Discuss the Union Budget of India 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss the Union Budget of India 2007

What are views about this years Union Budget ? Do you think it is good, average or just a political statment to get votes. Discuss your views and ideas.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

In my view this Budget is only a poor try of the Government to try and win votes of minorities, SC and ST nothing for the rest of India.There is nothing for the corporates, nothing for the general people.It is just a budget where the politicians can eat more money.So many schemes have been made in past but has anyone benefited from them.Goverment is saying of rural electrification but even in cities there are electricity cuts of 8-12 hours.Saying big things about Bharat Nirman are not going to make that happen since these all things always remain on papers and political agenda. Only allocation of funds to education is not going to make people educated.If they really wanted students to have equal rights they should have removed quotas based on relegion and states. Even the IT sector which is providing lot of employment opportunities and only sector which was giving the USA and UK people sleepless night has been taxed heavily.Way to go PC.This budget is just a policy formed by Congress after loosing the Punjab election but I am sure this will not help them at all.
    Well what are your views members on this ?
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

You are right. They have no intention of reducing the wasteful expenses, buy to raise more & more income for wasteful expenses.

What are they going to do with the fund for education it needs to be watched. So far this is the state governments concern.

How are they going to help the states in raising the education level needs to be watched.

The economy is growing up very fast at rate of 10 percent there by increasing the collection of funds for the government.

What the government is doing with it. That needs to be told.
      Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Well,I would say the current finance minister is the worst India ever had,he is not interested in the well being of poor,but willing to bow down to banks and corporates to fleece them,just see the housing loan interest rates,He thinks that only rich people buy houses on loans and allows the banks (ofcourse he must be recieving something from them) to raise the interest rates.But P.C is not alone to be blamed after all the whole remote control is with Sonia Gandhi.Its such a pity that we the so called largest democracy in the world are helpless once we cast our votes to elect our representatives,its like we dont have a chance to rectify our mistakes once we elected the wrong person.From the time this goverment has come they are finding ways to promote black money by taxing many things,small people like u and me nowadays prefer cash transactions then going thru banking channels,which indirectly makes our economy somewhat weak.

Comment

Yes it is a budget where people's dream will remain a dream.
          Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
          www.indiabook.com
          Business
          Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
          X