Nothing interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing interesting

Hi all. Sorry for offtopic. But I`ve found an interesting site which makes tales. You have just to add some words. I think it`s reaaly funny. Here is my tale. One day my Uncle John and my Aunt Lisa said they would take me and my sister Mary on a trip to Kanzas. “You will love Kanzas,” said Aunt Lisa. "It is famous for its wild monkey, its red flowers, and its beautiful doing hills." “I hope you packed plenty of meat for the ride,” said Uncle John. “It will probably take us 15 hours.” So we all piled into Uncle John and Aunt Lisa's truck. At first the trip was really boring. We sang “16 Bottles of juice on the Wall.” Then we counted the good that we saw climbing in the fields by the side of the road. But after 15 hours we had eaten all the meat and Mary was getting funny. “Are we almost there?" she asked bad.“Yes, Sweetie,” said Aunt Lisa. Just then I saw a sign that said, “Miami: 2 miles.” “Umm, Uncle John, is Miami on the way to Kanzas?" I asked.“Yeah,” said Mary, pointing, “and is park on the way to Kanzas?” “tiki-tiki, kids,” laughed Uncle John. “You can trust the expert.”“One thing's for sure,” I muttered. “I don't think we're in Florida any more.
Working...
X