islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For everyone's information about what Quran says:
    Slay the unbelievers wherever you catch them. (2:191)
    Fight them, until there is no more dissent and religion is that of Allah (2:193)
    The vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve. (8:55)
    Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers (3:28)
    I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them (8:12)
    Verily, the unbelievers are najis [unclean]. (9:28)
    Ten things are essentially najis in Isalm: 1. Urine 2. Feces 3. Semen 4. Dead body 5. Blood 6. Dog 7. Pig 8. The sweat of an animal who eats najis things 9. Alcoholic beverages 10. Kafir (i.e you and I).

If you would like to read more on this please visit :faithfreedom.org.
    ________
    Ducati 350 Desmo
    Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Can any follower of Muslim religion tell me what kamal has said is wrong or he is right.

Please help me, other wise it will be difficult to think good about Islam.

No one is giving good knowledge about Islam... Is it so bad.... ?

I do agree that all religion have good and bad side its not only islam or christian...
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-05-2006, 12:44 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

One Member of this forum had given me below link in my private message to know more about Islam....

I am reading many thing from it, to find out what Islam say ...

Until now what I had read on below link...

It seems like Islam is a male dominating religion. I don’t know what I will think at the end after reading whole link under that site after 10-15 days..... But currently I think its male dominating.....

I don’t like one thing that...Male can marry many number of women but women will have one husband.

I believe Male should have one wife & wife should have only one husband.

Sheikh Salman al-Oadah says.......
        "We must be eager to guide the people and we must do so in every possible and permissible way. We must perfect our way of presenting Islam to them, taking into account the age, circumstances, and level of knowledge of those whom we are addressing. We must present to them the noble Islamic values of freedom, justice, and human dignity and prove to them that Islam is superior to everything that they already know. "

Why he (Sheikh Salman al-Oadah) is trying to prove... .. only things which are in red from above paragraph is not correct.

No Religion is superior than Humanity....

See I will tell that we don't have to prove any things in front of someone ... we must believe in our self existence & of GOD/Allaha, women and men are equal, yea this is true nature has created women and men both for some purpose, but that never means, women can't be prophet... now time is changed feamle are earning.... as per the Islam… man should be good enough to earn and provide all things to their wife and family (child), so women should not work? she has to give more priority to their house ... even I will prefer that type of wife... but what about her ambition?

Still I need proper justification from Shaik and Imaam regarding man marrying more than one wife... money, anyone can earn, even women can.
        Now a day women are earning lot.... just male provide monetary help... should not be the reason that man can marry more than one wife...

In India what Few Male (Married) do ... "Married man will marry women without giving divorce to his first wife... for marriage only he change his religion to Muslim.... so they are using Muslim religion .... Coz as per Muslim law more than one wife is legal even Govt. of India can't do any thing.... because for Muslim we have another family law which is as per quran..."

Some thing is to be change... Prophet was good enough to understand women, to do amendment in Rights of women and many more thing ...but now a day ... Shaik and Shahi imaan are not up to their potential so they miss-lead.

Below are Few thinks for which i need proper Justification..

The issue of testimony is also brought up in this regard, for Allah says: “And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men available, then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses – so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 282]

Others using this approach have cited certain acts of worship, like the fact that the Friday prayer and congregational prayers are prescribed only for men and not made compulsory on women.

The fact that men can have four wives while women cannot have more than one husband, or the fact that men have the exclusive option of immediate divorce have also been advanced as an interpretations.

With respect to both of these approaches, there are two observations that we can make:

The first is that the followers of both approaches agree on a preference of men over woman on the basis of Allah’s words: “…because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.”

The second is that the opinions of the commentators regarding whether or not the preferentiality refers to the natures of men and women is all based on their discretionary opinions (ijtihâd) with respect to their understanding of the verse. In any event, it would be fair to say that Allah has indeed singled out men for certain distinctions – prophethood, supreme political office, jihad, and military service, among other things – and this is because men have a nature different than that of women. This is a conclusion that all reasonable people would have to agree upon. The obligation imposed upon men by Islam to protect and maintain women should be seen in the context of the difference in their natural makeup and that the purpose for this is to secure the best interests of women

Hope I am not hurting any one if some one have any objection with my post kindly let me know I don't know what is written in quran but from link which i got i had put my view with some text of that link......I assure you ...My Next Post will come on Islam very soon till than wish you all peace of mind..

