Who invented "CTRL + ALT + DEL"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who invented "CTRL + ALT + DEL"?

Have you ever thought of the person who invented "CTRL + ALT + DEL" key combination? "David Bradley" -- He is the One who spent 1 minute and 23 seconds in writing the source code that rescues the world's PC users for decades.

This extraordinary IBM employee is retiring on Friday after a prolong service of 29 years. His formula forces obstinate computers to restart when they no longer follow other commands. By 1980, Bradley was one of 12 people working to create the debut. The engineers knew they had to design a simple way to restart the computer when it fails to respond the user -- Bradley wrote the code to make it work.
    Bradley says. "I did a lot of other things than Ctrl-Alt-Delete, but I'm famous for that one." His fame and success is achieved each time a PC user fails. He commented his relationship with Bill gates by saying " I may have invented it, but Bill gates made it famous by applying my formula when ever any Microsoft's Windows operating system made by him CRASHES, thus I win when ever he looses".
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-22-2006, 04:36 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............
Working...
X