No announcement yet.

Aryan Invasion Theory Myth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no such thingas Aryans or Dravidians.They both belong to the same gene pool.

Comment

Apparently the original Armenians are not Aryan but were Aramites. The original language that the Armenians spoke was closer to Aramaic and other Semetic languages. The Aryan language influence came later. The same is believed to possible be the same in Europe.
      There are certain languages in Europe like Basque in Northern Spain that have no connection to the Indo-European group. Langauges such from the Celts and the Germanics possibly came later. Maybe coming from tribes migrating from the East all happening at a time before our history books recall.
      Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

To say true Aryan is a myth. There is no-one on the planet that can claim true Aryan.
        Hitler claimed the Germans were the truest of Aryan, yet stupidly he killed Romani Gypsies who did infact have a claim to being of true Aryan blood. German has little claim to Aryan blood and many of the research that Hitler based his facts on are proved to be incorrect. All ancient accounts of Aryans support to Southern central Asia as their homeland.

India is made up of so many influences as is anywhere on the globe. For anyone to say they are full or true blooded is a lie to themselves.

To deny the Aryan influence is also wrong as the left over tell tale signs are everywhere. Whether language, myths, historical accounts or genetics, it all proves that once there were people from Central Europe known as Aryans. Through looking at the people they have left or impacted, then it is obvious that they were caucasion.

Both Medes and Persians who were horseback riders from Northern Iran and central Asia laid claim to being Aryan (We cannot argue with the history books) as do the writings in Vedic Sanskrit of Northern India.
        Nations such as the Greeks also recognised the Persian and Medes as the Aryans.

As for Aryan invasion? I believe the facts support that the Aryans came through trade and settlement as opposed to invasion.
        If my memory serves me correctly, then I think the Aryan journey into India can be traced through their unique pottery works.
        There may have been cases where local wars were fought as descibed in ancient writings but this does not support mass invasion.

From Biblical accounts many believe the Aryans are the 'Sons of Joktan' as descibed in Genisis.

All Indians today are a combination of many influences regardless of caste or family.
        Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Well India's a mixture of people. lots of mixing and stuff has resulted in what we have now. Many people say that aryans and dravidians are same. Many people say there's nothing like Indians. Many people say that there existed no Indians. I don't care.

As I have read in history this is what i know. South India was attached with the huge continent called Gondawanaland. There people called Dravidians lived and were shorter and darker skinned. When it attached with Asia it attached with land which is now what called North India. there taller people and light skinned people lived.

THen when they mixed then what we have are eastern Indians and Wetern Indians. North Eastern Indians are Mongoloid people who were there from before. Andaman and Nicobar Islands have breaked off from the AFrican continent and is now here. So it has some black people in there.

there's this mixture. There are greek people cause when Alexander the Great came over here few of those Greek people were left over here.

Portuguese Indians were over here when Portugal came to India. THey are here for 500 years now and Greeks are here from more then 1000 years. Gorkhas are malayan race. i don't know how they arrived there.

Kashmiris are different then North Indians. They can be called Caucasoid race. THey are similar to Pathans or Uzbeks. I am talking about people in Indian Baltistan.

Parsis arrived here after they were not allowed to stay anymore in Iran. Mixture happened between Indians and britishers and they are called Anglo Indian and between Indians and Portuguese called the Luso Indians.

I am not sure about these but heard that somehwere near the center of Arunachal Pradesh there are Apache Indians who resemble the natives over here or the red Indians. I don't have any clue about them. Someone told me that they resemble them. I also heard a song from them as they had a band. their language is gibberish to me but i will look for that song.

THis is according to my knowledge. And if i forgot to mention any group please forgive me.

Comment

Aryans are a myth but I can't denied they were good at war.As for intelligence, most indian scientists are dark dravidian looking. Afghanistan, where the famous aryan use to live is now a backward primitive region while mumbai is a dravidian city.

So where are the aryans and their mythic superirity, where are their achievement now today?Allmost 60% of all the nobel price seat were taked by jews, who are semitic so non aryan.Einstein is a jew, not an aryan. The most intelligent people of this workd have black hair, not blonde. Jews have the highest IQ in the world.
            After germany kill all their jewish scientist, america who accept them as immigrant became a super power and the most advence country in the world in regard of technology.

In united states I saw a documentary showing an ugly indian dark doctor born in a low caste village in india. The show the tiny primitif house where he was born but now he live in a huge american style ranch with a beautifull american wife.

In american they dont care about what you look like or what your ancestor were eating ten generation ago. All they want to know is if you can do the job right.
            Last edited by RajivvijaR; 07-18-2006, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Its a myth that Aryans are not smart and only Dravidians are smart. Dravidians work hard and they are also smart but most of the Nobel Prize winners in India are from different parts of India then South. Amartya Sen, Rabindranath tagore, got nobel prize and they were from East India. Plant has life and radio was discovered and invented by JC Bose.

