No announcement yet.

Is caste or religion important to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is caste or religion important to you?

Terrorism in the name of religion is very common on this earth. It has always been there and will probably live forever.

There are hindu terrorist groups like shiv sena, bajrang dal etc, christian terror groups working covertly and unsuspectingly and muslim terror groups like al quaida, jaish e muhammad and all permutations and combinations possible in urdu dictionary. Each day u get to hear a new one.

Each one of them justify their position and manage to misguide millions of gullible people to believe them. The consequences of their misdeeds are well known to all of us.

Consciously or subconsciously do u really favour any particular relgious group or any political party having affiliation to any religion. Do u vote for someone because he belongs to your religion or caste??

I want all the members in the forum to answer this question. And more importantly ask this question to yourselves.

I think the real question is whether the religion or belief actually promotes the act of terrorism. Did Jesus ever teach his followers to ever raise a sword to another being? or did He ever lead an army to war?
    Did Mohammed ever hold a sword in his hand or instruct other to raise up against another. Did he ride into Mecca with intentions of war? Did Saladin take Israel / Palestine with missionaries with acts of good deeds or was it an army?

Did the Bible say attack another or does it say turn the other cheek? Did Jesus instruct the disciple to not use a sword as those that live by the sword die by the sword.
    Does the Quaran say to strike the neck of the neck of the unbeliever and to treat the harsh and to meet them in battle?

If a group perform acts of terrorism in the name of a religion, then we should look into the belief structures of that religion to see whether it is the religion or the group that raises questions.
    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

If there is a very honest hindu or muslim politician contesting the election and a not so honest christian politician contesting the election.

And the later one speaks on what bible says in his every other speech. Who will u vote for??? And who will the majority of the people from christian community vote for??

Dont answer me. Answer urself. You will know what i mean.

The same applies to all people belonging to different religions. We dont see the right when we r obssessed. And religion mostly gets us obssessed.

Comment

Rohit i disagree with you on few things ..

Shiv Sena is not terroist group ...... they will not like to break India.

And if you think that RSS is terrorist group then also not correct.

Shiv Sena is a Political party... and for your information shiv sena is not going to do bomb blast in mumbai or they will not burn train in godhara...

Shiv sena is a political party, which straight forward support hindu and marathi.... I will not say they are clean but they are not terrorist like al quaida, jaish e muhammad.

If shiv sena is terrorist then Akali dal is also terrorist, Muslim league is terrorist. You mean to say that Only congress is clean ... who did communal riot in delhi against sikh 1984.

There is difference between terrorist and such party.

Terrorist do bomb blast and mass killing in which thousand of inoccent people die, they want to divide all country for their purpose. This is also true that initially america supported terrorist behind the screen.

You know on 11th september trade building (new york tower) was down... that is called terrorist activities.
        People working in offices of new york tower, what crime thay had made, they were innoccent, least knowing about al quaida, jaish e muhammad etc. then why with them?

Do you think that al quaida represent all muslim?.... No they don't represent all muslim.

All religion teach humanity and humanity is the best religion.

This is also true, religion mostly gets us obssessed. But people without vision are been obssessed by it.

When we say terrorism.... that means mass killing of inoccent human being they can be of any religion or caste.

Few Fact:-
        [1] Hindu never tries to change religion of any person.

[2] Christian missionary will help poor people and they will tell them to change their religion. If some one want's to help they should help purely without any interest, why they want that person to change their religion.

[3] In history of India, it is been mention that Muslim emperor had change religion of other people by means of force.

[4] Even Brithisher did same thing with Indian in south of India.

Religious People are mentally sick...

See i will not say any one to change their religion at any cost b'coz its very personal to that person. If I marry any girl other than my religion i will never say her to follow my religion she can follow his own religion and at the same time i expect that she will allow me to follow my religion. And our child will follow both the religion child will get best of two religion

I had seen a communal riot... I know better
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-28-2006, 07:32 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

shiv sena might not be a terrorist groups but they sure try to break India on the basis of religion that i know for sure. Why do they always say that Indians are for hindus. what about other religions. tehn they go out to support only marathis. then they will say India is only for marathis.

go to hell shiv sena. Die. we dont' want hindu groups like that. they are not following our religion. HInduism should accept every religion like they did before.

to me religion is not more important then my country.

i can have no religion and still worship god. I don't have to belong to any religion to worshipt or believe in god. so country comes first. I can abondon my religion for my country.

Jai Hind.

Comment

Well religion is always a touchy subject... personally the religion itself is not so important to me. I am a protestant christian. However, I choose not to be so narrow minded as to think God limits his love to one creed or race. I rarely go to church because i believe so many people are hypocrites. They go to the church,mosque,temple whatever one day and the very next day their doing the same bad things and expect to go to their house of worship and it be okay. I try to learn from other religions such as Hinduism,Islam,and Buddhism. Hinduism teachs that there is one supream God ,with endless forms. And that there is one Supream God but many paths to him.

I believe that people often take religious text out of context to fit their own wants ect. But i also know that their are many many wonderful people who are religious and dont pressure their beliefs on others yet still follow their own with great diligence.

