wht kind of people get love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wht kind of people get love?

i agree with that thory of literetur that 2 kind of people get lov . 1 who r very proud n egoistic.2 the people who r hopless.

I am not satisfied with it. Any example…
    Self Trust Is The First Secret Of Success
    Speed of the Boss is the speed of the team
    Be a part of the solution, Not a part of the problem
    and Life Tells you Nothing, It Shows you Everything

Web Hosts Directory
    SEO Directory
    Computer Games

Comment

The Naked and the not-so Dead.

The Naked and the no-so Dead : 50th Anniversary Edition (Paperback)
      by Norman Mailer
      Amazon Books.
      Price: $10.88

Comment

The people who are lovable...

Comment

Originally posted by baboons_in_the_night
          The Naked and the not-so Dead.

The Naked and the no-so Dead : 50th Anniversary Edition (Paperback)
          by Norman Mailer
          Amazon Books.
          Price: $10.88
          Is it here that you found this thory, Selena ? Can you tell us a little more about it please ?

Comment

salena<--- your question is what type of people gets love?
            ---> first of all how many type of people are there in this world ?.... as we are discussing love on the forum of section (Love, Romance & Dating Talks ) it is releated to lover right....
            As per male what i believe gal love those guy who tell them lie.. ha ha ... who pamper them who had ability to listen usless talk of gal... coz gal never like any suggestion of his problem ... she just want to speak it out his brain... On other hand
            Male those who are rich, ambitious & successful in their career had chance to get their love....
            Most of Girls give more importance to her security even she is self dependent
            Most of Boys those who are self dependent initially give preference to beauty, and later in age they give preference to some one who can work for him just like servant so that they can be boss.

Conclusion:--
            Gal those who are beautiful, like there boyfriend to dominate on them gets love.
            Boys those who are secure in terms of money and sucessfull in his career gets love.

Regards
            Always Friend Sunilkumar
            Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-07-2005, 05:22 PM.
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Can't say much on this........, but seeing my other friend those who are in love , what sunilkumar had written is correct .... gal love those guy who tells them lie .. he he he & pamper them.
              Regarding boys..... I think Most of them are confused, they run after every girl...
              Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

hi girls,wanna be fren so wats up....howz life goin on n yah love is great and also blind but love sometimes hurt and make us cry so what could be the solution for this sickness. tell me yaar........

Comment

kavish <== you need only gal to be your friend he he i think you are also suffering from the sickness of love.

By the way i had one solution of your sickness ==> shaadi karlo (I mean to say do marriage)
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

The kind of people who are searching for love may get it. Some other people may understand love after they get it. Some other people may not realize that they got it. It is very much possible that any type of person may get love.

Attractions due to money, stories/lies etc cant be mistaken for love.
                    Some of the traits like honesty/frankness, respect, understanding, caring, friendliness, sense of humor will go longway to 'attract' love. Intelligence may help to differentiate between truth and lie.
                    I dont think love will make an intelligent person blind. It makes him/her to rationalize the blindness

Comment

I think love is for everyone ...i dont think there would be a single person on this earth who never felt love for someone or had a true love in his/her life even if for a small moment......
                      I dont think love has any set parameters or specified boundries

Comment

As per my life ... i can say for every one in this world meaning of love is different, so to get our love we have to work with brain rather than heart ...... you have to be selfish to get love and you have to be unselfish to give love ...
                        Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2006, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X