Indians on Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indians on Moon

Manmohan Singh to Bush - We are sending Indians to the moon next year.

Bush - Wow! How Many?

Manmohan Singh - 100

25 - OBC

25 - SC

20 - ST

5 - Handicapped

5 - Sports Persons

5 - Terrorism Affected

5 - Kashmiri Migrants

9 - Politicians

and if possible

1 - Astronnaut
    ved
    Software Engineer
    Mumbai

hahaha that's a funny one. We should add some illegal Chinese immigrants to it and they will be left in moon forever. lol.

Comment

this joke should be mailed to our president and prime minister....

Comment

Very funny and sad at the same time

Comment

I wish i could pack all the M.P.s in the space shuttle and give them a one way ticket to moon.

Imagine the Indian parliament on moon. That will bring name to our country and solve the greatest problem of our times. The ugly dirty filthy loathesome breed of dogs called politiicians.

And yes we will pack sardarji as the leader of the pack.. And give the front seat to soniaji. So that her pet dogs can continue licking her feet. LOL

Comment

Some thing interesting here Great
            Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
            www.indiabook.com
            Business
            Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Very true said.Funny it sounds but this is the truth.
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

no wonder it takes a lot of time for the indians to get the actual work done in moon, only one sensible person there at times- the astronaut.
                miqsh
                EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I think sending the politicians to the moon will solve all the problem. After that problems will seem no problem to us.

Comment

ha ha ha.......we should send these politicians to the ones where Dinosaurs used to live so that we can live very happily n growth of India will be unpredictable......

Comment

Because they are the most corrupted ones which greatly reduces the growth of our country friend...........

Not all the politicians are scraps,but majority n I can say around 95% of them are of the same kind(dirty crooked fellows).......

Comment

Yes our politicians are our worst enemy. If only there were some better politicians then our country would have progressed easily. we have enough talent but the worst politician ever.

Comment

Yes, you are right! India1989

Comment

absolutely rite......India is full of resources but lack of good politicians

Comment

It's not philosophy my friend,it's a fact..........

Comment

Working...
                              X