Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the problems facing today's India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the problems facing today's India?

Here is a list I thought of:
    1. Corruption - And I am not referring to only politicians. I am talking about general public. How many of us can say that no one in our families is not involved in corruption. Our parents, brothers or sister who work in government offices take bribes to build houses, buy cars and other luxury goods and we enjoy them while talking about how corrupt our politicians are. What a hypocrisy!
    2. Narrow minded youth - Many of the youth are still slave to regionalism. For them state comes first, nation next. Thats why a Tamil is a madrasi in Delhi and in Bangalore all from north are "northies".
    3. Poor Infrastructure - Cities grow like mushrooms with people living like animals unless they have money. Real estate is a joke in India. The prices are comparable to those in US or Europe when the salaries are meagre. This leads to a cycle of corruption.
    4. Illiteracy - Our educational system based on the british model sucks and thats why we have politicians like Lallu yadav elected again and again.
    5. Lack of Leadership - We have almost always had morons as prime ministers or presidents. All these idiots cared for was how to remain in power and make way for their sons/ daughters/ relatives to join them. No one gave a shit on India's development.

frankly, all these things are caused by one thing: your democracy, which is drug the british left you.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
      frankly, all these things are caused by one thing: your democracy, which is drug the british left you.
      don't u think u have done enough to prove ur stupidity elsewhere ? do u realise people are laughing at you? my god...ignorance is really bliss...this is a thread for people living in india not some idiot siting in a cage talkin abt things he has never seen

if democracy is not a drug, its a medicine for the disease called communism...understand? and ur suffering from it...hehe

Comment

then please explain to me why average indian life expectancy is 9 years shorter than chinese.

chinese average life expectancy : 72
        indian average life expectancy : 63

who is suffering? what horrible things are happening in india? democracy?

Comment

then please explain to me why average indian life expectancy is 9 years shorter than chinese.

chinese average life expectancy : 72
          indian average life expectancy : 63

who is suffering? what horrible things are happening in india? democracy?
          u want an explanation again ? my god...don't u have something called statistics in ur school...check what was the life expectancy of china in 1970 and what is it now...also check what was the life expectancy in india in 1980 and how it has improved now....

in 3 decades what u managed to improve u expect india to improve in less ? haha...

well whatever things happen in India are public because we are free, the press is free. remember how china suppressed the outbreak of SARS few years back. 1000s died in china before the news was given out by Xinhua.
          the difference is u hide we don't because we have freedom of press you don't

fact is in a communist regime, people mean nothing, they are just like components of a huge machine, if a component fails throw and replace it. no place for human rights emotions anything that communism for u my friend.

now u want to see some state of affairs in your own villages...see this

no matter how much u hide somethings will come out...learn to admit dude...building nice cities consuming huge amounts of iron and steel and starving farmers? is that ur heaven...well enjoy!!

Comment

don't blah blah, answer my question.

human right? if indian live better life, why are their life 9-years shorter than those of chinese? 9 years is not short time period, this is a huge gap. please explain this.

Comment

don't blah blah, answer my question.

human right? if indian live better life, why are their life 9-years shorter than those of chinese? 9 years is not short time period, this is a huge gap. please explain this.
              hey idiot..i answered ur question...try to ask someone who understands english to translate it into ur mumbo jumbo...ok?

and to understand my answer u will need some knowledge of statistics...go finish ur high school first....then try to discuss things with others...stupid man...!!

Comment

bhachoudhary, your mouth stinks. using bad words does not strengthen your arguments, only expose your weakness.

please directly answer my questions.

Comment

hehe, good job!

then why china improved life expectancy by 19 years (40 to 59) during 1955-1970, while india improved by only 9 years (39 to 48) during the same period?
                  why? isn't your goverment ineffient?

in 1955, china only lead india by 2 years ( 40 vs 38) in term of life expectancy . now 50 years passed, the gap is widen to as huge as 9 years (72 vs 63), how would you conclude on the performance of your goverment?

Comment

hehe, good job!

then why china improved life expectancy by 19 years (40 to 59) during 1955-1970, while india improved by only 9 years (39 to 48) during the same period?
                    why? isn't your goverment ineffient?

in 1955, china only lead india by 2 years ( 40 vs 38) in term of life expectancy . now 50 years passed, the gap is widen to as huge as 9 years (72 vs 63), how would you conclude on the performance of your goverment?
                    offcourse my government is inefficient...din't u see that as a point in the begining of this thread moron? but it is still better than communist government. why? because we live 9 years less in freedom, practicising the relegion we believe, professing the lifestyle we want, watching the movies we want and surfing the sites we want...
                    Freedom...freedom...freedom....u will not understand it...u were born in a cage...u ll die in one....like a rat...nothing else...with a golden bowl to eat from...hahaha....

Comment

calm down, buddy

how do you know chinese has no freedom in everyday life?

make a visit to china and you would know how deep you were cheated by west propaganda !

Comment

calm down, buddy

how do you know chinese has no freedom in everyday life?

make a visit to china and you would know how deep you were cheated by west propaganda !
                        Thnks but no thnks, its a policy i follow in life. never to visit a communist or a religious state. enjoy ur freedom in china..i have nothing against it. there are some people who enjoyed rule by Taliban. doesn't surprise me and i have nothing against that..

is against my ideology thats it. thats why i m relaxing my feet in US. If i have to ever go anywhere else will be a free country not somewhere where people cant speak for the fear of their leaders...hehe

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

what happened in tienamann square was a western propaganda?
                        only people like u can enjoy life there...who don't have the guts to speak...live all their lives in surrender

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary

Now u understand dumbo? Its a well known fact that in communist countries healthcare is free. That has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is more people live longer. Disadvantage is you will not have world class private hospitals that attract medical tourists from outside.

Read this
                          http://www.medicaltourismindia.com/
                          rong! communists countryes had medical tourism nd the prices were low

Comment

Originally posted by andrada
                            rong! communists countryes had medical tourism nd the prices were low
                            prove it....words don't count...give me facts....i gave facts

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary
                              prove it....words don't count...give me facts....i gave facts
                              search on the net, why shd i waste my time ? nd if u dont knw bt smthin better dont talk bt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X