PM Modi Addresses Students On Teachers' Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Modi Addresses Students On Teachers' Day

PM Modi’s programme on the occasion of Teacher’s Day, was telecast live in several schools across the country on Friday afternoon. Around 12 million students from around the country were connected via video conferencing with the PM.

Here are the highlights:
    • Keep the child alive in you, says PM Narendra Modi talking to students.

• Skill development is very important in one’s life. Skill development is more important than degrees, says PM Modi.

• Start developing reading habit, says PM Narendra Modi.

• Politics is a service. One who is in politics should serve people like his or her family member, says PM Narendra Modi.

• Politics is not a profession, says Modi.

• It’s not the climate that has changed, we’ve changed for bad and harmed, says Modi.

• What can we do about degradation of environment and climate change, asks a student to PM Modi.

• There is no need to do big things for serving the nation. Start from ground level. Save electricity, save environment if you want to serve nation.

• How can we help you in developing the nation asks a student to PM Modi.

• I am focussing on Digital India so modern technology reaches our children and in different languages, says PM Modi.

• If a girl is educated, the entire family is educated, says PM Modi talking to students.

• Lack of toilets is a major reason for girl student dropouts in India, says Modi.

• A teacher should not discriminate among students, says Modi answering queries of the students. He or she should concentrate on brilliant, weak and average students equally.

• A teacher’s job is to discover the hidden talent of a student and hone it, says Modi.

• Japanese have scientific temperament and they know how to respect others.

• Modi says students in Japan have an amazing level of discipline.

• I visited a school in Japan and found that there’s learning, not teaching, says Modi.

• PM tells students about the education system in Japan.

• To PM aspirant, Modi says prepare of 2024 elections.

• I get positive energy from you all (students), says Modi addressing students on Teacher’s Day.

• PM Modi releases book on Clean Education, Clean Schools.

• While experience has been my best teacher, I also believe that good teachers and education were also equally important in building up my life.

• Having experienced the tenure of a CM in Gujarat, I see no difference in my working style, says PM Modi.

• It is my request to the students, please try to read the biographies and good books on great people, says Modi on Teacher’s Day.

• Don’t keep students away from technology. Technology is very important. Keeping people away from Technology is a crime, Modi says on Teacher’s Day.

• India needs good teachers. It is a concern why children do not aim to become teachers, says Modi on Teacher’s Day.

• Why is teaching no longer interactive in India? asks PM Modi addressing students on Teacher’s day.

A girl student addresses gathering ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech.

Question ans interaction Prime Minister Narendra Modi had with children

A girl from Delhi - Can you tell us about what further steps you will take on girl child education?

PM replies - Schools need to be close to the home to promote girls' education. Quality is also important. PM also stresses on the importance of technology in spreading education.

A student asks the PM - You ask people to save electricity. What do you expect from us and what can we do?

PM replies - It's expensive to make electricity, easy to save electricity. Modi then gives suggestions to save electricity, like use of energy-saving bulbs, tube lights etc. We need to all come together as a nation together make the effort

A student from Delhi - Is politics difficult? How do you handle stress so well? PM replies - I believe that politics is not a profession. It is a service. And so there is no stress. The people of India are my family. Their happiness is my happiness and their sorrows are my sorrows. I want to keep working more.

A student from Assam asks : A student from Assam asks Modi about climate change and the environment.

PM replies - Saving electricity, planting trees...small actions help in serving the nation

PM replies:-I am really glad you are asking a question on education that too from a land where there has been lot of blood due to Maoists.

A question from a student from Leh - Did you and your friends indulge in pranks during school days?

PM replies - Can there be any child who does not play mischief? Childhood experiences are very important. Modi then goes on to narrate an incident from his childhood.

A question from Kerala - Who would you concentrate on, an intelligent student who is lazy or an average student who is hardworking?

PM replies - A teacher should not discriminate. All children belong to the teacher. And every child has some talents. If I was a teacher, I would not discrimate at all.

A question to PM - You saw a school in Japan. What difference did you find in the set up there and here?

PM replies - In Japan, they give importance to learning. And I saw parents do not drop their children to school. Parents treat all children equally

A question from a student from Imphal, Manipur - How can I become the PM of India?
    Modi replies - Start preparing for 2024 elections...and it also means till then I do not have any threat. India is a democracy and anybody can become the PM. Yes, when you are taking oath as the PM do call me for the ceremony.

Prime Minister ModiI am a taskmaster. I work hard and I expect hard work

A student asks - What will you gain after talking to us?

Modi replies - If I had to gain things I would not come. Everything is not about 'labh.' Work without any 'labh' and the joy is different.

PM Work hard, play hard, sweat a lot.

Yes we should dream, but not to become someone, we should dream to do something.

Another student asks - Did you ever think as a child that you will be PM of India and known all over the world?

PM replies - No, I never thought. In school I did not even fight election to be a monitor.

A students asks - Have your experiences or your teachers shaped you more.

PM replies - Education, teachers and values are as important as my experiences.

Question to PM from a student of Class XI - How did you feel after coming to Delhi from Gandhinagar?

Prime Minister Modi ends his address and begins taking question from students.

Prime Minister also refers to the 'Google guru' during his address

PM : As students I am sure you have several dreams. If you are determined to move ahead nothing can stop you. Our youth are talented.

PM : I said it on August 15 that we need to ensure that no school lacks toilet facilities for girl students.

2,500 central schools and 12 million students are about to listen to PM Modi’s address.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2014, 06:14 PM.

Thanks Sonia !!! once again you proved that you provide updated news to all of us I missed this conversation as I am in my workplace but just because of you I am feeling that I am updated once again thanks and keep posting more informative stuff like this
    Web design company

Comment

Issue on Girl child education raised by a student, Well said Modi Ji on girl child education that Schools should be close to the home and also great thinking of Modi Ji in his Pathshala that teacher should never discriminate at all.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Very Good Saying By Prime Minister That A Teacher Must Play An Important Role Through A Person's Life. A Teacher-Student Relationship Must Always Be Nurtured.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Thankyou so much for this informative post actually I miss this conversation round due to some reason but because of your post I got all updates.

Comment

Well, this is really a good conversation between PM and students about to discuss all aspect directly. Many things came up with the answers of Prime Minister, If i am not wrong first time this kind of activity has been made on the Teacher Day ! by video conferencing.

If Mr. Narender Modi were be our Prime minister for last 10 year ?
            Every one assuming himself to fly on sky, but still we hope our PM will fulfill Indian's people dreams as they are dreaming.
            Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Teachers should be two steps ahead of time – anticipate change and prepare the new generation for it

Comment

Indian Prime Minster has addressed all the questions asked by students from different states. After reading the discussion we all are clear that we are going to implement few changes very soon. Lets be one and grow together. That's all Modi Ji Wants.

Comment

Really a great speech. No words on Pseudo secularism, no words on minority politics, no words on vote banks... Only focus on Mother India and nationalism. I am proud to be a NaMo Bhakt and a proud Indian.#namo
                  A Memory Lasts Forever Never Does It Die True Friends Stay Together And Never Say Goodbye!
                  Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet But Nothing Compared to You!
                  Tears Are Unspoken Words!

Comment

Modi is the Great Teacher who teaches whole country students.

Comment

Prime Minister Narendra Modi gives Guide speech to children's on Teacher's Day

Comment

Thanks to give us all updated news. I'm really glad to know that PM Narender modi understand and appreciate the students in all way.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing informative post.

Comment

PM Modi is a great communicator because to take the Q&A of all people, the children, is a risky proposition. Trying to protect the innocence of childhood was the best observation made by the Prime Minister.

Comment

Working...
                            X