The man i am marrying is Hindu and we both respect each others religious views.I will go with him to the temples and if sometimes i like he will come to church with me. Even i have my own picture of Jesus at his homes temple and i choose to wear an Om pendent rather then a cross. As far as our children go we decided to equally teach them about both our religions but leave the choice up to them.

As far a caste go... I think that should be thrown out the window. No man is above the other. In the US we have a saying for that. We all put our pants on the same way. We were all created equally and to say one person is better then the other just because of birth right is load of cr*p.Im sorry if i seem alittle blunt but i trully hate the idea of any castel system.Why should someone be punished or looked down on because they dont come from a rich or powerful caste or because their skin color is different. In plain words i just dont like it!
            Wait in the power of knowing what is possible... Do not waver... Remain steady... Remain true to your goals and allow life to carry you. That which is worthwhile is sometimes created slowly

Sometimes our faith must take on a deeper understanding and trust Gods wisdom when he does not speak

Comment

First of all I am Proud to be Indian.

Secondly I am thank full to god that, i was born in Hindu Brahmin Family as a Boy were i was broughtup with good moral value.

=============================================
              Below is the name of political party & to whom they support
              =============================================
              Samaj Vadi Party Support Muslim...
              Congress party is also communal they created comunal riot against sikh 1984 in delhi.
              BJP supports Hindu
              Jantadal support lower caste people
              BSP support Schedule caste
              Muslim legue support Muslim
              Communist support Poor
              Shiv sena support hindu and Marathi.
              Akalidal support sikh
              DMK support Lower caste
              ADMK support is very foxy they need lower caste and upper caste.
              TDP support Rich

Sumo let me know which party is not trying to divide India on basis of caste and religion .......

Sumo Politics is a business, party have to segment their market....

Education of People , their surrounding and the way they are been brought can only make them to think.... and if is not proper then they will not be trasperent in their thinking.
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-31-2006, 07:03 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

No Political Party in India is secular all are communal, they only say that they are secular but fact they are not secular....

In India, lot of things comes into picture like caste religion etc. in our social life.

Populaation of India is to much & most of people are not educated they don't understand... because of this only Political party are miss leading Indian Poupullation, other wise those who are educated they know what to do and to whom they should support ...
                Only problem is educated people are camparatively very less....

I am Indian & Proud to be Indian
                But in matter of my marriage ... Religion and caste do matter lot....
                Last edited by Priyanka; 08-31-2006, 01:18 PM.
                Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

with all those parties, how does India as one come to a conclusion from all the decisions coming from the different parties

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                    shiv sena might not be a terrorist groups but they sure try to break India on the basis of religion that i know for sure. Why do they always say that Indians are for hindus. what about other religions. tehn they go out to support only marathis. then they will say India is only for marathis.

go to hell shiv sena. Die. we dont' want hindu groups like that. they are not following our religion. HInduism should accept every religion like they did before.

to me religion is not more important then my country.

i can have no religion and still worship god. I don't have to belong to any religion to worshipt or believe in god. so country comes first. I can abondon my religion for my country.

Jai Hind.
                    I agree. I am a Hindu, and I don't want jerks like Shiv Sainiks or RSS/VHO/Bajrang Dal to represent Hinduism. WHo made them the representative of all Hindus ?
                    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

No Hindu made them their representative... , You can see what is position of shiv sena now... just to shout for one community never make any party as big political party, which can rule... but this is always true by doing this they can still survive ... now political party divide Indian on basis of religion and caste to rule....

Comment

Originally posted by MollieSharma
                        Im sorry if i seem alittle blunt but i trully hate the idea of any castel system.Why should someone be punished or looked down on because they dont come from a rich or powerful caste or because their skin color is different. In plain words i just dont like it!
                        kudos to you mollie...we need more people like you and your husband in our country and the whole world. i totally agree with you

caste system in its true form was never intended by our ancestors. all they wanted was a classification based on the occupation. that was called the varna system and worked fine at that time. in fact the texts clearly say that marriages are permissible between the varna's

its only during the course of time that people, as they do twisted this out of context and brought in all the crap they did.
                        anyways i believe that in today's society, we don't need such bullshit like caste or racism. all men are born equal and with the right opportunity every one can achieve anything he/she wants.

as for religion, they are all like different paths to the same goal. However, when the moment to judge this truth comes most of the people falter. The day a christian would truly be able to reconcile to the fact that hinduism does involve idol worship and the day he can visualise God in that idol would be when he has understood the true meaning of the eternal truth. similarly when a hindu would be able to stand inside church and worship without invoking the image of any diety like shiva, krishna in his mind, he would be able to understand what nirvana is.
                        my knowledge of islam is very poor so i can't comment on it.

as for the original question in this forum. I don't believe in caste system and i despise it like filth. As for relegion, I admit I am far away from nirvana

voting for politicians is ruled out. in the present form of governance i don't believe their are any leaders "eligible" for my vote.
                        i obey the law created by them coz i don't want to go to jail but i refuse to be a part of governance by idiots.
                        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Working...
                        X