Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo mike you idoit guy lets debate Christianity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH ok now i get it. I am not known much about Christianity so I can't comment much. I don't know how Miqsh came to know so much about Christianity. Man there are too many hot debates. And you know what.

Let me ask you a question.

Which race in the world fights the most amongst themselves regarding petty issues like religion and stuffs.

Its Indians.

See how me and miqsh fight all the time in the forum

You know miqsh is never clear. I think he always wants to keep a debate going because there are very few debates on this site.

This guy never makes himself clear. He always keeps a doubt in the opponents mind. He is never clear.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
      OH ok now i get it. I am not known much about Christianity so I can't comment much. I don't know how Miqsh came to know so much about Christianity. Man there are too many hot debates. And you know what.

Let me ask you a question.

Which race in the world fights the most amongst themselves regarding petty issues like religion and stuffs.

Its Indians.

See how me and miqsh fight all the time in the forum

You know miqsh is never clear. I think he always wants to keep a debate going because there are very few debates on this site.

This guy never makes himself clear. He always keeps a doubt in the opponents mind. He is never clear.
      or maybe u could be pretty dumb to understand.
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
        or maybe u could be pretty dumb to understand.
        *big sigh* when will miqsh learn to respect elders?

Comment

how old are u?
          miqsh

Comment

miqsh
            Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tsigano
            When did Jesus (pbuh) say he was a Christian? - Never

?And what is the point of this question? Please understand that a Christian is the name given to someone who follows the teachings and examples set by the Christ. How could Jesus be a Christian if He was the Christ?

Miqsh
            are u telling people about 'following' christ? that is riduculous as u wouldn't be in this position u are today if u had followed what he said exactly.

When did Tsigano asked anyone to follow christ.??? He just said people who follow him are christians.

And by the way if u never miss a chance to propagate what muhaamad said in Quran and if u can justify the stupid stand of mullah 's that women should wear burqas ...then why cant he say what christianity has to say???

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
              miqsh
              Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tsigano
              When did Jesus (pbuh) say he was a Christian? - Never

?And what is the point of this question? Please understand that a Christian is the name given to someone who follows the teachings and examples set by the Christ. How could Jesus be a Christian if He was the Christ?

Miqsh
              are u telling people about 'following' christ? that is riduculous as u wouldn't be in this position u are today if u had followed what he said exactly.

When did Tsigano asked anyone to follow christ.??? He just said people who follow him are christians.

And by the way if u never miss a chance to propagate what muhaamad said in Quran and if u can justify the stupid stand of mullah 's that women should wear burqas ...then why cant he say what christianity has to say???

u believe in helping out the mankind and none of this religious bullshit don't u? so what is ur problem??
              miqsh

Comment

My problem is the people who are obssessed with religion and more then that obssessed idiots who cant tolerate others religions

Comment

so keeping away from this part of this site is the best choice for u.
                  miqsh

Comment

No part of the site I think is dedicated to obssessed idiots.

Comment

sorry, were u mentioning about urself??
                      miqsh

Comment

Working...
                      X