Tumhein Tumhare Baghwan Ka Wasta plz help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tumhein Tumhare Baghwan Ka Wasta plz help me

Hi guys i am from Lahore and i am under trouble.

In December last year i bought a book from the Taxmann's stall at Book Fair happened in Fortress Stadium, Lahore and the name of the book is

TAXMANN'S Financial Management-Using Excel Spreadsheet By Ruzbeh J. Bodhanwala (2004)

Unfortunately my cd has broken, so any Indian here on this forum specially from New Delhi would like to help me. I shall be very thankful to you.

Guys i do not need this book cuz i already have this book i only need templates that come with this book in a free CD ROM.

Indian guys please help me i already made 5 calls from Lahore to New Delhi to
    Taxmanns and every time they told me we are sending you CD that you will get in next few days. But for the last one and half month i did not get that CD and still waiting for the CD.

I bought this book what i remember somewhere around PKR 500 and my telephone bill crossed 1500 PKR because of the calls i made to Taxmanns in New Delhi.

Just imagine how much i am in trouble.

Guys believe me i am not telling a lie if you will ask i will show you the pictures of broken CD.

So guys Tumhein Tumhare Baghwan Ka Wasta plz help me.

I have also made this request on different Indians Forums perhaps i will get answer soon.

Plz do not delete my post cuz i do not know where should i post this request.

Thanks in advanece.

Don't worry, hopefully someone will help you. I don't kno wanything about this and I am not from Delhi but I am sure that many people here are from New Delhi and will be eager to help you.

Comment

Hello Imran,

Pleased to meet you. I'm Kabir from New Delhi.
      I do not have the CD but you can try this link:

Over 100 Excel Files and over 100 links on Microsoft Excel. Compiled by Excellence in Financial Management.

As a business manager, I find these tools very useful.
      Hope it solves your problem.

I bought this book what i remember somewhere around PKR 500 and my telephone bill crossed 1500 PKR because of the calls i made to Taxmanns in New Delhi.
      That was not very wise on your part. Can you tell me how did you manage to break the CD? I have tried many times but could not break one.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Kabir
        Hello Imran,

Pleased to meet you. I'm Kabir from New Delhi.
        I do not have the CD but you can try this link:

Over 100 Excel Files and over 100 links on Microsoft Excel. Compiled by Excellence in Financial Management.

As a business manager, I find these tools very useful.
        Hope it solves your problem.

That was not very wise on your part. Can you tell me how did you manage to break the CD? I have tried many times but could not break one.

Cheers

raat ka time tha and the book was in my car on the back seet i mean behind the driver seat and then my anty book per bath gye thein when i open the door lock for my aunty.So this is my story.

If you say i can show you the pics of broken CD here i will upload tomorrow if you ask. Guys i am not telling a lie believe me.

Comment

Imran Aunty ko bol kam khayaa karey .... Tod-di na CD ... ... motey logo ka problem hai .....
          samajh saktaa hun may ..... mere bhi uncle esay hai.....
          Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X