Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dresses for New Year Party?

Hello everyone

Every one waiting for new year.Most of the offices arrange the parties or friends get together. So Let us discuss here everyone what is your plan of dressing up for your New Year Party be it a office one or with friends ?

Hey,I have not got something new style in market so I am going to wear a western skirt and top in this winter.

Comment

Every one waiting for new year.

'Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.'

Comment

I like black color may be i can wear on my new year party black top with blue jeans.
        I Love this Forum

Comment

Other than black new party colors for this season are Yellow, Orange, Red,Pink, Grey, Blue.
          Short skirts, tunics, gowns, jumpsuits,halter dresses, tulle dress, wrap around, one shoulder dress.

so you can see lot of options are there just try them out. Go have fun everyone.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

I think Miss Nameeta is correct.New year should be a colorful and masti day.So we should dress up like Party,Party and Party for having more n more fun.

Comment

I am going to attend my office party and my dress code is western.May be my dress color is black,not decided yet.

Comment

I like blue color may be I can wear on my new year party blue top with black jeans.
                Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Hey All,

What about Mehroon trouser and nevy blue t- shirt with black jacket for me. Can you suggest me what we should wear this new year party.

Comment

It is a good Choice Harish and I think It will suits on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Harish
                      Hey All,

What about Mehroon trouser and nevy blue t- shirt with black jacket for me. Can you suggest me what we should wear this new year party.

Good for change let us see the fun side of yours. Post your pics after the party
                      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

@MInakshi @Kajal Sharma, m agree with, western dress code is nice idea........you have to try different color this year party.

@Babita Chaudhary, @Poonam Chauhan, this is old fashion you have to try different wear on new year party.....totally choose colorful dressssss this new year.....

@Harish, your dressing code is to nice....hmmmm I think you should try different combination t-shirt or jacket......
                        Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I am going to wear pink top with black jeans in my new year party.....

Comment

Not decided yet.

Comment

Yeah Harpreet thanks for a advise.i will try something else.

Comment

Working...
                              X