Micchhami Dukkaddam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micchhami Dukkaddam

This auspicious occasion of SAMVATSARI I with all my courtesy and humility with my folded hands and head bow down request for forgiveness for any of my words, actions, deeds, thoughts, gestures or anything else during the past year which might have intentionally or accidentally hurt you I ask for Forgiveness.

Kshamavani or Forgiveness Day is a day of forgiving and seeking forgiveness for the followers of Jainism. It is celebrated on the Samvatsari, the last day of the annual Jain Festival Paryusana.
    On this day, Jains request forgiveness from each other for all offences committed. The phrase is also used when a person makes a mistake, or recollects making one in everyday life, or when asking for forgiveness in advance for inadvertent ones.

KHAMEMI SAVVE JIVA
    We forgive all the living beings,

SAVVE JIVA KHAMANTU ME
    We seek pardon from all the living beings,

MITTI ME SAVVA BHUTESU
    We are friendly towards all the living beings,

VERAM MAJJHAM NA KENVI
    And we seek enmity with none,

MICHHAMI DUKKADDAM!
    Moreover, we ask for forgiveness from all!

Comment

Happy Michhami Dukkadam Samvatsari

Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

On the auspicious occasion of The Kshamavani divas, I seek Kshama yachna from all of you for hurting the feelings of any one knowingly or unknowingly in any form by words, action or thought directly or indirectly in any form. any act, omission & disobedience done during last year. I beg your pardon.
        Jai Jinendra!!

Happy Michhami Dukkadam Samvatsari............

Comment

I was not aware of this day thanks Mandeep for providing updated information about "Forgiveness Day". Don't know how to do it. Oh Lord just forgive me for any mistake I have done and give me courage to forgive every body in this world
          Web design company

Comment

Comment

'Michhami Dukkadam' or micha mi dukadam are the words which are used for expression of Forgiveness by Jain religion followers during Paryushan. Jains have custom of sending samvatsari (Michhami Dukkadam) cards to family and friends to ask for forgiveness in recent years. Paryushan is biggest events for Jains. Jain is world's only religions who give equal chance of living for the all living species on the earth not only mankind. Jains celebrate the birth of the 24th tirthankara Mahavir, during Paryushan, an eight-day festival in the month of August. But unlike the festivals in other religions this festival is not about eating variety of sweets and dishes. Paryushan is celebrated with fastening ? Vrat and Tap. We have a good collection of Michhami Dukkadam SMS and Michhami Dukkadam Messages on our site. So read these Michhami Dukkadam SMS and send it to your friends and family members.

Comment

In this whole year if knowingly or unknowingly with my deeds, words, or behaviour if i had hurted u, then I am folding my hands 4 forgivenes
                MICHCHAMI DUKKADAM..

Comment

Working...
                X