anyone else hate bollywood films?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else hate bollywood films?

am i the only asian who hates bollywood films?
    they've got no proper storylines and they have to sing those awful songs.

ANyone who hates Indians movies will just be biased or doesn't have enough information about the good ones. They will be only watching all the crappy movies.

But Bollywood or Indian movies are not very far away from Bollywood right now. They are really close. And about storyline one has to be intellectual to understand it otherwise its not the fault of Indian movies.

Comment

yeah, cause you have to be really intelligent to understand the storyline of an indian film.

Comment

Yup that's true. Tell me what storyline they have in Hollywood. in King Kong for example. They go to the damn island, meets those crazy animals and as usual comes out alive. WOOOOOOOOW!! Nice storyline eh. And can anyone tell me for god's sake that how did they Bring King Kong back to New York? That's the condition of Hollywood movies. In Indian movies nowadays atleast you understand that how they came to do something and are really good.

Comment

just cause i hate bollywood, does not mean i am a fan of hollywood.
          but i must admit i prefer hollywood films more. they're not all brillant, but they're better then the cr@p they produce in bollywood.

Comment

i can easily say that lots of hit Bollywood movies produced are better then lots of mediocre or ok hollywood movies produced.

And Indian movies are not crap for god's sake. When Indian people has won Oscar for lifetime achievement then i don't think the movies they make are crap. I agree that there has been movies made by India which are really crap. There was a time when 100% of the movies made by them was crap but those days are gone but still people refer to movies of those days.

Trust me nowadays Indian movies have evolved and are not childish.

Comment

yes hollywood has produced its best too. the bollywood is very close now to reach the limits the hollywood have reached. that isn't very far i hope. the best out of this two comes the chinese based films in between. i am a fan of jackie chan and jet li. those people never stop to amaze me.
              miqsh
              EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Yup as i said Indian movies as a whole is very close to Bollywood movies both in story wise and in special effects.

If you are not biased then yes we are close to hollywood but still hollywood does produce many varieties of movies which are better then what is produced in India.

and if India movies were not pirated then they could have got a lot of money and could have done a lot better now.

Comment

well that is to blame the cunning nature of the indians. yeah, they are perverted.
                  miqsh
                  EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I don't think you should judge the whole industry as being crap. There's gona be some good movies and some bad ones. The movies are made for a target audience which actually likes them so they make watever they want out of it.

Comment

yes that's the kind of answer i want.

there are bad movies in hollywood too.

so no one can judge the industry as bad.

Comment

love story

Y all hindi films are related with the love , marriages and divos and also love
                        triangle? same boring fundas.

Comment

Originally posted by Yash Preet
                          Y all hindi films are related with the love , marriages and divos and also love
                          triangle? same boring fundas.
                          I am sorry but I am not happy wiht your thoughts on hindi Films. We have lots of Great movies in Past. Have u really seen the latest movies Black, Lakshya, Rang De Basanti and Page3 they are all good movies. I can see the standard of Indian movies changing now days.
                          Last edited by sunil; 07-15-2006, 03:48 AM.
                          Link Building Resources
                          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

It true

i think english move have somethink different to show i.e new topic. which is beyond the imagenation.

Comment

Originally posted by Yash Preet
                              i think english move have somethink different to show i.e new topic. which is beyond the imagenation.
                              Yes u r right English movies are beyond imagination that’s why Hindi movies are good. At least we have something to imagine after watching a Hindi movie.
                              Link Building Resources
                              Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Working...
                              X