Regards
        Sunilkumar
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-06-2006, 10:40 AM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Dear Sunilkumar,

I make would like to put some of the fact in very strait way so that it will be easier for every body to understand some of the rules of Quran which seems to be illogical to a normal human being:
          1) Mohammad had 9 wives along with slaves
          2) He married a 9 year old girl when he was 54 year old. The girl was his friend and follower's daughter.
          3) Muhammad?s marriage with his adopted son?s wife

There are few more quotes which are can?t be explained

- Muhammad?s marriage with his adopted son?s wife. (Quran 33:37)

- Muslims cannot marry Muhammad?s wives (Quran 33:53).

- Permission to Muhammad to marry as many as women as he can (Quran 33:50)

- Do not enter in to the house of Prophet without his permission (Quran 33:53)

I would like my Muslim friend to put their point of view on above specified points.

Regards,
          Kamal
          ________
          herbalaire
          Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Can any one tell me what kamal had written on above post is right or wrong...?

I had not studied Quaran.... If kamal is correct then it will be good if any Muslim friend can justify why Muhammad did all this which is written above...

Other wise my thinking and feeling will be not in favors of Islam.... Please let me know.

Today I came to know one thing,

That on judgment day when Allah will ask you (Non--Muslim) that why you had not followed Islam and if you(Non-Muslim) say no one was there to explain me about Islam those Muslim who were in my surrounding never said me about Islam then.. It will be consider that you(Non-Muslim) are not at false end...the Muslim those who were in your surrounding are at false end.

So its become duty for every Muslim to spread their Religion....

Yea I got an Idea that ... why Muslim doing this... Its all for judgment day....

It will be thankful if some one will give me proper justification on few things which was mention in my above post as well as kamal post…

Its Me Curious to know everything about Islam
            Sunilkumar

Comment

Prophethood in Islam

PROPHETHOOD IN ISLAM

Prophethood is not unknown to heavenly revealed religions, such as Judaism and Christianity. In Islam, however, it has a special status and significance.

According to Islam, Allah (the Arabic word for God) created man for a noble purpose: to worship Him and lead a virtuous life based on His teachings and guidance. How would man know his role and purpose of his existence unless he received clear and practical instructions of what Allah wants him to do? Hence the need for prophethood and accompanying guidance. Thus Allah had chosen from every nation one or more prophets to convey His Message to the people. The Noble Qur'an says:
              "To every people (was sent) an Apostle: when their Apostle comes (before them) the matter will be judged between them with justice and they will not be wronged." (Qur'an, 10: 47).

Allah says in the Noble Qur'an: "And verily, we have sent among every nation a messenger (proclaiming):
              'Worship Allah (alone) and avoid evil.' Then of them were some whom Allah guided, and there were some upon whom straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the consequence of those who denied (the truth)." (Qur'an, 16: 36).

Prophethood is Allah's blessing and favour that He may bestow on whom He wills. However, from surveying the various messengers throughout history, three features of a prophet may be recognised:

1- He is the best in his community morally and intellectually.This is necessary because a prophet's life serves as a model for his followers. His personality should attract people to accept his message rather than drive them away because of his imperfect character. After receiving the message he is rightly guided and infallible. That is, he would not commit any sin. He might make some minor mistakes which are usually corrected by revelation.

2- He is supported by miracles to prove that he is not an impostor. Those miracles are granted by the power and permission of God and are usually in the field in which his people excel and are recognised as superiors. We might illustrate this by quoting the major miracles of the three prophets of the major world religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Moses' contemporaries were excellent in magic. So his major miracle was to defeat the best magicians of Egypt of his time. Jesus' contemporaries were recognised as skilful physicians. Therefore, his miracles were to raise the dead and cure incurable diseases. The Arabs, contemporaries of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) were known for their eloquence and magnificent poetry. So Prophet Muhammad's major miracle was the Qur'an, the equivalent of which the whole legion of the Arab poets and orators could not produce, despite the repeated challenge from the Qur'an itself. Again, Muhammad's (P.B.U.H.) miracle has something special about it. All previous miracles were limited by time and place, i.e., they were shown to specific people at a specific time. Not so with the Qur'an, the miracle of Muhammad (P.B.U.H.). It is a universal and everlasting miracle. Previous generations witnessed it and future generations will witness its miraculous nature in terms of its style, content and spiritual uplifting. These still can be tested and will thereby prove the divine origin of the Qur'an.

