Chappell vs Vengsarkar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chappell vs Vengsarkar

Chairman of selectors Dilip Vengsarkar is very angery on chappell recent experiments which have cost the Indian team dearly.His chiefly objection is with the opening pair. Under Chappell India have tried as many as 13 opening combinations.
    To read more click:
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

muralidhar

Dilip is nut of same tree....

You know elephant has two teeth one is to show and other to chew ...
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Exactly Miss P. So there s something finally that we agree on.

Comment

BCCI Chief is Sharad Pawar, so Mumbai lobby rocks ...

Advice to Dilip..... Gautam Gambir has lot of potential .... BCCI should promote him stick with him, he is match winner like Shewag, Dhoni & Yuvraj....

I had seen Mr. New Jadeja right now he is not fine... Parthiv Patel is good and attacking but no scope coz Dhoni really a rock for opposition.... as far karthik he is not devastating batsman....

Dravid failing from last 8 one day international match

Indian Record of past 14 match 4 win 10 loss...

Tendulkar should play in international match. It would be good if he shows his talent in international match..... In challenger trophy he scored heavly against kid.... same way he should score in International...against B.Lee,MaGrath, Shohib Akhtar

Kaif and Raina were failed in Challenger trophy ... I just want to see what's going to happen with them ... how Dilip will handle their issue?
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
        X