Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to India1989 (sumo)

Dear sumo,

Have a great day... and wish you wonder full birthday.. with full of joy.

Many Many happy returns of the day ....

Always friend
    Sunilkumar....

By the way sumo, clear your private message.... there is no further space left... (http://indiafinest.com is also new discussion forum)
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-31-2006, 12:29 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Dear Sumo,

Wish You Happy birthday ...

Can you tell me how much old you are now? i hope you won't mind ...you are boy.... such question should not be asked to female...he he he.....

Sumo when are you going to give us party.....?

Friend Pinky
    Last edited by Priyanka; 08-31-2006, 07:07 PM.
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Happy Birthday Sumo.Have a great year.
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Happy birthday Sumo....It's your first day 20es .....Right?!!

Your best friend,
        Mina

Comment

Happy b-day Sumo, we'll be surprising you soon jes kidding have a great year...

Your friend,

Comment

damn soumo, i totally forgot ur birthday. sorry for the belated wishes. hope u have a good day. so did ur mother throw a party as u feared?? i would like to see ur face if she did.
            miqsh
            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

wow people. what a suprise. like can't imagine. How did you know that its my birthday today.

thanks very much. I could never thank you guys enough. YOu just cheered me up from those hot topics.

thanks very much.

hey priyanka. sure i won't mind to tell u my age. But i hope you won't mind if i make up my age. YOu know whatever your age is, will be my age. that's what all the guys do, don't lie i know all u guys do that.

and yeah ladies first. just jkz

i turned 17. so whenever i meet you guys then party's for sure.

thanks very much mina.

thank u megri

thank u all.

Comment

Working...
              X