Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o,sad. We indian must catch up with chinese ASAP

Comment

Our giverment must put more effect in the sport

Comment

See.. this is like a web of defects.. when we start from any point , it wont endup with government.. it will end up with people..problem is basically with us.. i should change.. u should change.. then we wil prove.. people must show same enthu as during freedom..

Comment

if we show that kind of mentallity , then , not only we will bw leading i sports , we will be leading in all fields..

Comment

Dear Xu,
            pls don't be showy...these medals hv nothing to do with u or me...Go to india once,u will understand them...Don't think a race/country with ur existing attitudes...in many ways, we shud also learn from india...

Comment

Now, chinese: 148 golden, Indian: 9 golden
              chinese: 79 Silver, Indian: 18 Silver
              hahahaha

Comment

Chinese also defeat Indian with the hockey in the ASIA GAME. Very very few chinese play the hockey, but chinese can win it.
                So that why almost no boay talks about INDIA in china, and almost no one compares China and India in china. Chinese does not think INDIA can be competitor. INDIA is the lost country in the eyes of chinese.

Comment

China defeating India in field hockey game was a major suprise for all Indians. And chinese thinking India cannot compete is the most gayest thing i have ever heard. so shut the hell up u sunrise.

But this was the best ever performance by India in asian games.

China won 1962 war because of sheer number otherwise they would have got their asses kicked.

Hey china perhaps have beaten India in one hockey match and this was their first victory. try again and u will lose.

Comment

Rank NOC Total Rank
                    T by Total
                    1 CHN - PR China 165 88 63 316 1
                    2 KOR - Republic of Korea 58 53 82 193 3
                    3 JPN - Japan 50 71 77 198 2
                    4 KAZ - Kazakhstan 23 19 43 85 4
                    5 THA - Thailand 13 15 26 54 5
                    6 IRI - Islamic Republic of Iran 11 15 22 48 7
                    7 UZB - Uzbekistan 11 14 14 39 10
                    8 IND - India 10 18 26 54 5
                    9 QAT - State of Qatar 9 12 11 32 11
                    10 TPE - Chinese Taipei 9 10 27 46 8
                    11 MAS - Malaysia 8 17 17 42 9
                    12 SIN - Singapore 8 7 12 27 14
                    13 KSA - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 8 6 14 20
                    14 BRN - Kingdom of Bahrain 7 10 4 21 16
                    15 HKG - Hong Kong, China 6 12 10 28 13
                    16 PRK - Democratic Republic of Korea 6 9 16 31 12
                    17 KUW - Kuwait 6 5 2 13 21
                    18 PHI - Philippines 4 6 9 19 18
                    19 VIE - Vietnam 3 13 7 23 15
                    20 UAE - Emirates 3 4 3 10 23
                    21 MGL - Mongolia 2 5 8 15 19
                    22 INA - Indonesia 2 3 15 20 17
                    23 SYR - Syrian Arab Republic 2 1 3 6 27
                    24 TJK - Tajikistan 2 2 4 28
                    25 JOR - Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan 1 3 4 8 24
                    26 LIB - Lebanon 1 2 3 30
                    27 MYA - Myanmar 4 7 11 22
                    28 KGZ - Kyrgyzstan 2 6 8 24
                    29 IRQ - Iraq 2 1 3 30
                    30 MAC - Macau, China 1 6 7 26
                    31 PAK - Pakistan 1 3 4 28
                    32 SRI - Sri Lanka 1 2 3 30
                    33 TKM - Turkmenistan 1 1 34
                    33 LAO - Lao People Democratic Republic 1 1 34
                    35 NEP - Nepal 3 3 30
                    36 AFG - Afghanistan 1 1 34
                    36 BAN - Bangladesh 1 1 34
                    36 YEM - Yemen 1 1 34

or u can go here to check the medal's list. its easier.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                      China defeating India in field hockey game was a major suprise for all Indians. And chinese thinking India cannot compete is the most gayest thing i have ever heard. so shut the hell up u sunrise.

But this was the best ever performance by India in asian games.

China won 1962 war because of sheer number otherwise they would have got their asses kicked.

Hey china perhaps have beaten India in one hockey match and this was their first victory. try again and u will lose.
                      China won the game and war not because of its sheer number, but because of its strategy and its determination to shine.

As to the war, check this site out for insights offered by a neutral writer:

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
                        China won the game and war not because of its sheer number, but because of its strategy and its determination to shine.

As to the war, check this site out for insights offered by a neutral writer:
                        http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...t/1984/CJB.htm
                        i don't understand why china lost the war to japan then. japan is not even a fraction of china in size or population. where did the strategy and determination go then?

as i have seen many times , chinese on this forum conviniently forget their weakness hahaha...

obviously japan is a big pain for chinese people i think...over 30 million chinese lost their lives i guess?
                        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                          obviously japan is a big pain for chinese people i think...over 30 million chinese lost their lives i guess?
                          Japan became civilised after learning so many things from China in ancient times . It turned against China when it acquired stenghth through industrialization. China was defeated in the begnining and won the war with the help allies.
                          That's why China learned a lesson and asserted itself in the face of incessant provocations from India in 1962. I hope India has also learned sth from the humiliating defeat of its own making.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
                            Japan became civilised after learning so many things from China in ancient times . It turned against China when it acquired stenghth through industrialization. China was defeated in the begnining and won the war with the help allies.
                            That's why China learned a lesson and asserted itself in the face of incessant provocations from India in 1962. I hope India has also learned sth from the humiliating defeat of its own making.

i don't think china learnt anything from the tone of its citizens. they claim the glory of war but easily forget how a small island like japan tormented china for almost two decades. someone on this forum was claiming china's superiority in military strength. i made this point to emphasise that china has not defeated one big power in all these years and it could not withstand japan until usa crushed it, so pls wake up and come out of such stupid ideas as the glory of war.
                            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

I am Chinese, I am proud of my country.I do believe that facts is proving everything,right?

Comment

When Japan invaded China, the leader of China was not CCP. However, you should know after CCP became the leader of China, Chinanever lost any war againt other countries.

In Korean war, it is the first and the only time in the history that a single country can defeat the union army, including most developed countries such as U.S.A, Brithish.
                                And the name of that country is China.

Remember, CCP maybe not care much about human rights, but it do know how to bring China back to its previous postion during the last 3,000 years history---- The most powerful country with the best economic, technology, military and culture.

We will see this happen in our life time

Originally posted by Neo
                                i don't think china learnt anything from the tone of its citizens. they claim the glory of war but easily forget how a small island like japan tormented china for almost two decades. someone on this forum was claiming china's superiority in military strength. i made this point to emphasise that china has not defeated one big power in all these years and it could not withstand japan until usa crushed it, so pls wake up and come out of such stupid ideas as the glory of war.

Comment

Working...
                                X