No announcement yet.

anyone else hate bollywood films?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think no 1 in this world is perfect we only see the 1side of a coin we never try to analise the other side where there is good there is also bad i think all have all are having a different point of view to see or think so don,t condem any 1 and try to understand others thinking

Comment

What are you ppl arguing abt anyway? Bollywood is dead!!!

Or, at least it's dying off soon. We must not let the industry suffer with all these nonsense. Let's put an end to it's misery.

The inability to accept criticism is proof of cowardly bias.

Let us reform for the sake of art - not money.
      AfDB, ARF, AsDB, ASEAN (dialogue partner), BIMSTEC, BIS, C, CERN (observer), CP, EAS, FAO, G- 6, G-15, G-24, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITU, MIGA, MONUC, NAM, OAS (observer), ONUB, OPCW, PCA, PIF (partner), SAARC, SACEP, SCO (observer), UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIFIL, UNMEE, UNMIS, UNMOVIC, UNOCI, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector_Sahab
        What are you ppl arguing abt anyway? Bollywood is dead!!!

Or, at least it's dying off soon. We must not let the industry suffer with all these nonsense. Let's put an end to it's misery.

The inability to accept criticism is proof of cowardly bias.

Let us reform for the sake of art - not money.
        who the hell are you. If you are saying this you are the dumbest person in this whole world. Bollywood and Indian movies are improving. Right now they are at par with Hollywood movies. YOu want movies beyond imagination. You got Krrish and Alag and Gayeb. Those movies are all science fiction. Things are changing and we are proud of our style. Our style is song and our real topics not some childish imagination of some stupid giant lizards waking in the streets.

You are really dumb inspector saheb. Indian movies rule. THey are really good. Appreciate them instead of putting them down. they are as good as hOllywood. If same movies were made by Hollywood you idiots would have been saying "wow they are so good, their topic is so Indian but still as they are white and I am their slave so i appreciate it. "

One last time Indian movies rule. NO matter what you say.

Comment

Thank you, and yes... you just proved how badly-crafted Bollywood movies are! Look at how easily you are influenced by cheap matinee productions of today's standards. You are emotionally shallow, thus, making your views on 'the art of Indian film-making' a pombala insinuation.

Firstly, why do you ppl need to set the par at 'hollywood' level? By doing this, you are acknowledging that their movies are superior to our's. "Thumb-bee" idiots like 'india1989' are just nonchalantly 'lowering' the standards by accepting whatever crap the producers throw at the audience. Learn to grow up, kid... or I'll make you my 'que mujer' (means you india1989).

Secondly, I would challenge india1989's statement that "Indian movies rule". Rule what? Rule India? We don't need another corrupted ruler... there's enough of that right now.

Thirdly, I understand how you ppl feel abt the industry. But, in order create balance, there must be some form of criticism at the very least. Corruption comes whenever sane views and complaints are tossed out the window - without even being considered. But, of course, these are my personal views as an art-critic. I will accept most opinions on the matter (as long as it's unbiased). And, I agree to disagree.
          AfDB, ARF, AsDB, ASEAN (dialogue partner), BIMSTEC, BIS, C, CERN (observer), CP, EAS, FAO, G- 6, G-15, G-24, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITU, MIGA, MONUC, NAM, OAS (observer), ONUB, OPCW, PCA, PIF (partner), SAARC, SACEP, SCO (observer), UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIFIL, UNMEE, UNMIS, UNMOVIC, UNOCI, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO

Comment

i see that u are supportive of family drama, so that isn;t bad there are a lot of people who take people like u into account and make films for u. there was 'Bagbaan' [please don't tell me that was a crap film]. there are also people who want change to occur so there are science fiction movies for them. so there isn't a debate on which is better both are equally great in their ways. understand that. so please stop bullying children like india1989 [no offense soumo]. don't get carried away.
            miqsh
            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector_Sahab
              Thank you, and yes... you just proved how badly-crafted Bollywood movies are! Look at how easily you are influenced by cheap matinee productions of today's standards. You are emotionally shallow, thus, making your views on 'the art of Indian film-making' a pombala insinuation.

Firstly, why do you ppl need to set the par at 'hollywood' level? By doing this, you are acknowledging that their movies are superior to our's. "Thumb-bee" idiots like 'india1989' are just nonchalantly 'lowering' the standards by accepting whatever crap the producers throw at the audience. Learn to grow up, kid... or I'll make you my 'que mujer' (means you india1989).

Secondly, I would challenge india1989's statement that "Indian movies rule". Rule what? Rule India? We don't need another corrupted ruler... there's enough of that right now.

