Miraculous Ajmeri Baba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miraculous Ajmeri Baba

My sister joined me around a year back to live here and study. I have a very busy life and its 24x7 job that I do. I have not been able to give much time at home. My sister went to college and took care of family stuff. In a way, my life had become easier. Recently, I noticed that my sister was looking happy. I asked her casually, but she did not say much. I soon discovered that she was on phone constantly, speaking in English with someone on the phone. I wondered whom she was talking to so late in night. It didn’t take long for me to discover a huge guy who came to drop her home one night. I got really scared for her now. This guy was not from our community and I did not find him suitable for her at all. I called my mother and discussed the issue with her. She got all the more worried, but told me to talk to my sister and tell her that we disapproved of her relationship with this guy. When I tried talking to my sister, she refused to listen and said that she loved him and plans to marry him in future. I felt the sky falling on my head. We had no place for him in our family. It wasn’t possible to pressurize her much, as I feared that she will just walk out with him, and that will be a grave situation. Not knowing what to do, I called Baba Ajmeri. He told me that it will take a week for us to get the girl back in control. I started paying more attention to home and started spending time with her at home. After 4 days, I heard her talking loudly on phone late at night as if she was fighting with someone. I did not dare interfere. Soon, I discovered that she had stopped talking endlessly on phone and was home reading or watching TV. It was a great relief. I understood that she had a break-up with the guy. I immediately called Baba Ajmeri to thank. Now, my sister is concentrating on her studies and has a healthy mix of friends. She looks content with life. Thank you so much Baba Ajmeri. You saved my family’s honour.

Otherwise you would have killed her in the name of family honour.

Simple solution!

How does the family's honour gets disturbed by a girl's marriage outside the community! You are not talking about the background of the boy.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

For how long we will have the mindset of stone ages?

Any way it was advertisement of Baba or your display of foolishness!
      Last edited by Puneet Sood; 07-22-2007, 09:06 AM.
      Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
      X