No announcement yet.

truth about islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can u just post this piece of crap of urs in just one place. it would stink too much if there is more than one of them.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

You said it correctly misqsh it is stinking because it is bad for everybody what ever written quran, which said to be holy book for muslims on this earth ...

May be some of the bad things are there in Christianity or Hinduism but tell me .. and if you really a Man ... then face this and clarify why this is written over there in Quaran ... and these questions are not only in mind of me .. but millions of non-muslim asking the same questions why it is written like this.

Muslims have to give answer otherwise it is started.. Reaction of the hatred terrorism activities by muslim in a peace loving country like India .. has started ...

So it is time for Muslims to explain the reason for killing of a Hindu by Muslims in a mosque in Bangladesh. He was captured outside the mosque while going home. After Friday prayers were over, the Muslims came out and grabbed the first Hindu they could. Mr. Vimal Patak a Bangladeshi born Hindu was beaten to death with sticks as the Muslim mullahs (priests) chanted "kill the Kafir!" (non-Muslim). With folded hands he begged for his life and died a brutal death .... whos photo is here .

Please misqsh give me the reason ... I am waiting for your response ... whole world is waiting for response from muslims ..
      ________
      volcano vaporizer
      Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

u seem to take the issue in only one perspective. did u think that all the muslims are terrorists? if they a were terrorists then the whole world would be in chaos. because islam is the second biggest religion in the world and in india too. so the muslims in india wanted to be terrorists then whole india would have gone down by now. it is just that some people take the wrong choices. i hope that answers ur question.
        miqsh

Comment

Few more questions :

What is with Pigs, dogs and apes, why did Allah create them if the disliked them so much?

What is with Satan? did Allah create Satan (his own enemy?)

How can a creator of the Universe dislike his own creation?If Allah did not create them, surely there is some other creator also and sure Allah has some competition. Hence he does not likes partners?

Why after more than 1450 years Allah could not make the world Dar ul islam. Seems a very weak deity? They claim that he created the universe in 7 days and he could not make the world Dar ul islam in 1450 years?

ha ha ha
          ________
          buy extreme vaporizer
          Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Every action has an opposite reaction!

The truth about Indian Muslims
            Which one is more important : India Or Bhagwan/Allah.
            99% Hindus will say : India
            but
            99% Muslims will say : Allah
            This is the truth about islam
            Forum For indians

Comment

no although i support islam i don't say that i hate india and it is a waste on the earth. i respect my country to the extent that it doesn't put down my religion.
              miqsh

Comment

I respect my country more than my religion, Without my country I dont have any identity in this world...

Religion is personal to me which is not above law of my country....

Base line.....I am an Indian First

No one is above my Mom (Mother land)

Its me Indian Sunilkumar
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

So mishq you say your religion comes first. What if a pakistani comes and says

Who do u choose: A terrorist who is propagating the cause of islam or a patriot indian soldier fighting for his country?

Comment

Working...
                  X