Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to India!!!!!!

Hi All............

Here something in short about myself.....I am Aastha Shah, basically from India & currently living in Australia.

Hoping to meet people like me who are from India, but again away from homeland, family & friends, in one way trying to "Connect To India" with a different perspective.....

Welcome to get along with all like minded members here

Welcome to the forum.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Originally posted by megri
      Welcome to the forum.
      Thanks for your response ..... Looking forward to networking with all

Comment

Start sharing your thoughts, Astha. We are looking foward to hear more from you.

Comment

Hi Astha , am sure ul find here many like urself, well am one to begin with.. i was born and boughtup in india but have been living abroad(UK) for many years... i try and visit India as often as i can .. i love going back there.. have you been back to India since you left to Australia??

Comment

Hello astha,,

Welcome to the forum. Hope to have a great time here & enjoy the community.

Thanks.

Comment

Dream University : A Novel Approach For Higher Education In India

In our emerging society with rapid industrialization and Technological advancement, MANAGEMENT EDUCATION is becoming very relevant.There are numerous institutes to impart Management Education, the top most being the I.I.M.’s, recognized all over the world.This education is, however, very expensive and as on date not with in the reach of common man.This results in either some intelligent students to go for loan to pursue their studies or forget about their dream of getting the coveted and much sought after MBA degree.To help fulfill the dreams of such students who do not have adequate monetary support, we are trying with our idea of providing quality MANAGEMENT EDUCATION at unthinkably low cost, is the concept of DREAM UNIVERSITY. To make it possible, we seek patronage + help from our considerate countrymen, who may sympathize with the plight of our less fortunate brethrens and let them acquire the degree of MBA and be able to get a good start in their career.
              The beginning of the DREAM UNIVERSITY will, however, be from a modest Institute, initially offering MBA programs in 4/5 disciplines. Gradually this institute to develop and expand in to multi-disciplined one and finally take the shape of an University.
              The students to be admitted should be very brilliant having cleared relevant MBA entrance exams i.e., CAT, MAT, XAT etc. with good score. Every one is requested to forward this message to others who they feel may be interested in this venture for our society.To know more about this dream project and give your suggestions you may write to us on our e-mail ID i.e., budhpal@gmail.com

Comment

Mera bharat mahan.

hello ,

all indians.

Comment

Working...
                X