Is election in India is fair game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is election in India is fair game?

What you people feel? We all say india is a democratic country is it so?
    during election number of leaders or candidates miss use their power to win,
    is it fair? To increase their vote bank they creat reumers and make people fool.
    is not so? Share yours views.

it is obvious that in countries like indian and china where are under a certain development threshold, democracy is not appropriate.

the democracy that british left indian is a drug. indian took it as honey. sad.
    what can i say?

Comment

Even in US ,the election is not fair.
      It is always the game of polititian with strong financial support.

Comment

democracy, autocracy and communism are the modern forms of acceptable governance. history has proved that only democracy survives over a period of time.
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          democracy, autocracy and communism are the modern forms of acceptable governance. history has proved that only democracy survives over a period of time.
          history proved china developped better than india.

explain this, lovely neo,

Comment

Originally posted by snower
            history proved china developped better than india.

explain this, lovely neo,
            history proved USSR which was more developed than China could not sustain itself ugly snower ...read history properly...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              history proved USSR which was more developed than China could not sustain itself ugly snower ...read history properly...
              lovely neo, don't try to escape from my question,

explain to me, why china developped better than india?

Comment

lovely neo, don't try to escape from my question,

explain to me, why china developped better than india?
                stupid snower, i have answered this question 100 times but as i told u, ur too dumb to understand that.

china began its reform policy in 1978 india began in 1990. till 1990, the chinese were not swarming indian forums comparing china with india.

hence china is ahead in the development race. simple....compare some statistics and if u know basic mathematics it will be clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  stupid snower, i have answered this question 100 times but as i told u, ur too dumb to understand that.

china began its reform policy in 1978 india began in 1990. till 1990, the chinese were not swarming indian forums comparing china with india.

hence china is ahead in the development race. simple....compare some statistics and if u know basic mathematics it will be clear.
                  then why indian started the reform policy 12 years later than chinese?

does it mean indian goverment is retarded? or because of indian IQ?

Comment

then why indian started the reform policy 12 years later than chinese?

does it mean indian goverment is retarded? or because of indian IQ?
                    no dumb a**, ur retarded. india followed a policy of self reliance till 80s. thats what made the US imposed sanctions ineffective after india's nuclear tests in 90s. we have a self sustained agriculture and enough industries to meet our domestic needs.

ur communist government did nothing innovative. thats the philosophy of communism. thats how a low life low intellect guy who can't read or write was able to finish school. on some other poor chinese's money. parasitic policy as i said before. the chinese opened up their economy much under the same condition as india. when going got tough being a closed economy.

u shd read some books about the history and progress of civilisations. that way u ll waste less time on forums and gain some education

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                      . we have a self sustained agriculture and enough industries to meet our domestic needs.
                      You still didn't answer the question:If the self-suficient economy is so good,why you started the reform to open your economy? If indian are greater than chiese why you started reform later than chinese?
                      I think it is a very hard question to your stupid IQ.
                      Don't write a lot,answer the question directly.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                        You still didn't answer the question:If the self-suficient economy is so good,why you started the reform to open your economy? If indian are greater than chiese why you started reform later than chinese?
                        I think it is a very hard question to your stupid IQ.
                        Don't write a lot,answer the question directly.
                        i will answer it directly u moron. if china became a republic in 1912 why did it take u 70 years to open ur economy? ur great chinese brain was busy with killing each other till 1949, thats why?

compared to that india which became free only 40 years later than u has achieved much more in the same period of time.

what answer do u have for that? why was china, despite being an independent country since 1912, a rat hole till mao told u some basic lessons of life? is that question fair enough for ur IQ or will u need some help from ur chinese brothers to answer that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                          i will answer it directly u moron. if china became a republic in 1912 why did it take u 70 years to open ur economy? ur great chinese brain was busy with killing each other till 1949, thats why?

compared to that india which became free only 40 years later than u has achieved much more in the same period of time.

what answer do u have for that? why was china, despite being an independent country since 1912, a rat hole till mao told u some basic lessons of life? is that question fair enough for ur IQ or will u need some help from ur chinese brothers to answer that ?
                          china was an independent country even before 1912. in 1911 we over threw the emperor.

unlike india, china was never colonized.

Comment

china was an independent country even before 1912. in 1911 we over threw the emperor.

unlike india, china was never colonized.
                            china was colonised till 1992. unless u consider hong kong and macau were not a part of china

ur just a bunch of jokers. whats the need to colonise u, u were killing each other in civil war till 1949. thats why the communist government keeps u under such control. if they leave u open, u will again start eating each other's blood like cannibals..

Comment

Two small regions were colonised doesn't mean china was colonised.
                              Under the colonization,these two regions were developed very well. We thank the colonists.
                              The whole india was colonised.Under the colonization,the whole country was badly developed ,people are suffering even now.We chinese also thank the colonist.
                              Thank U british.

Comment

Working...
                              X