Vacancy for Java Architect in Pune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacancy for Java Architect in Pune

I found this on Techjobs.co.in -an Job community for IT industry.

Enterprise Commerce Management (ECMi - www.ecm-i.com) is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Committed to delivering innovation, ECMi collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance business. With deep industry and business process expertise, global resources and a proven track record. Organizations depend upon ECMi to mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help improve their performance.

Java Architect:

Requirements:

• Minimum 8 years hands on experience on Java, J2ee, hibernate, spring, struts, xml, junit, ant, tomcat.

• Must include experience of solutions using SOAP/XML/JDBC.

• Extensive experience of OOAD and exploitation of mainstream tools and environments, including Rational or TeleLogic/Popkin modelling tools eg XDE/RSA/RSM/SA.

• Practical experience of designing/implementing J2EE solutions on mainstream application server environments (JBoss, WebLogic, OAS, Interstage).

• Should have knowledge of workflows/engine, rule engines.

• B1 Visa preferred.

• Design pattern, UML, development mythology, process setting up and knowledge about diff SDLC models is desirable

• Supply Chain Management Domain preferred.

• Hands on working experience in Database like Oracle and SQL server is a must.

• Should have onsite exp and excellent communication skills

Experience: 8 to 11 years

If interested, please email your resume to resume@ecm-i.com
    Last edited by alafiya; 10-31-2006, 09:19 PM. Reason: just to make sure that i am not plagiarising
    TechJobs - Best IT job community for Indians

Has anybody used this forum before?
    TechJobs - Best IT job community for Indians

Comment

Working...
    X