3- Every prophet states clearly that what he receives is not of his own but from God for the well-being of mankind. He also confirms what was revealed before him and what may be revealed after him. A prophet does this to show that he is simply conveying the message which is entrusted to him by the One True God of all people in all ages. So the message is one in essence and for the same purpose. Therefore, it should not deviate from what was revealed before him or what might come after him.

Prophets are necessary for conveying God's instructions and guidance to mankind. We have no way of knowing why we were created? What will happen to us after death? Is there any life after death? Are we accountable for our actions? In other words, is there any reward or punishment for our deeds in this life?
              These and so many other questions about God, angels, Paradise, Hell, etc. cannot be answered without revelation from the Creator and Knower of the unseen. Those answers must be authentic and must be brought by individuals whom we trust and respect. That is why, messengers are the select of their societies in terms of moral conduct and intellectual ability. The prophets are also miraculously supported by God and instructed by Him to affirm the continuity of the message. The content of the prophets' message to mankind can be summarised as follows:

1- Clear concept about God: His attributes, His creation, what should and should not be ascribed to Him.

2- Clear idea about the unseen world, the angels, jinn (spirits), Paradise and Hell.

3- Why has God created us? What does He want from us and what is the reward or punishment for obeying or disobeying Him?

4- How to run our societies according to His will? That is, clear instructions and laws that, when applied correctly and honestly, will result in a happy and ideal society.

Comment

It is clear from the above discussion that there is no substitute for prophets. Even today with the advancement of science, the only authentic source of information about the supernatural world are the revelations. Guidance can be obtained neither from science nor from mystic experience. The first is too materialistic and too limited whereas the second is too subjective and frequently too misleading.

God has sent a messenger (or more) to every nation. This is because it is one of God's principles that He will never call people to account unless He has made clear to them what to do and what not to do.

The Noble Qur'an mentions the names of 25 prophets and indicates that there have been others who were not mentioned to Prophet Muhammad. These 25 include Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad. These, five are the greatest among God's messengers. They are called the resolute prophets. An outstanding aspect of the Islamic belief in prophethood is that Muslims believe in and respect all the messengers of God with no exception. All the prophets came from the same One God, for the same purpose - to lead mankind to God. Belief in them all is essential and logical while accepting some and rejecting others is like rejecting all.

The Muslims are the only people in the world who consider the belief in all the prophets of God an article of faith. Thus the Jews reject Jesus Christ and Muhammad; the Christians reject Muhammad and in reality reject Moses because they do not abide by his laws. The Muslims accept them all as messengers of God who brought guidance to mankind. However, the revelation which those prophets brought from God has been tampered with in one way or the other.
                The belief in all the messengers of God is enjoined on the Muslims by the Qur'an:
                "Say ye: "We believe in Allah and the revelation given to us and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes and that given to Moses and Jesus and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord; we make no difference between any of them and we bow to Allah (in Islam)." (Qur'an, 2: 136 ).

The Noble Qur'an continues in the following verses to instruct the Muslims that this is the true and impartial belief. If other nations believe in the same, they are following the right path. If they do not, then they are following their own whims and biases and God will take them to account. Thus we read:
                "So if they believe as ye believe they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them and He is the All-Hearing the All-Knowing."
                (Qur'an, 2: 137 ).
                There are, at Least, two important points related to prophethood that need to be clarified. These points concern the roles of Jesus and Muhammad as prophets who are usually misunderstood.

The Qur'anic account of Jesus (P.B.U.H) emphatically rejects the concept of his 'divinity' and 'divine sonship' and presents him as one of the great prophets of God. The Qur'an makes it clear that the birth of Jesus without a father does not make him son of God and mentions in this respect Adam who was created by God without a father or mother:
                "The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust then said to him: "Be" and he was." (Qur'an, 3: 59( .