But yeah South India did do lots of new things and they are doing it now. How could one even say that Einstein is an Aryan. And Jew is a religion and not a race. Einestien was of Caucasoid race or you can say white. Jew is a religion not a race.

Jews are indeed very smart but i won't say that Jews have the highest IQ in the world. I would say that it is South India who has the highest IQ in the world.

Comment

I agree with you in regard of the fact that indians nobel price come from divers part of india, but my point concerning the high iq of the jew was not invented by my self. It is a known fact date from decades now. Jews who represent a tiniy fraction of the world population provide a good percentage of the world most gifted person.

If IQ test is a reliable way to measure someone intelligence then the askhenazy jew seam to be adventage.

Here is a ling talking about ashkenazy jews iq

Comment

Cool, yeah no doubt that they have so high iq. They have done a lot. They live in a small country but still have progressed so much. I think they are the smartest. Think if they had big country like India how much progressed they would have been.

I agree with you rajivvijar. They have the highest intelligence. i have a question. Who do they refer to as East Asians in the list?

Comment

East asian are indian, pakistanese, srilanka, etc..

Comment

I'm not sure what you are referring to but...
                      My experience of the term 'East Asian' or Easian for short. they are chinese type people with slanty eyes (not meant disrespectfully).
                      It refers to all the countries to the east edge of asia like thailand, vietnam, Burma, China, Phillipines, Japan, Korea, Eastern Siberia etc
                      I suppose that India & Pakistan etc are usually referred as Southern Asia or if going into the likes of Afghanistan etc as central Asia.

Comment

yeah that's what i thought too. We are called South asians and east asians are referred to Chinese and those people.

Comment

It quite odd that many people think INDO is accidental part of Indo-European languages.

The Iranians were killed and became Muslim. They are not Zorastrian anymore. In fact the last remaining ones are in Mumbai India. Where they were given refuge by Hindu Kings. As far as Hinduism or correctly called Arya which is the true name of Hinduism, the birthplace is North India. India has never ever been invaded by Aryans. In fact they allways were there. Their is no books dating back the Athur Veda. Thus, we (Indian) could never have come from there or central of Europe. The Veda does not speak of any invasion, rather it talks of Aryans as allways living by Ganges and Savithri rivers. India is far older. Santskrit is the closest to proto-indoeuropean.

Many nation were defeated by Alexander, It was Aryabrat (INDIA) which stoped Alexander by wounding him and giving him a true defeat in Satasavitri. It was India which spread Buddism throughout the east. It was India which defeated invasion upon invasion of Islamic thugs for 1000 years. Vedism (Hinduism) is still the religion in India.

In Mahabharat Sakuni was Gandhar Naresh (King of Kandhar(Afganistan)) Mama(uncle) of Duryodhan. He was also Aryan. We never migrated from anywhere we were and we are still here... Even Mugal(Muslim) king came here and they become part of India. other wise they were knowing what was happen to Alexander...see smart ruler if they cannot change mind and belief of public then they change themself for public and accept their belief.

See in Hinduism and as per the tradition through out India, after death our (Hindu) body is burn with fire on wood.... & when German die their body is been buried under mud (grave yard).... Aryan funeral were same like Indian Hindu funeral, were body is burn with fire.
                          Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-25-2006, 09:57 PM.
                          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

How does it matter? We are Indians all of us. does it matter how and where we came from? What a stupidity to make a poll on a irrelevant topic.

Comment

We are Indian...

In my personal opinion our past is not going to come and our present will decide our future...

What we study in school and college about our history is something wrong... which can mislead our coming generation also .

It’s a high time now fact should be shown to our people about our history…

When India entered the dark ages in history (I personally believe it to be around 1100 AD) when India was repeatedly invaded, it deteriorated from being an advanced seat of learning to a state of continuous decay. It was then that we gave up the quest for knowledge. When people do that, they loose the ability to be reasonable and ask questions and start believing in ridiculous things.

That’s why the land of Vedas and texts like the arthashastra, charak's work on medicine didn’t produce anything scientific and knowledgeable after this period. All texts after this period are literature, mostly patronizing the kings or the cultures the authors belong to. This further degenerated with the coming of British, who brought out history texts to create a inferior mindset in Indians. They highlighted the Aryan theory, fight among kingdoms of ancient India to portray the supposedly inability of India to be one country ruled by its own people. This further degenerated the Indian society.

JAI HIND....
                              Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-10-2006, 02:14 PM.
                              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

It has been a fact that British people invented the theory of invasion. They tried to justify their presence in India. 'So what if we are invaders, you are too?'
                                For this they just invented the theory to justify their presence.
                                Or how is it possible that Aryan people were confined to north and Dravidian people were confined to south. But the faith is common. Remember Hinduism was not founded by any person. It was a way of living developed in a due course.
                                It was not any sect that was created by any person and later on spread by his followers.
                                Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
                                X