Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Power Of Marketing Strategy makes Indian movies to be well-known in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power Of Marketing Strategy makes Indian movies to be well-known in the world.

Hello there,

I have started to view Indian Movies since year 1999 when the "Kuch kuch Hota Hai" became so famous in Indonesia.

Actually, I watch all movies from several countries included my own country of course.

I have to confess that Indian movies have been being well-known in south-east asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam and Indonesia too, of course. We have Indian ethnic-group here in indonesia. I am myself still a descendant of Indian race as my great-great grandfather was an indo-aryan who came from the north india.

I ever wondered why Indian movies become well-known in the world. Even my Australian relatives know Aishwarya Rai. I like her. She is even prettier that my other favorite Actress named Anne Hathaway.

Based on my observation, I think I have found the right answer : THE POWER OF MARKETING STRATEGY WHICH HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED BY SEVERAL BOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS. That's it. Well, we can not deny if most of Indian actors and actresses are charming that make the movies become so popular but on the other hand, not all stories are excellent or qualified. But the marketing strategy of Indian movies' producers are great!!!

I must tell you the truth that there are several amazing Indian Movies based my opinion such as Monsoon Wedding, Lagaan, Asoka and the newest is called Where is the party, yaar? starred by Kal Penn.

I think other asian countries must follow the marketing strategy of Indian movies' producers.

Thank you and I apologize for something wrong in this writing.

Best Regards,

Mei Ti

No sky limits me....

restee@telkom.net
    Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2005, 06:08 PM.

Nice to hear that Indian movies are becoming popular in south-east asian countries.
    Indian movies are taking their place in other countries.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Working...
    X