Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunilkumar
    hardly 0.80% husband listen to them ...

Yes , but we can say that husbands who trust only in their wifes do wat she said... specially if he love her

Comment

Most of husband love their wife... So they have to protect them...

Person without brain need more protection and love, they should also know we trust them..

Mina i hope you understand what i mean to say ...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Its useless to think to much Mina specially for girls ...

Take it lightly... Mina..
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

miqsh it was obviously a joke

By the way julie what does ur b/f like in you? Is it beauty or is it brain? Now dont give a balanced answer.

Comment

Rohit i am cent percent sure that julie boy friend like beauty not brain ...

Julie .. take it lightly .... & if you can't then its your problem .....

Any ways i don't like to do gossip of any one personal life .... Julie , i hope you won't mind or feel bad of my above statement...

Frienldy
            Sunilkumar

Comment

I prefer beauty, as the brains can be up to later~~

Comment

Working...
              X