Baba Ramdev in 'Pehalwan’ Avtar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baba Ramdev in 'Pehalwan’ Avtar

Yoga guru organised a national-level wrestling and kabbadi championship in the holy city on Monday to mark the 20th foundation day of his ashram, the Divya Yog Mandir.

Many familiar faces from Indian wrestling attended the event, but ultimately the yoga guru walked away with all the appreciation for his spirit and skills.
    Web design company

Very Good , lets sent Mr. Ramdev for the next International sports event so 100% sure India will win gold medal.......

Comment

Ramdev Baba is presented his one the fitness tact with his followers so that national-level Wrestling and Kabbadi will become more popular among youngsters and they will be able to make their bright future also in these games. Ramdev Baba may also get Padama award for the his inedible job to encourage people to do yoga and take relief from diseases.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Ramdev said Yoga gives the body a lot of strength. I used to wrestle 30 years ago and I thought of giving it a try again.

Comment

May be this is the first time in history that a spiritual leader doing such a physically game. Wrestling a priest's job. His match should also have been a priest like him. He should learn Karate also and include it in the yoga and teach self defense for the weak section to fight corruption.

Comment

Indian youth needs these kinds of events regularly, thanks Baba Ramdev.

Comment

Baba Ramdev ji really making a big difference to India. thank you Baba ji.....Great.

Comment

This ultimate wrestling moves proves Baba Ramdev is the real pehlwan. And his ashram had also organised a national level kabaddi championship.

Comment

ShivaniW it's really very good news he organised a national level kabaddi championship. And Baba Ramdev said "I have learnt wrestling during my days at the gurukul".

Comment

A yoga guru really amaze the people as people always see him doing yoga and meditation.
                    Last edited by AditiArora; 01-07-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

To mark the foundation day, his ashram has organised a national level wrestling and kabaddi championship.

Comment

Many familiar faces from India attended the wrestling event.

Comment

Wow its great...The yoga guru organised a national-level wrestling and kabbadi championship in the holy city on Monday to mark the 20th foundation day of his ashram, the Divya Yog Mandir.

Comment

I always seen him doing yoga and meditation. But here Baba Ram Dev.... looking good as a wrestler too.

Comment

I have seen a video of wrestling really Baba Ram Dev is good wrestler.

Comment

Working...
                              X