don’t kill each other at time of communal riot, but at time of riot, If any things goes wrong if I am with him(Muslim friend) then also that will be black spot on friendship and on my friend, my community will say he(myself) was with his Muslim friend and they killed him… fact is my friend will not kill me but you don’t know mob, my only friend can’t protect me at that time and you know mob will say to my friend kill me or they will kill him. ..You are very kid in this matter. Trust is always their but no friends are in that position to help each other. See brother I had seen riot, so I don’t believe in any specific religion. Religions never teach us to kill our own friend. See smart Muslim friend say this … at the time of riot don’t come in our area coz at time we are mad and even if we are not mad other Muslim brothers are mad they will kill you we will not be able to save you…
              It’s a personal experience. … Miqsh … Hope you understand.

Miqsh only politician create communal riot no one else.

See after communal riot of Ahmedabad I don’t believe in any religion and my Muslim friend has started strictly following his Muslim religion…. ha ha ha…. I had seen world with different angle and he has seen world in different angle at time of riot.

Miqsh some more guideline, in communal riot we must be careful of our personal enemy, of our own religion he may kill us and it will be said that some one of other religion had killed you.

I was burn by hot milk, now I will blow air on butter milk to drink it.

Miqsh it’s unnecessary to explain anyone any thing on religion. People are blindly attached with religion, they will read Quran, Geeta, Ramayan, Khalasa etc. but they are not able to interpret things written in it in proper way.

One thing more I want to say …. no one is doing charity by becoming a part of India as a citizen of this country, bloody they don’t have any fucking choice to go anywhere they know when they go out of India they are fucked by every one… in India only every one shouts Hindu Muslim Christian etc… what happen to them when they are some were else in other country why they are like mouse and scared… when they return back to India they say ,,, thank god I am back to India, It was so horrible in that land… they were screwing my happiness…..

Forget about division of India… It will be dream only…..

I already said [1] My Religion cannot be better, if I show other religion as bad religion.

Miqsh Religion is not above Mother Land.

Religion is with region

It’s me an Indian.
              Sunilkumar
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-18-2006, 07:33 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                mr nobody, why would i say things against burqa system or killing assholes like u are bullshit?? ha ha don't say anything anymore. i have been answering ur dumb questions so where am i hiding?? instead u are hinding behind ur mama isn't it?. u are just trying to make some answers to just retaliate. so just do better things than such a waste of ur energy.

yeah the prayers generally are just to god in the schools, so it doen't mean that it has to be any idol in particular or jesus. ur level of knowledge is going down the drain.

shit in my pants?? please this is just the final confirmation that u are just some bastard who hasn't a single clue what he is up to.

speak to me directly. don't bring in india1989 in this. ask me. what were ur questions and what haven't i answered? when i answer. u try to avoid it and look for some mistakes to continue the argument. u are pathetic. sometimes it is strange that i feel pity on u. hmmph very ironic.

You still didnt answer me. Come on answer me. You again did what people of your religion typically do. Abuse, curse shout at whosoever challenges ur beliefs. You dont have anything to justify your actions and practises.

How do u justify burqa system? how do u justify bigamy, how do u justify halal, how do u justify killing of non believers of islam? how do u justify claim of taj mahal by muslim personal law board as their property. how do u justify??

Either say its wrong. or have the ability to debate these topics with me. but u wont do either. you will hurl another set of abuses at me. Because i am forcing you to think. And thinking is prohibited in your religious superstitions.

The very fact that you are getting so pissed off and angry shows that you have nothing to say and u dont like the fact that someone questions ur ideas. you are behaving like an escaptist.

Comment

Mr. Rohit there is a simple statement for people like you.

"There is no one in the world that can teach anyone who doesn't want to learn."

I had been observing your tone since the very beginning and disappointed from your rude expression, I chose not to fall into the quagmire of dirt. I have the answers to all your questions, but I don't have that much time to waste on an unruly inquirer.

Mr. Sunil, I apologize, we could not carry on this discussion for long. I am falling short of time and my university sessions has recommenced. If life holds me tight, i'll be back here at some day of my life. Let me tell you, you're a nice guy.

Take Care.

Peace on all of you!

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                    You still didnt answer me. Come on answer me. You again did what people of your religion typically do. Abuse, curse shout at whosoever challenges ur beliefs. You dont have anything to justify your actions and practises.

How do u justify burqa system? how do u justify bigamy, how do u justify halal, how do u justify killing of non believers of islam? how do u justify claim of taj mahal by muslim personal law board as their property. how do u justify??

Either say its wrong. or have the ability to debate these topics with me. but u wont do either. you will hurl another set of abuses at me. Because i am forcing you to think. And thinking is prohibited in your religious superstitions.