Like other prophets Jesus also performed miracles. For example, he raised the dead and cured the blind and lepers, but while showing these miracles he always made it clear that it was all from God. Actually, the misconceptions about the personality and mission of Jesus found a way among his followers because the Divine message that he preached was not recorded during his presence in this world, rather it was recorded after a lapse of about a hundred years. According to the Qur'an he was sent to the children of Israel; he confirmed the validity of the Torah which was revealed to Moses and he also brought the glad tidings of a final messenger after him.
                "And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of an apostle to come after me whose name shall be Ahmad.' But when he came to them with clear signs they said, "This is evident sorcery." (Qur'an, 61: 6 ).

"Ahmad is another name of Prophet Muhammad which means the praised one" .

However, the majority of the Jews rejected his ministry. They plotted against his life and in their opinion crucified him. But the Noble Qur'an refutes this opinion and says that they neither killed him nor crucified him, rather he was raised up to God. There is a verse in the Qur'an, which implies that Jesus will come back and all Christians and Jews will believe in him before he dies. This is also supported by authentic sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H. ) .

Comment

The last prophet of God, Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) was born in Arabia in the sixth century A.C. The People of Mecca knew him only as a man of excellent character and cultured manners and called him AL-AMEEN (the trustworthy). At the age of 40, God appointed him a prophet and a receiver of revelations from God. He called the idolaters of Makkah to worship the one God and accept him as His prophet. The revelations which he received were preserved in his life-time in the memory of his companions and were also recorded on pieces of palm leaves, leather, etc...

Thus, the Noble Qur'an that is found today is the same that was revealed to him; not a syllable of it has been altered as God Himself has guaranteed its preservation. This Qur'an is the book of guidance for the entire humanrace for all times, and mentions Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) as the last Prophet of God:
                  "Muhammad is not the father of any of your men but (he is) the Apostle of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full Knowledge of all things."
                  ( Qur'an, 33: 40 ) .

The Qur'an further speaks about the beautiful pattern of the prophet's life:
                  "Ye have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah." (Qur'an, 33: 21 ) .

Allah is the name of God in the Arabic Language. Neither plural nor gender can be formed from it. He is the Creator and Sustainer of the universes. He is the God of all people including the prophets such as: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad (Peace Be Upon All Of Them ).

What They Say About Muhammad (P.B.U.H)

Here we furnish some observations on Islam by great and acknowledged non-Muslim scholars of modern time. Truth needs no advocates to plead on its behalf, but the prolonged malicious propaganda against Islam has created great confusion even in the minds of free and objective thinkers. We hope that the following observations would contribute to initiating an objective evaluation of the Prophet of Islam Muhammad (P.B.U.H .).

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modem history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only they founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislation, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then-inhabited world; and more than that he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls.... His forbearance in victory, his ambition which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire, his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death-all these attest not to an imposter but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold: the unity of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with the words. Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he is?
                  Lamartine,
                  Histoire de la Turquie,
                  Pans 1854, Vol.11, pp. 276-77.

It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder; the same pure and perfect impression which he engraved at Makkah and Madina is preserved, after the revolutions of twelve centuries by the Indian, the African and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran... The Mahometans object of their faith and devotion to a level with the senses and imagination of man. 'I believe in One God and Mahomet is the Apostle of God' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honours of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion.
                  Edward Gibbon and Simon Ocklay
                  History of the Saracen Empire,
                  London 1870,p 54.

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports.
                  Bosworth Smith
                  Muhammad and Muhammadanism,
                  London 1874, p 92.

It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher.
                  Annie Besant,
                  The Life and Teachings of Muhammad,
                  Madras 1932, p 4

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level.
                  Michael H. Hart,
                  The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York: Hart Publishing Company
                  Inc. 1978, p 33.

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."
                  G.B. Shaw,
                  The Genuine Islam, Vol. 1, No.81936

For more information about this subject:

Comment

Any one who want to know more about Islam.....see this link:

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                      Can any follower of Muslim religion tell me what kamal has said is wrong or he is right.

Please help me, other wise it will be difficult to think good about Islam.

No one is giving good knowledge about Islam... Is it so bad.... ?

