Dress Code???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress Code???

Mainly in professional colleges, there are dress codes. What you guys think about this. Should there be any dress code in colleges?

If yes, why? What should be the dress code?
    If no, why?

Share your views with us.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-11-2006, 05:09 PM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

In my openion there should be a dress code in colleges.I think there may be some who might not agree with me.There is always a dress code in schools why not colleges ?

I agree to dress code in colleges as:

*There will be no discrimination between the students.
    *The students will concentrate more on studies than passing comments on dresses.
    *There will be a sense of unity.
    *The student from poor or low family will not feel akward seeing the high class student; like this the class discrimination will be solved in colleges.
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

Comment

i think america should have dress codes in elementary school, but not college. I think that clothing is very expressive, and by college we should be sreious to be responsible about what we wear, but still make our own decisions.

in case you didnt know few schools of any sort in america have dress codes.
      together we create change. alone we can only react.

Comment

regarding topic

Ok! Justice ,so there is no dress code in schools in America.
        I did'nt get you.Can you explain why there should be no dress code in college?
        Megrisoft team member
        Article Directory
        SEO India
        Link Building India

Comment

well i think that the reason we need to have dress codes is irresponsibility. i dont think it so much important that all the studentss look the same, rather that the dress appropriately. this is why we have dress codes: to insure everyone dresses appropriately. I think that college students should be appropriate on their own, without having to be told.
          together we create change. alone we can only react.

Comment

I think there should be a dress code if not fixed uniform. That will be good for students to concentrate on studies.

In Canada there are no dress codes. People care too much about dress rather then studies.

Comment

ohhhh!

Please i don't agree with the dress code in the college.

because always Bearing dress in school,then again bearing the dress code in the college,
              then when we bearing the otherdress(looking cool & young).

Young age is the age to bear the Fashionable cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                I think there should be a dress code if not fixed uniform. That will be good for students to concentrate on studies.

In Canada there are no dress codes. People care too much about dress rather then studies.
                I am agree with you!
                Self Trust Is The First Secret Of Success
                Speed of the Boss is the speed of the team
                Be a part of the solution, Not a part of the problem
                and Life Tells you Nothing, It Shows you Everything

Web Hosts Directory
                SEO Directory
                Computer Games

Comment

I don't think there needs to be a "dress code" in college since students at that age are mature...unlike in school where they always try to show off.
                  India attacks terrorists!

Comment

I think their should be dress codes esp. how girls dress now-a-days in america sending the guys the wrong signals. However their won't be much individuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Yash Preet
                      ohhhh!

Please i don't agree with the dress code in the college.

because always Bearing dress in school,then again bearing the dress code in the college,
                      then when we bearing the otherdress(looking cool & young).

Young age is the age to bear the Fashionable cloth.

well isn't there the times u spend with ur friends and family outside doing shopping and stuff. wouldn't that be enough??
                      miqsh
                      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

college isn't for fashion but for learning.

Comment

yes there should be a dress code in colleges too. After seeing the way girls dress up in Mumbai and pune colleges, I feel it is for their own good if the dress code is made mandatory. Students come to colleges to study and not for a fashion show.
                          Besides it will save your parents lot of money which can be utilised in a better way.
                          Also every one look smart in the uniforms.
                          When grown up adults dont mind wearing a uniform when they join such institutions why all this oh ha about it in colleges?

Comment

right on, I wore uniform in highschool didn't bother me much in fact I liked it everyone was more or less equal...

Comment

i think there should not be any dress code in colleges.Colleges are not schools where we need to dress up.College going students are matured enough how to dress up. Bcoz of few people we cant force everybody to wear school dresses in colleges.

Comment

Working...
                              X