No announcement yet.

American Needs advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not in contact with any gal those who are from usa or other western county ( i mean to say with different culture all together not indian) i will like to have friendship with them, but other than this forum i don't have any oppurtunity to know them, so what they will show me on this forum i will have their view accordingly and i dont send private message to any one through this forum. but If some one sends me private message i definatly reply them.

venky is it your personal opinion ==> I m not quite sure if I would say indian girls are the best.

venky if you know indian gal than please let me know ... .... i will marry her than i will fall in love with her.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

venky is it your personal opinion ==> I m not quite sure if I would say indian girls are the best.
      Yes it is.
      venky if you know indian gal than please let me know ... .... i will marry her than i will fall in love with her.
      I know many indian girls here. Im not sure if I can recommend you at this time (considering our limited web rapport on this forum and lack of in person interaction)
      Good luck !

I didnt know that we can send private messages through such forums.

Comment

venky by this forum we can send private message , you can see at the right top corner of this web page near log Out <-- link .......above that there is link for private message.........
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Indian girls common support your Indian friend who are guys. we need you support.

Comment

Thanks Sunil.

Comment

The best way to deal with Indian girls is to proceed very slowly. First go out for a cup of coffe and chat for a long time. Ask her lot of questions, make her talk and you listen well. Do this kind of chats for two or three times then if everything goes okay then ask her out for dinner or for some game. Make sure she feels secure. Take her out for a movie only after you have gone out with her couple times for dinner. Don't rush. I hope this helps.

Comment

@ mac:-
                never try to impress girls...
                i mean they are really very difficult to understand...
                no personal experiences....

@ girls in this forum:-

please do not be offended...
                i m just trying to add a little humour in here....
                no hard feelings..
                i m not a sexist...
                neither am i intending to insult the womenfolk....
                keeping my fingers crossed as i hope to keep this matter inflammable

in my advice:-

jus be the way you are and she is bound to fall for you....
                but 2 b frank, its gonna be a hard days work...
                all the best...

@ evrybody:-
                please dont mind my typing.... mine is more of those SMS CHAT LINGO...
                hope you dont mind...
                neways I'll try to type in our normal plain english readable by all...

thanks!!!

Comment

@ venky:-

i guess you can share your own views as I think you are the only member at this forum who is in USA...

probably you can start a new thread on that new topic....

Comment

venky ..all i wanna say is that...its good that atleast u took the pain to write an answer to mac. It might mean alot to him.

does it MAC?

Comment

Buddy...thats my assessment of how a indian girl thinks...

You must be a price charming.. who will come on a white horse and take her away... (these days white mercedes could be a substitute for horse)

you should be intelligent, smat, have good sense of humour,

you should be loving, caring, always besides her...

you should be capable of reading her mind and behaving accordingly..

And with all the intelligence and wealth in the world you should be his slave.
                      Tell me girls if i am lying... lol

So by now u have the list of dos...

Now the list of donts....

Dont u dare touch her with sex on mind.. (sex is something dirty u know... u r dating an indian girl....lol, and if at all she lets u .. it will be above the waist, she has to save something post marriage)

I think that one point alone sums up the story.. Anyways all the best.....

Comment

Working...
                      X