The very fact that you are getting so pissed off and angry shows that you have nothing to say and u dont like the fact that someone questions ur ideas. you are behaving like an escaptist.

maybe i was a fool to engage u to speak with me. or u cannot read english at all since i had just answered every question of urs.

so u can call me a coward it doesn't matter. u are just another dog to be cast away. go ahead make a propaganda that i have given up on a fool like u.

and for ur information, islam is the worst choice in my life. i won't approach or make one comment on this topic henceforth for the fear of meeting morons like urself. and also don't consider ur religion any worth. it is worse than mine. ha no proofs to any of ur religions either.
                    miqsh

Comment

hi blundering fool

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                      Miqsh you said if u respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in India. if not then maybe the Muslims really should not be a part of India as it seems. I am not intending to divide India on this basis. but if things were to get out of hand and the reason why Pakistan shall succeed in their goal to divide India is because even people in India think that Muslims are a burden to them. I will say if you (Muslim) think that Vandematram is a prayer of some other religion than other Non-Muslim Indian will think Muslims are burden.

Miqsh you said if u respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in india. ..
                      what do you mean by this..? Do we are not allowing you to pray your Allah?...

you had wrong perception about your religion… read Quran properly, It is written Paradise is below leg of mother… India is mother land… and on judgment day every once good and bad deeds will be measured do decide are they eligible to get paradise or not. I am sorry to say your most of Mullah are not teaching properly Quran. Otherwise things would have been different. My request to Mullah is please interpret things written in Quran in proper way, so that other can understand it in properway.

Miqsh You know how human bombs (suicidal Squad) are created… their brain washing is done by saying them that fight for you motherland in name of Allah you will get paradise….

See my nation is not because of me, I am because of my nation. Where ever I will go all are going to call me Indian. If you think that Indian is gali (Bad word) then we can’t do anything. You don’t have to always crib that we don’t get this and that right in India, Muslim do have all rights.

Miqsh Vandematram is a National Song....
                      Vadematram you said its personal choice.. Ok it should be personal choice but not a choice of Community to decide it should be sing or not. School have some rules and regulation & in school when child sings this song they try to find it out what is meaning of this song which clearly show that it is patriotic song, which make them good citizen of India and they get patriotic feeling for India. In India Religion is personal keep that in your house, don’t bring them in public.

You already said you don’t know much about Quran it will be better try to read it in proper way by being neutral. You will get GOD, and if you will read other things like bible, Geeta, khalsa etc. then also you will get GOD. But interpret it in proper way other wise you will end up like kamal.

Miqsh you asked me how can u have muslim friends when u don't trust them at all. For being friends there are some general rules.

See Friendships just happen that is not in our control, we (friends) don’t kill each other at time of communal riot, but at time of riot, If any things goes wrong if I am with him(Muslim friend) then also that will be black spot on friendship and on my friend, my community will say he(myself) was with his Muslim friend and they killed him… fact is my friend will not kill me but you don’t know mob, my only friend can’t protect me at that time and you know mob will say to my friend kill me or they will kill him. ..You are very kid in this matter. Trust is always their but no friends are in that position to help each other. See brother I had seen riot, so I don’t believe in any specific religion. Religions never teach us to kill our own friend. See smart Muslim friend say this … at the time of riot don’t come in our area coz at time we are mad and even if we are not mad other Muslim brothers are mad they will kill you we will not be able to save you…
                      It’s a personal experience. … Miqsh … Hope you understand.

Miqsh only politician create communal riot no one else.

See after communal riot of Ahmedabad I don’t believe in any religion and my Muslim friend has started strictly following his Muslim religion…. ha ha ha…. I had seen world with different angle and he has seen world in different angle at time of riot.

Miqsh some more guideline, in communal riot we must be careful of our personal enemy, of our own religion he may kill us and it will be said that some one of other religion had killed you.

I was burn by hot milk, now I will blow air on butter milk to drink it.

Miqsh it’s unnecessary to explain anyone any thing on religion. People are blindly attached with religion, they will read Quran, Geeta, Ramayan, Khalasa etc. but they are not able to interpret things written in it in proper way.

One thing more I want to say …. no one is doing charity by becoming a part of India as a citizen of this country, bloody they don’t have any fucking choice to go anywhere they know when they go out of India they are fucked by every one… in India only every one shouts Hindu Muslim Christian etc… what happen to them when they are some were else in other country why they are like mouse and scared… when they return back to India they say ,,, thank god I am back to India, It was so horrible in that land… they were screwing my happiness…..

Forget about division of India… It will be dream only…..

I already said [1] My Religion cannot be better, if I show other religion as bad religion.

