Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (PUNSUP) Recruitment 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (PUNSUP) Recruitment 2014

PUNSUP has issued a notification for the recruitment of 285 Deputy General Manager, District Manager, Deputy District Manager, Manager, Programmer, Senior Auditor, Field Officer, Senior Assistant, Inspector Grade-I, Inspector Grade-II, Steno-Typist vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-08-2014 to 18-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…

PUNSUP Vacancy Details:

Total No.of Posts: 285
    Name of the Posts:
    1. Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
    2. District Manager: 04 Posts
    3. Deputy District Manager: 10 Posts
    (i) Accounts: 05 Posts
    (ii) Field: 05 Posts
    4. Manager: 02 Posts
    (i) Human Resources: 01 Post
    (ii) Information Technology: 01 Post
    5. Programmer: 01 Post
    6. Senior Auditor: 05 Posts
    7. Field Officer: 09 Posts
    8. Senior Assistant (Accounts): 56 Posts
    9. Senior Assistant: 14 Posts
    10. Inspector Grade-I: 13 Posts
    11. Inspector Grade-II: 159 Posts
    12. Steno-Typist: 11 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 38 years for General candidates, 18 – 43 years for SC/ BC candidates, 18 -40 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women candidates, 18 – 45 years for Government Service candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA/ M.Com with at least 50% marks from a recognized University, with minimum experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University for Sr.No:2 Post, MBA (Finance)/ C.A./ ICWA/ M.Com/ MFC with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university, with minimum experience in relevant field for Sr.No:3(i) Post, MBA (H.R/ Administration) with at least 50% marks from a recognized University for Sr.No:4(i) Post, M.Tech/ M.Sc. (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information and Technology)/ MCA with at least 50% marks from a recognized University for Sr.No:4(ii) Post, Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University for Sr.No:3(ii) Post, Degree in Engineering for Sr.No:5 Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.

Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview, typing-proficiency test.

Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.800/- for General candidates, Rs.400/- for Other Category candidates through Online Challan form in any of State Bank of Patiala branches.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.punsup.gov.in from 27-08-2014 to 18-09-2014.

Instructions to Apply Online:

1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id.
    2. Candidates should have to scan the copies of signature, photograph.
    3. Log on through the website www.punsup.gov.in.
    4. Click on the “Recruitment – 2014″.
    5. Read the notification & instructions carefully.
    6. Now click on the apply online link.
    7. Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
    8. Click on the “Continue” Button —-> This will display your login id and password.
    9. Click Continue to Complete Application Form.
    10. Select the posts and Categories you want to apply for by selecting posts/ Categories and clicking “Add” button.
    11. Repeat this till you have selected all the posts you want to apply for and then click “Finish” button.
    12. Click on the Submit button and now click on the “Bank Challan” and take the print copy of challan form.
    13. Candidates have to pay the fee at the SBI Patiala branch and have to wait for 24 hours.
    14. Now take the 2 printout copies of application forms for future use.

Important Dates:
    Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-08-2014
    Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2014
    Last Date for submission of fee: 22-09-2014

PUNSUP Inspector Grade 1 Sample Papers
    Last edited by Guest; 09-08-2014, 02:22 PM.

Thanks For Sharing This Information.

Comment

Thanks For Sharing...........

Comment

Thanks for covering up all the information over here only. One of my friend was seeking for the same, now it is very easy , I will definitely let him know about this post.

Comment

Thanks for this information because it is helpful to those who never know how to apply for the govt. exam.

Comment

Working...
          X