I do agree that all religion have good and bad side its not only islam or christian...

i shall tell that kamal was only telling a part of the truth. islam does tell that but at the same time non muslims are also respected for their choices and are to be treated as brothers too.
                      miqsh
                      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

hoooolllyyyy those were the best pieces of info about islam and muhammad {P.B.U.H} i had so far from anyone. i always wanted the people to know the actual facts and stop criticizing muhammad {P.B.U.H} and his messages. thanks for helping me out even if u didn't intend to.
                        miqsh
                        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

kamal shut the hell up. Everytime you post that shit this will be my reply or worst.

and yeah sunilkumar actually the fact is that i have more knowledge about India then you do. Cause i just do. You just proved that you dont. I have said that there are Hindus who are terrorists in India like Naxalites, or maoists. I didn't say they do terrorism in the name of hinduism but they are hindus and they do terrorism. and don't teach me about naxalites cause naxals originated from my state and i have heard more about them then you do.

and there are many other things i know about India which you don't unless you can really prove it. Don't start on religious things on religious shit. Cause i don't know much about religion. And I asked about India and not religion.

I am sorry sunilkumar if i have been rude. I just had a bad day. Sorry. I apologize. I don't know what i said. You are my friend and please lets not put down others by saying who has more knowledge etc etc.

And god people, sunlight please try to take jokes lightly. Soumo is great. does it really mean that i meant that i am great. oh god.

and dear chinese there are way more muslims in India then China. There are approximately 200 million muslims in India compared to 70 millino in China.
                          Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2006, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Few more questions :

What is with Pigs, dogs and apes, why did Allah create them if the disliked them so much?

What is with Satan? did Allah create Satan (his own enemy?)

How can a creator of the Universe dislike his own creation?If Allah did not create them, surely there is some other creator also and sure Allah has some competition. Hence he does not likes partners?

Why after more than 1450 years Allah could not make the world Dar ul islam. Seems a very weak deity? They claim that he created the universe in 7 days and he could not make the world Dar ul islam in 1450 years?

ha ha ha
                            ________
                            ferrari information
                            Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

the creator

Originally posted by kamal_1212
                              Few more questions :
                              What is with Pigs, dogs and apes, why did Allah create them if the disliked them so much?
                              What is with Satan? did Allah create Satan (his own enemy?)
                              How can a creator of the Universe dislike his own creation?If Allah did not create them, surely there is some other creator also and sure Allah has some competition. Hence he does not likes partners?
                              Why after more than 1450 years Allah could not make the world Dar ul islam. Seems a very weak deity? They claim that he created the universe in 7 days and he could not make the world Dar ul islam in 1450 years?
                              ha ha ha
                              ........but remember KAMAL none of the worlds religions gods have been able to make the whole world in their religion yet after thousands of years ,so why just pick out ISLAM h m m ?.........SUNLIGHT
                              A CHANNEL FOR LIGHT

Comment

Nobody is picking up on islam. The only thing is when we r changing with times. And accepting modern view points. Looking things from a different perspective. So that in our society we encompass all.

Why should most muslim people remain bigot. Why dont they accept the short comings of their religion.

And no one can deny the biggest source of terrorism in the world today is use of islamic teachings. If quran does not teaches it then muslims should hate people who spread terrorism. But how many muslims cricize osama bin laden. How many muslim criticzed whats going on in kashmir. In fact large no of them who live in India support them.

I will give you a simple eg. Every now and then we make fun of hindu gods. for eg. we call lord krishna flirt or we say talk about sati system. We talk about caste division in hindu religion. Althoug we respect hindu gods still we dont cry and bang our heads on walls if someone speaks ill of them or pass a comment on them.

But if one word is said against islam. All muslims including people like mishq, will stand up and shit in their pants. They always have draggers to kill anyone who says a word against islam. Thats the point we want to bring to the focus of the world.

Most of these people shake one hand with u and hold a knife in their other hand. The message is clear i am shaking hands with u so that i can show u the right path. (ie you beocme muslim) or else there is this dragger for you. And my fellow muslim behind there has a gun for you. And that one there has a bomb. And that one is a fidayeen. And that one is planning to hijack a plane. And yes dont forget that one..Hes on a mission to kill all hindu pandits in kashmir. So should not u become a muslim in the best of your interests??

Comment

Working...
                                X