Miqsh Religion is not above Mother Land.

Religion is with region

It’s me an Indian.
                      Sunilkumar

well u are a peculiar case but the same nut in the same tree like that of rohit. i just told rohit that i have given up. now just don't think that just because u are just some college student and that are much mature like soumo told u. only rohit asks bluntly and u beat around the bush and have a lot of sarcasm. u aren't either good at deciphering or understanding quran okay.so stop worrying about islam. because instead of pointing at the fire which is burning at our pants why don't u look into ur own fires?? i would say that such a thing as vande mataram is crap. it is good for nothing which has nothing to do with ur life or helps me out. hell with that. i can see that u would be boiling with anger. ha ha. with ur arguments u can even convince a patriot to be an asshole of a terrorist. to hell with u guys and hope that maybe i might be there to meet u there. i am not going to the religion forum hereafter since u would wait for some more crap from me and u add more crap to fill up the spaces wouldn't u?? ha ha. hell with u guys.
                      bye
                      miqsh

Comment

This was Exclusive for Miqsh

I was & I am good enough to save muslim in time of communal riot.

Miqsh I know you will not be able to save any hindu at time of communal riot. Even my community people say that ==> don't trust people like Miqsh. You will not be able to set example that we can trust you.... I don't even expect from you.

You can Crib for ladeen and sadam bloody ass holes who had screwed all muslim community..... The day Pakistan will win match against India you will celebrate with fireworks.... You called me blundering fool see in mirror you will know you are govern by Satan not by Allah... you are not able to justify what ever you had said ... better learn something from ADIL about your religion, Its really sad you (miqsh) are part of India. I can assure you miqsh Adil will make you Muslim and same time terrorist also.

I know Miqsh People like you can become terrorists to save your religion at the end they die on words of some Satan ... but you can't be Indian. Because of people like you only, Islam have bad name in India and globally.

Miqsh Islam khatrey may hai ... .... that what you see and I am telling you Islam is in danger .... Now save it. Kill all other community ... let see how many you can kill and get paradise.... It’s easy to start communal riot coz people like you exist in India.

Miqsh I am far better in understanding Quran, I am not govern by your Fatwa... which mullahs generate for their own purpose by taking money. People Like you will go in hell coz you were not able to understand your Quran itself and govern by some jerk Mullahs... You don’t have brain, your brain is been ruled by mullahs.... I am not been governed by my Dharma Guru... See I had given you more knowledge but your eyes are still closed..... Bloody you were doing suicide I saved your life....

Salman Rushdie was Muslim not of my Religion, people like you all came with bang on him, is it so you don't have right to speak in Quran?

Many People are trying to teach me religion ... on this forum and now you ass hole got an Idea that I can't be Muslim .... Try some thing else baby.

The difference between You and Rohit.

He is Indian and You are Only Muslim.
                        He can die for India and you can die for Muslim only they can be of any where.
                        He can critics about wrong thing in his own religion and your eyes has been closed by some idiot Satan(Muhalls) which cannot see Reality.
                        You are communal People like you don't deserve to stay in India.
                        Miqsh Go in Jamat and learn something good about your religion, and if you don't get good teacher then also I assure you that you will be Muslim but so called terrorist....

Now don't Ask me what is Jaamat .... You are Muslim you should know.

For you Vandematram is a Crap, coz for you India is not your motherland, why the hell you are crying go in some land where there is Muslim rule hope you can be loyal to them...

Jo desh(MA) ka nahi huaa, kisi ka kya hoga ... Miqsh Islam is in danger save it .... your God is not power full to save himself... Please kill every one for Judgment Day.

Please some one help Islam It is in danger….
                        Its my Voice Sunilkumar
                        Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-19-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Miqsh and Adil ... I am very honest and I can see that no one from muslim community was able to answer Rohit's question.

Miqsh Rohit is correct when ever he had asked any question... you go out of context and you reply irrelevant thing like stupid..

Sorry to say but this way you can not justify Islam is only true religion.

Adil, Rohit is citizen of democratic India he is not citizen of any country which is been ruled by dictator, so he critics very bluntly about his own and any other religion... I can say He don't want to learn Islam, the day he will get answer of his question everything will be fine b'coz he is not religious.. try to answer his question with some logic that will be good for your religion only...

Other wise Miqsh has to do suicide ... ha ha ha ...

Adil Please Teach some thing To miqsh about Islam he dont know anything about quran... how islam deal with such muslim?
                          Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-19-2006, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Miqsh you said if u respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in India. … Miqsh Desh per A-saan kar rahaa hai kya?

