Completed Century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Century

Well members I have completed a century.Ha Ha I meant I have completed my 100 posts on this forum.

Well who will follow me next.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

WOW! and another WOW!
    Let's go and tear up the moon and paint the Ganges saffron.

Cheers!!

;-) ;-) ;-)

Comment

Well we will surly do it on my next second hit and surly on ur first one
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Which reminds me of a guy in another forum who posted 9999 epistles and suddenly developed severe writer's cramps. He never typed again.

Guess the same thing gonna happen with me. :-(

Comment

Hey,nameeta! great talking to you.

mum is now calling me and wants me to say my prayers before she puts me to bed.

#@1^ college tomorrow.

GooNite and once again CONGRATULATIONS.

Comment

Go get your sleep I will also leave and be back here tommorrow again.And thanks for your congrats.

Comment

congrats nameeta for acheving this.

best of luck for me also to make my century as soon as possible
              but with authentice posts only, no spa...........................m

Comment

First of thanks and yes I also hope that you all join me in this mission to make this forum a success and solankyno1 I would really appreciate if you could list our forum in your directory as I visited it and found it a good one.

Comment

hi nameeta,
                  I have already added it to my directory on the very first day I have joined the fourm when you asked me for the same. It is in HOME > INTERNET > FORUMS category.

Comment

Thanks.I will get your site added in http://www.searchenginefinder.com it is directory of search engines and then you can also list the same.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by nameeta
                      Thanks.I will get your site added in http://www.searchenginefinder.com it is directory of search engines and then you can also list the same.
                      hi nameeta,
                      thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Working...
                      X