Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are they doing there?

Comment

I will tell you what they do.... they come in india as illegal immigrant... yea they know they can go back so they do all sorts of crime by being servent of any house or they do extortion etc... i mean to say many other crimes, some do summgling also and above all they give illegal vote in election in west bengal.

I feel bad, because they do illegal activity in india .... they should not do illegal activity .... Indian have big heart because of this only other country people take their advantage.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

India1989: Seems like indian bengalis are being outnumbered by bangladeshis in their own country.

SunilKumar: I can see that India has a big heart, but I geuss in todays world people could do whatever they can and get away and that includes what these "illegal aliens" are doing in India. There are lots of them everywhere even in America, Canada and they term them ILLEGAL ALIENS.
        Like the chinese who arrive "fresh-off-the-boat" and can't speak a single sentence but have their way of doing stuff to make a living like computer hacking, selling pirated games, copying stuff and selling them for a better price, playing with the politics but then when caught are confused why and the list goes on. Which gives the country (1) a bad reputation (2) invites ethnic discrimination and (3) brings societal pressures which will punish society.
        Jst to name a few, Canada as multi cultural as it is now is making stricter rules like making sure the chinese popution are here legally checking there dwellings if suspected illegal. Italy doesn't accept any immigrants only visitors. and perhaps other coutries have there own way of dealing with foreign affairs.
        What is India doing of this matter?

So going back Bangladesh is out of the picture.
        Last edited by Omni; 03-01-2006, 08:39 AM.

Comment

nuclear weapons, weapons of mass destruction doesn't equal peace.

Comment

K let me clarify something. Right now Bangladeshis dont' outnumber Indian bengalis but if we dont' check this thing then they will outnumber us soon. But its not so easy as India is way more diverse then Canada is and doesn't have freedom in the world.

See there lies many factors. There are many Indian Bengali muslims. If one goes to deport Bangladeshis they might also deport Indian muslim bengalis which is bad. Then there are lots of Bangladeshi HIndus who might not get deported and might continue to be the major cause of terrorism in Northeast India.

In Mumbai for ex cops can't understand the difference between a Bengali and a Assamese, how are they gonna distinguish Indian Bengalis and Bangladeshis.

India is trying to take care of this thing. Like they are trying fence the whole border with Bangladesh but the terrain is such that they can't completely fence it.

Now Bangladesh comes in and says that there are 0 Bangladeshis in India and shouldn't fence the border. If they do then they have to take strict measures and can bring in jihadi terrorists in India. India's soft nature makes it to peace talks which proves futile. REcently they are fencing the border but are doing it 1km inside Indian territories thus leaving 1000 Indian villages outside of our countries. THey can get constantly robbed by Bangladeshis and they infact get robbed when Indian army is not present.

If India goes on it own will then China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Europe, Middle east and all African countries might go in for Bangladesh and pressurize India.

Its not that easy. Canada is a country where things can be managed easily. Canada boosts about diversity but is nowhere near India. I am sure Canada doesn't have 22000 languages including all dialects. I am sure that there are less then 6400 different ethnic groups.

If they have mroe then these then they are more diverse. But look they have immigration. India is so diverse without immigration.

Comment

i see thanks for informing, from what you say I do see the threat imposed by its neighbors which canada does not face frequenlty by its. so perhaps it was wrong for me to compare the countries. I just feel intimidated by all of these pointless reasonings by bangladesh and pakistan such as I will kill you, I will send terrorists, you got our monument blah blah blah and the constant battle a war is happening!

I have heard that the political parties are slow in making and initiating political decisions, why?

Isn't bangladesh against terrorism?

The Prime Minister (bangladeshes) hoped any sort of extremism, religious or otherwise, would die down and terrorism in the name of Islam would end once for all.
              Last edited by Omni; 03-04-2006, 09:38 AM.

Comment

These countries are not India's terrotires

Comment

I have heard that the political parties are slow in making and initiating political decisions, why?
                  Well the political parties in India practise vote-bank politics a lot and parties like the Congress in Assam even mollycoddle B'deshi illegal refugees for votes after they obtain fake ration cards. Some politicians only care about winning power and not about the national or even local interests But all of this isn't going unnoticed and there's a huge outcry over this in India now. Illegal immigration from B'desh isn't much tolerated now.

Isn't bangladesh against terrorism?
                  Haha, B'desh sits smug like Pakistan harbouring extremists. No matter what their PM says, she is herself in government with the help of Islamic fundamentalist parties. These extremists explode spectacular bombs even in their homelands of B'desh and Pakistan, and collude with eachother and government elements to terrorize India.

You see, the government of the present PM Kahelda Zia seems to be extremist friendly and communal while the previous government of Sheikh Hasina Wajed was secular and friendly towards India. So it's a mixed bag in B'desh and right now it's rotten apples in power there.

These countries are not India's terrotires
                  Yes, they are not India's territories. In my opinion these countries and India should integrate their economies first and in the long-term take a close and cooperative stance, just like the EU (European Union). The SAARC is there to do something like that only. But India must never think of militarily conquering these countries (and no one in their right minds in India does that anyway) because as I've said it's an outdated concept and against peace and stability. We should all take an example from the European Union and look at former viciously enemy countries which fought the biggest wars in recent times, closely cooperating today economically, politically and militarily.

Comment

I don't think that Bangladesh is against terrorism. ISI is recruiting people from Bangladesh. THey have their own terrorist organization called HUJI whose aim is to divide India into 3 more pieces. Take out a muslim part in northern India and make it a separate country and take a muslim part from south and set it as a separate country. Their another great ambition is to create a different country for sikhs. I think many of you know about this. Despite great patriotism by Indian muslims for India, they are still trying to divide them.

And about Sikhs. Please dont make me talk now. they are the most patriotic Indians ever who have contributed a lot. I mean they are the best and because of them India has been able to protect itself from Pakistan. HTey have played a great role during freedom movement and also now.

to tell the truth all the Indians are equally great and patriotic. No one can divide us if we remain united among ourselfes.

Comment

Unite for India

Yes true many people sacrifice for make great India.
                      narendra modi achievements | modi for pm 2014

Comment

The Indian Nations would be unacceptable for an Indian nation located within the United States and ruling that the laws of Georgia could have no effect in Cherokee territory. The Indians also believed themselves to be independent and sovereign.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X