I will say if you (Muslim) think that Vandematram is a prayer of some other religion than other Non-Muslim Indian will think Muslims are burden. … This is true

Miqsh you said if you respect our rules and our wishes then we are ready to be a part of the joy and happiness in india. ..
                            what do you mean by this..? Do we are not allowing you to pray your Allah?... even I want to know this from miqsh

My request to Mullah is please interpret things written in Quran in proper way, so that other can understand it in proper way… I totally agree with this word.

Miqsh I read all your post & I can say you are a same case and same nut in the same tree like that of Muslim fundamentalist those who are terrorist. You can’t stand against Indian so you told rohit that you had given up yea rohit asks bluntly, Rohit and sunilkumar both are Indian but you are just ass hole Muslim who is not even good at deciphering or understanding Quran. Sweet heart start worrying about Islam because your ass is burning now you are not able to protect your religion. I would say that such a thing as vande mataram is crap for you coz you will eat shit of Pakistani they are your god father you are their puppet, you will give your daughter to Arabian and Pakistani who will screw your daughter and leave them in hell without giving right of wife, and your religious head will shut his mouth by taking money. I can see that u would be boiling with anger. ha ha . with your arguments you seems like joker call your saviors to answer question of kamal and rohit miqsh don’t come at this forum hereafter since u would not be able to reply question raised against your religion… Or you can wait for some more crap hell with u Miqsh. I am always in heaven …..

vande mataram is a national song as declared by our constitution. If you can’t respect the constitution of this country go and live in a country run by religious leaders. Not in a democratic country like India.

And yes muslim women want burqas? Then why does you have to issue a fatwa on tasleema nasrin and sania mirza. Let them decide what they want to wear. And your mullah are nobody to decide on anyone. It’s the decision of the courts and law in the country that matters. Not you’re fucking religious bull shit. Why M F Hussain paints nude Goddesses they can’t see your god nude ha ha ha they are always in bhurka …. They can’t be an inspiration to them… Why the hell Muslim models and Actress are not coming under fatwa… Why only Sania and Tasleema?

True Words of Rohit ==> “its your choice if u want to have more then one wife because you are Muslim. Fine. Will u let your wife have four husbands?? is that ok brother (Miqsh & Adil). Adil Now the ratio of men in the country is more then women. So your wife should have an extra husband right…. I guess that’s fine with u. Other wise some men will become public property. Right. (You know that’s why I call u bull shit)”

Few Unanswered questions of kamal ==>

What is with Pigs, dogs and apes, why did Allah create them if the disliked them so much?

What is with Satan? did Allah create Satan (his own enemy?)

How can a creator of the Universe dislike his own creation?If Allah did not create them, surely there is some other creator also and sure Allah has some competition. Hence he does not likes partners?

Why after more than 1450 years Allah could not make the world Dar ul islam. Seems a very weak deity? They claim that he created the universe in 7 days and he could not make the world Dar ul islam in 1450 years? ... ha ha ha...

Miqsh will you like to shit on this thread.... I am waiting for it

Miqsh One suggestion go and learn how to behave properly.... that is also written in Quran
                            Last edited by Playboy2; 09-19-2006, 03:51 PM.
                            Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mishq i told u that your reaction will be that of an escapist. Adil and you chose not to debate on any of the questions that i asked you.

And yes adil i repeat i am not here to learn from you. Because if you want to teach me something you have to first logically put your own thoughts. You have to first convince me that you are cabable of teaching.

So come on debate with me and proove your points.

But your typically chose to run away. Is thinking prohibited in islam????

Comment

I do not know much about Islam, but the way in which the followers of Islam behave is very irrational. I will certainly like to ask that if all people are equal in the eyes of Islam then what was the cause of justifying the system of making people slaves. Please note that during the period of dark ages in Europe from 5th century to 14th or 15th century it was sin to speak against God or christianity. It was during this period the Islam flourished but after protestants came the people started to think and which led to the developments in various sciences, arts and other facets of life.
                                Although european people can not bail out of accusions of the making the other people slaves (africans)or killing a lot of people but they have laid a foundation stone to modern developments which has led to improvement in the life of general mass.
                                In India, Hindus also had a lot of evil customs, there have been people who have tried to stop them.
                                But sadly when it comes to Islam, we hardly learn about the improvement. Even if any one is trying to remove the impendiments from the life of people, he will have to justify it in light of Islam otherwise it is unislamic.
                                But what the muslims forget that Quran was written in 6th or 7th century. Situations have changed a lot since then. You can not find all the answers to modern problems in Quran. just as the Darwin found that the world was not made in 7 days or 8 but billions of years have made it so. The same thing was not written in Bible for him.
                                Every age has its own values and assumptions. But the regious people try to impliment the solutions of one age into another, this is where they go wrong.
                                Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
                                X