Thirdly, I understand how you ppl feel abt the industry. But, in order create balance, there must be some form of criticism at the very least. Corruption comes whenever sane views and complaints are tossed out the window - without even being considered. But, of course, these are my personal views as an art-critic. I will accept most opinions on the matter (as long as it's unbiased). And, I agree to disagree.
              hahaha i didn't know that i was talking with the biggest joker here. Nice joke whatever you are. So you challenge my statement "Indian movies rule" eh? K i accept the challenge. Lets go. First of all they do rule India. Then not only India they also rule the world. They rule people like you. You watch too much Indian movies and you are jealous of thier improvements so you try to find small things and criticize them. I know you watch them that's the reason you find fault in them.

So tell me what fault do you find in them. K you say that Indian movies suck. Give me proof. Give me that what's in there that makes them sucks.

If you say song, i will laugh at you. I can say that HOllywood movies suck and because they have kiss scenes. SOngs are part of our movies. Indian movies are not only bollywood.

Movies are made in 18 languages. Do you even know that 2 Indian won oscar award. Its not a big deal i know. OScar is not a big deal. Oscar are awards for hollywood movies just like we have filmfare award. But Indians winning award which are generally for other people, means that they didn't get award for doing nothing. I know you don't know about this.

So how dumb and idiot are you now???

ANd my answer to your question. I have faced this a lot of times. Why did i say that Indian movies are at par with Hollywood movies. Whenever dimwit people like you say that India movies suck you guys or whatever you are compare them with Hollywood. So before you start saying that Hollywood is good and BOllywood is sinking i just told you that we are no less then them if you like them. So i don't usually compare them. But to make you guys understand.

Then Bollywood movies are also different from Hollywood. They think of some weird ideas like giant lizards walking and a human throwing webs. haha. even kids in grade 1 has better ideas then that. Our movies are different. We focus on realistic ideas. We have songs and you guys say that that's so unreal, you don't see people singing.

But you guys never say that "i don't see people flying. my god i am such a idiot. why can't i fly."

Challenge me. huh. you make me laugh.

Comment

I think movies are just for entertainment. Now it depends upon your liking whether you get entertained by english movies or hindi movies. Both have equal importance. And I personally like hindi action as well as commedy movies.

Comment

Hi all Hi India1989

mein Chine hun who likes bollywood movies alot ! Actually here in china we have tons of fans for indian movies ,ppl building up bollywood forums in chinese talking about SRK ,ASH Rani,,,recently we r talking about Krrish HEHE ....

even through 3 hrs maybe a bit long but i enjoy the wonderful and amazing ethical flavors of indian movie esp the breathtaking singing and dancing ~~

Comment

Hey Chini cutie welcome to this forum. I am Soumo and I am glad to meet you. Nice to have you here.

Are you serious that in China people watch Bollywood movies. Like how do you understand our language.

And yeah recently Krrish is my favourite movie. Its the best. The stunts and stuffs are crazy good.

Again welcome to this site and hopefully you have a good time with us. Waiting to hear from u soon.

Comment

Hi Soumo thank u for ur kind welcome

ya bollywood movies have a great deal of fans in china . they (include me) almost know everything about actors movies and things happen in the field ,there is a SRK site in chinese built up by one of my friends

ya , CCTV and other tv stations keep importing indian movie and traslate into chinese language and play sothat chinese ppl can watch them on tv ,,,like <devdas>,<lagaan><asoka><Kuch Naa Ka Ho> and many more played on TV(i couldnt rememberthe original indian names)

and DVDs of indian movie with Chinese subs r also on sale everywhere here ... u know the YA HENG film of china has imported 200 bollywood movies from India to Chinese market i also packed away decades

oh i nearly forgot China also import indian TV serials like < KOSHISH EK AASHA> ,so India has a great deal of chinese fans of its movies ,singing and dancing ,costumes ,food,literature,arts and culture like me ~~~

PS: Roshan looks soooooooooo cute and cool in KRRISH ,,,it seems heis getting better looking esp in this movie ,some of my friends crazy about him they say :who cares about if he is already married or not hehe
                      Last edited by ChiniCutie; 07-19-2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

well i also agree with that sing and dance scenes r indispensable in indian movies ,actually its the part that i love most , i cant imagine an indian movie without dance scene ,,,though u may say that they have some fixed mold like a group of girls and a group of boys teasing eachother while singing or singing down the street of an European town like Switzerland ...but ..so what ? everytime they do ..they take my breath away !

so ...keep it up~~~
                        Last edited by ChiniCutie; 07-19-2006, 01:02 PM.

Comment

yeah i liked the movie Krrish soo much too. Only I thought that if i was playing the character Krrish.

Its nice to know that in China you people watch Indian movies. Its nice to know that. Here I heard about some very good Chinese movies too. Though i never watched any but i heard that they are really good.

You know that i think that no one else could've done the type of acting Hrithik did in Krrish.

I liked the movie so much.

Did you watch Lakshya or Hera Pheri.

yeah i know songs are not liked by everyone but to me i like listening to the songs.

lol. I like many bollywood girls too.

So you guys more often watch Indian movies or Chinese movies or Hollywood movies.

Comment

Working...
                          X