India-born girls vs. NRI girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India-born girls vs. NRI girls

Do India-born girls differ from American-born or British-born girls? If so, how?

Yup a heck lotta difference.

Like see India born girls are more matured, well behaved, sober, more beautiful, more intelligent, more understanding, polite and has so many good qualities.

NRi girls are also good but i have seen many those who are not sober or well behaved and swear a lot. THey think they are too good just because they are in foreign countries. Nope i go for Indian born Indian girls.

Comment

Yeah there is a difference.. but the difference is there because of their environment..which has a lot to do with their economy..

rich girls in india..are way more outgoing then other girls in india and as far as i have experienced it, girls abroad mature earlier than girls down there.. the traditional way of thinkin is different, but thats because of the environment n such stuff surrounded by u..

Comment

NRI Girl think that Indian boys are not of their class.
        NRI Girls Beat their husband
        NRI Girls think that Indian boys those who are marrying them is for money or to get green card etc.
        NRI girl knows that Indian boys are good compare to Non-Indian Guy

Well i am staying with one Indian family as paying guest in UK ....and from them i come to know all this .... ...

Frankly speaking those male who are not able to do anything with their own, those who are not competetive go for such girl NRI coz they need better life style without struggle... such guy never understand importance of money... NRI girls marry them coz they need Indian boy (who are 90% devoted husband)...

Indian Girl can adjust easily with indian born guy.
        Indian Girl like to see western country but once they see their craze die ...
        Indian or NRI both are beautiful but NRI will speak in english.
        Indian Girl will love India more...NRI i can't say

NRI girl don't take it in negative sense... what i had written is what i come to know form UK based Indian family...

But Being a Indian Male

I will say Most of Indian boys are far good beyond the expectation of NRI gal.
        One thing more guy like me cannot marry any girl for sake of Green Card or money etc... I am saying this b'coz i know i am the best and i can have same type of life style in western country as well as in India...Yea i can marry NRI but not for money or Green card... I can't be slave, I don't like to dominate any one but at the same time i will not like to be dominated by others.

As per maturity of gal ==> For indian environment indian gal are more mature...

Indian gal will store money for your future I can't say about NRI gal...

Yea their is lot of difference between mentality of Indian and NRI Gal.
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-06-2006, 11:39 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Todays Indian girl (Most of) can speak hindi, english and one regional language...

Indian girls store money that never means they are miser .... they think for future

Most of Indian girls know how to cook food .... exception are always there.

Many Cosmopolitian girl in india prefer NRI Boy but after marriage they cry .. ... sunilkumar can marry NRI gal but i can't marry NRI boy ... kya pata kesaa ho kitna jhoot boltaa ho ...

Most of Indian girl are non-smoker and non-drinker ...

Indian girls are ambitious but most of them sacrifice their ambition for sake of family...

Indian Girl always love India
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

In New-York I notice that indian girl getting are loosing values while in Surinam(south america) indian culture is very strong.

Comment

Why do u ppl paste such stupid threads???? Why do we have to always fight on religion country and caste???

I mean this is bull shit.... What clouds our minds so much.... Its always individuals and not relgion or society of caste thats better... Simple logic says that. Then why do we fail to understand??

Comment

This is not a thread about religion, caste or society. This threads are about Indian girls. One who lives in India and one who lives outside of India. They are trying to figure out the difference and not fight.

Comment

rohit understand what is going. not everything is what u think it to be always. well the debate in this forum is on various issues of india and indians abroad. so if we were to debate on each individual then there would be hardly any members interested in it and also that there would not be much to discuss about after that.
                  miqsh
                  EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

wow for the first time miqsh is agreeing with me and not countering me. that's what i want. give me a rest iqbal. stop countering me. I will have a heart attack one day if you keep on arguing with me like this. For the first time in the world someone can actually make me sweat with their argument. You scare me sometimes yo!!

MAn this is a big rivalry. oh well, if this goes on too much then i will retire.

Comment

attention india 1989. I used the word country as well. if u ppl didnt read it... And can u have a bogus discussion like indian ppl are better or american or british???

Lets make a hypothesis, Say take this case itself. indian girls vs NRI girls. Now u come to a conclusion that indians are better or otherwise. (whatever the conclusion may be)

Now there could be somebody like p.t. usha or anjali bhagwat or kalpana chawla who are of course better then so many NRI girls.

Likewise there are NRI girls like say tata young or a talented model like say perizaad zorabian who are of course better then so many indian girls...

So how could u generalise???
                      Now india 1989 says indian girls are more mature, intelligent, beautiful...etc

Priyanka says they think for the future...(i liked the fact that she mentioned exceptions are always there... a more rational thinking)

Sunil kumar says they beat their husband and think indian guys are out of their class... (perizaad is dating boman irani whos an indian industrialist and a talented actor)

So you got my point????? No offence meant but i would love a logical debate on the subject

Comment

Both are unique and special in their own ways

Rohit is right in a way...you guys are comparing apples to oranges. Both are fruits, tasty, and heatlhy. One should not generalize the characteristics of Indian (NRI or native) girls brought-up in different environments. Gone are the days when people used to think that Indian girls are shy and non-party kind. As a matter of fact, if you read newspapers or follow news, it has become so common to see our own Indian girls involved in obscene acts in internet centers, schools, parks, recording them using cell phones and distributing them, drugs, etc. I've even heard from my friends in India saying - any guy would be a fool to think that he would be marrying a virgin in his future. That does not mean that Indian girls are bad. It's just that India is on a verge of cultural shift/transition. There are a lot of inter-caste, inter-religion, no-dowry marriages taking place. The divorce rate is high (http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/m...2300290200.htm). You can see in many places girls swearing on par with guys. Indian girls today are far more open, independent, and responsible. They exactly know what they want and they are going for it. It is upto guys to make up their mind and accept today's girls as they are. Else you will be lagging in the race.

I also agree that NRI girls have their own share of issues too. Just as Sunil knows UK NRI family, I know couple of them in US where parents have allowed NRI girls to date (which is very common) and at the end of it, the girls came back to parents and asked to look for a match for them, as they did not like anyone outside. There are denitely some opposite cases too.

My point is - being an Indian guy, we have this tendency to talk down on girls who are fast and all, but we would happily watch the same girls acting in a rainy song. We need to broaden our thought process and our perceptions need a reality check. You can get along with any girl of any type, if you set your mind to do so and if you both are compatible.

Comment

the indian youth in metros live the western way.... so,the girls in those cities neednt be compared with NRI girls.
                          but wen its about the other indian girls,distinctions can be made..

Comment

yes there are differences in the girls in india and the NRIs. the only way to distinguish is their way of thinking and boldness. since the NRIs look upon the western culture they are turning their backs on the indian culture. they are being brainwashed but a very few have still regard india proudly. there might be a time when they might start despising the indian ways. but above all these these facts it depends on each individual for their decisions.
                            miqsh
                            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

NRI girls don't care about India. They think India is useless and feel ashamed to call themselves Indians. They feel ashamed to be a friend with an INdina guy. Now does that make a difference to you guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X