Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo mike you idoit guy lets debate Christianity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo mike you idoit guy lets debate Christianity...

When did Jesus (pbuh) say he was a Christian? - Never

Christianity is the work of Paul not Jesus (pbuh) even the dead sea schools allude to this, only a very big idiot would follow Christianity. Jesus (pbuh) was also a Semite not a blue eyed blond haired dude.

Lets look at some contradictions in the bible now:

Who is the father of Joseph?
    MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

Who was at the Empty Tomb? Is it:
    MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?
    JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which first--beasts or man?
    GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
    GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The number of beasts in the ark
    GEN 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

GEN 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, GEN 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

How many stalls and horsemen?
    KI1 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

CH2 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Is it folly to be wise or not?
    PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1 Cor.1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and wil bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Human vs. ghostly impregnation
    ACT 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

MAT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

The sins of the father
    ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

The bat is not a bird
    LEV 11:13 And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
    LEV 11:14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
    LEV 11:15 Every raven after his kind;
    LEV 11:16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
    LEV 11:17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
    LEV 11:18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
    LEV 11:19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

DEU 14:11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.
    DEU 14:12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
    DEU 14:13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,
    DEU 14:14 And every raven after his kind,
    DEU 14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
    DEU 14:16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,
    DEU 14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,
    DEU 14:18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

Rabbits do not chew their cud
    LEV 11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

'Gerah', the term which appears in the MT means (chewed) cud, and also perhaps grain, or berry (also a 20th of a sheckel, but I think that we can agree that that is irrelevant here). It does *not* mean dung, and there is a perfectly adequate Hebrew word for that, which could have been used. Furthermore, the phrase translated 'chew the cud' in the KJV is more exactly 'bring up the cud'. Rabbits do not bring up anything; they let it go all the way through, then eat it again. The description given in Leviticus is inaccurate, and that's that. Rabbits do eat their own dung; they do not bring anything up and chew on it.

Insects do NOT have four feet
    LEV 11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
    LEV 11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
    LEV 11:23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

Snails do not melt
    PSA 58:8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

Fowl from waters or ground?
    GEN 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
    GEN 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Odd genetic engineering
    GEN 30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.

OK, you're not promoting Christianity. My bad! carry on bro.

Comment

u stil believe d creation myth?? chrsitians have abandoned it..... the official teaching of the catholic church is that " these wer stories to make understand people in the olden times about the fact that "god created man".
      Science just extends it.
      "god created man through the process of evolution"
      anyways...ppl like u neednt be responded with..still..jst said

Comment

The heck with backward religion obsessed Pakis and Bushies .

Comment

Yo pakifoji, go r*** your cousins. That's your job. Don't come and show us your filthy vocabulary here. Go back to RAwalpindi.

hahaha. What a country. How do you guys live over there. BEtter to destroy it then see your misery. Go live in Somalia. You guys will be better over there.

Comment

so what do u want to proove by that???

Whats ur aim in saying all that??

How does christianity or jesus s existence make a difference to ur life??

Why dont go to ur masjid and pray five times a day instead of poking ur
            nose into who other people pray??

Comment

That's right yo. Pakistanis will do anything. They even kill their brothers and fathers in the name of religion and brings bad name to your religion for no reason. No wonder other Islamic countries hate you guys too.

Comment

even if your opinions and beliefs dont match someone elses, theres no reason for you to put them down. let them believe what they want... whatever ur religion is, isnt it a common theme to respect and value others opinions? you dont have to believe it for yourself but there is no need to offend a person for speaking their thoughts. why would you come on here if your just going to insult people...this forum is to help better understand other people... theres no place for you here if youre not going to respect anything but yourself...
                stop being so selfish and grow up

Comment

?And what is the point of this question? Please understand that a Christian is the name given to someone who follows the teachings and examples set by the Christ. How could Jesus be a Christian if He was the Christ?
                  Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

I will willingly discuss the Bible though I would rather discuss the idealology of the Quaran and its foundation for solidness.
                    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Originally posted by neim
                      even if your opinions and beliefs dont match someone elses, theres no reason for you to put them down. let them believe what they want... whatever ur religion is, isnt it a common theme to respect and value others opinions? you dont have to believe it for yourself but there is no need to offend a person for speaking their thoughts. why would you come on here if your just going to insult people...this forum is to help better understand other people... theres no place for you here if youre not going to respect anything but yourself...
                      stop being so selfish and grow up
                      I know my opinions differ and i respect every religion. If you read my posts carefully you will see that i am asking pakifoji to not let down Christianity even though its not my religion. I am asking him to not talk ill of Christianity. And whatever i said about Pakistanis in my previous post is almost true. They will do anything. They can do anything and they will stab you in your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsigano

?And what is the point of this question? Please understand that a Christian is the name given to someone who follows the teachings and examples set by the Christ. How could Jesus be a Christian if He was the Christ?
                        are u telling people about 'following' christ? that is riduculous as u wouldn't be in this position u are today if u had followed what he said exactly.
                        miqsh
                        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                          are u telling people about 'following' christ? that is riduculous as u wouldn't be in this position u are today if u had followed what he said exactly.
                          Man i didn't understand both of your comments. i didn't understand what Tsiganio said and also kinda what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                            Man i didn't understand both of your comments. i didn't understand what Tsiganio said and also kinda what you said.

it is alright u don't have to know that, it was meant for tsigano alone, so he is supposed to figure it out himself.
                            miqsh
                            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Gotta be quick as its 00.32am here in Uk and its been a long day

Misqh,
                              Why all the secret cryptic replies.
                              We have no secret messages, lets us be straight and honest and show kindness and total consideration.

Hi India1989.
                              My reply was answering the first question on the original post.
                              The question had no sense to it.

The question was asking when Jesus said He was a Christian?
                              The question was typically trying to attack the Christian faith by saying it is Paul who started Christianity. Its an old trick of muslim properganda of trying to twist the message in the Bible.
                              Jesus obviously was not a Christian so would therefore never would have claimed to be one. The word Christian is given to people who choose to follow Christ's (Jesus') example and teachings. (*This does not mean they are capable of such perfect a life or else Jesus wouldn't have had to come)

Christ did not follow His own example as He obviously set them.

I answered this as it was the first question of a list. If I have the time or effort I will happily answer all the questions on the Bible. Answerring them is easy. The time is looking up the verse so to provide the actual facts so that all can see and make their own minds up. Often when looking at the bigger picture it is obvious. The Bible is a very fascinating read.

* Jesus came to correct what Adam did by sinning at the beginning of mankinds existance. He walked the perfect walk with no pleasures for Himself and then offered Himself as a sacrifice for the payment of the sins for all mankind. As He is often referred to...'The Servant King'.

Selaam and Shalom

Comment

Working...
                              X