No announcement yet.

India-born girls vs. NRI girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it doesn't make a change for guys who have the same mentality too.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Well that's kinda true. Lots of Indian guys have the same mentality too.

Comment

This are the youth who are brot up outside india... its dem who are ashamed of bein called indian
        But if they have have lived sm part of their youthfull life in india,they will surely have that Indian feeling

Comment

Well what do u guys understand by culture?? whats culture?? The dictionary definition says "culture is the way people live."

Now how do u expect a girl living in, say USA to adopt a lifestyle that is generally practised in india. or an indian girl doing it vice versa.
          Its practically not possible.

Secondly if someone draws pride from being an indian or american or canadian or hindu or muslim or christian, then i would say that person is incompetent. Becaues his source of pride, his confidence, his self worth comes not from within but from outside.

As i have repeatedly said be a good human. Not a good hindu or muslim or christian or indian or canadian or english... You will do a favour to yourself and the world.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan

Now how do u expect a girl living in, say USA to adopt a lifestyle that is generally practised in india. or an indian girl doing it vice versa.
            Its practically not possible.
            so, u accept their are differences between lifestyles ,."cultural diferences"!!

Comment

yes what i meant was not their lifestyle, it is their attitude towards india and its citizens.
              miqsh

Comment

These are just stereotypes guys. I know plenty of girls born where I live in NZ and back in India. They're not very different.

Comment

i understand that there are a majority of them not willing to go back to india. that is how a lot of 'stereotyping' occurs.
                  miqsh

Comment

Hi
                    Well the question is good but in my view the distinction arises as all of our view-points differ frrom one another.
                    When i lived in India,i was an Indian girl(true-context) but after coming to Aust i have realised that in some ways that was good but some types-horribly wrong.
                    I think it should be individualised rather than indian/nri wise.
                    We should evolve with time,get to know things which r prohibited in India but never leave our traditions ,culture n values coz what we r today is because of the way we were raised.
                    So balance is the best option.

Comment

k NRI girls have too much ego which the Indian girls living in India don't as much as their NRI counterparts. To say the truth all the NRI's have too much ego.

Comment

I am a man btw, I would have to slightly agree. Me being an NRI every social aspect is different in India and Here. I was born and raised with this mentality, I adapted by seeing other people so it naturally comes to me. I can't do much about it if I have a big ego which I think I don't compared to the rest of the people I encounter but then who am I to say this, If I have a big ego then Im sorry. I'll try to come out of it someway or another.

But im still clinging onto my roots because that is where my love is, and by love I mean the country of India.

Comment

i am wonder
                          We are Wenzhou OUDE door controller science&technology development CO.,Ltd in China.We can supply all kinds of door closer with good quality and competitive price.Please contact us to know more details.
                          Email: wenzhououde@gmail.com
                          Fax: 0086-577-86809566-8006
                          Tel: 0086-577-86808802

Comment

No Substitute of Indian Girls

Originally posted by lancerdesi
                            Do India-born girls differ from American-born or British-born girls? If so, how?
                            I think the Indian Girls are totally Different from American-born or British-born girls.American-born or British-born girls may be stronger fianacially than Indian Girls but in case of relationship with their families these girls can't stay any more in front of Indian Girls.

I used to remember the words given by Sushimta Sen in answer when she had been choosen for the title of Miss. Universe. The Question was :-

"Sau mein se nabbe beimann phir bhi mera Desh mahan aisa kyun" ?

The answer given by Suhimta Sen :-

"Koi na koi kamee apko har desh mein milegee Lekin ek chese jo apko kahin nahin mil sakati wo apko sirf hamare desh mein milegee :-

"Maan ka pyar, Bhai ki fatkar aur Bahan ka dular sirf apko hamare hi desh mein milegaa

Comment

True, in my opinion, the ones who are foreign-born relative to India don't have as much patience and virtue.

With a confused indivduality they become raised to hate India or at least not show it outwards because they see conflicts in the news, they hear about riots and such, Indians imposing violence on Indians, pollution disaster, third world, men killing thier wives...blah blah blah.

They instead feel proud to be a foreigner, some or most of them will even go on to marrying a foreigner who knows more about India than them, supposedly (but that's a diff. story but ill leave you with two words to ponder "evil blood"). ha ha ha...

Comment

Once Agian I repeat....

Most of NRI Girl think that Indian boys are not of their class.

Most of NRI Girls think that Indian boys those who are marrying them is for money or to get green card etc... Exception are always there.

Most of NRI girl knows that Indian boys are good compare to Non-Indian Guy as a life partner.

Most of Indian Girl can adjust easily with Indian born guy.

Indian Girl like to see western country but once they see their craze die ...

Indian or NRI both are beautiful

Indian Girl will love India more than NRI girls.

As per maturity of gal it depends on person to person.

Most of Indian girl are non-smoker and non-drinker... Well NRI girl most of time are occassional drinker... I don't know about their smoking habbit

It's always difficult to change the Mentality by which some one is born and grown up.
                                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                                X