Dream of the end of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo
    Exactly. And i don't want your jesus's blessing coz i will not meet him in this life or the next so stop preaching me with jesus loves u...und?

you can enjoy that privilege...for me he has no significance...ur idea of God is fathom to me...don't say jesus loves me...i don't want nonsense like that to be spoken about me...clear?

for me jesus is nothig..enjoy the privilege..
    Thanks. Praise the Lord.
    Free Flash
    http://freeflash.in/

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah7
      Thanks. Praise the Lord.
      I agree.Praise Lord Krishna!
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
        I agree.Praise Lord Krishna!
        Nothing wrong in that for you.
        Free Flash
        http://freeflash.in/

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah7
          Nothing wrong in that for you.
          Yes. Offcourse. Till some one starts imposing jesus blessings on me

makes me itchy...how come just another mortal bless me when he has the same fate as me...
          I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Hey Christo!

I hope your dream comes true. The world will indeed be a better place without the likes of you.

Comment

Hi

Dear friend

It’s really nice to read about your dream and it shows that you have too much devotion for the God. But dear friend, I am rather shocked and disappointed with the sarcasm and criticism that is showed by the people on this forum. I would like to give you a suggestion. Never disclose your dreams to anyone. Coz this world is full of people who are not only hypocrites but they also disappoint others by showing their sarcasm.

Comment

Monica its not sarcasm. This man is half mad. All he ever posts on internet is dreams. I have seen him on other forums as well.

And i will expose his biggest dream now. Thats to convert the whole world into christianity.

Comment

Working...
                X