X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i m chinese,hello everyone

hallo! (^.^)v
    i m a chinese.25 now. working now la...
    i m quit interested in india.cos the similartion with china...as wellknow reason(big country,big population)
    and found out last thread which one chinese posted...and got so many replies...i just finished reading the first few pages...have to say....embarrassing
    (sorry my english is not that well)

here are some of my views,it only represent my own opinion,it doesnt represent all chinese)
    1.sorry about some words (wat my compariot said),if there is anything make so many ppl that feel uncomfort.

2.there are some thing that i m with him.(maybe in other word,i feel the same way).actully,no body knows any thing about india..so every time..if there are ppl back from india...they post many pics about india..its might be a hot thread...u know..we are very interesting about india..but not many ways...

3.after i reading all these....i feel that..in some chinese bbs...if there any thing about india...i mean even some ppl say sth bad about it...there are still some ppl that stand out for india..and we know we got sth to learn from india...but here..i cant see any objective views

i heard that one of my friend who just back from india...and he laughed lots about one thing...he told me many inida ppl ask him about"do u have subway in china?we have great subway...why dunt ya go to have a look?" "do u have tv in china?" "is shanghai (i think most india ppl just know 2 or 3 cities names in china) so good as menmai(india capital..sorry i dunt know how to spell it..just by chinese pronounce,i dunt have dictionary with me now) ?"
    he said he really dunt know how to explain it....but for us its really funny thing. m(-_-)m......

we should know each other more better just throw bad words.
    (i dunt know how to post pics here,i think pics is easier to understand each other than just words)

i want our 2 countries to be friends ..anyway better than enemy..dunt u guys think so?

(i will be following this thread..any questions, i hope i can answer soon..thanx)
    by the way...plz dunt say i m spy la..loool....i m just a advertising company staff in beijing.....and i m 25 from MACAU

yummy first of all welcome to this forum. hope you be active and have fun with us. i am soumo and i am glad to meet you.

let me tell you something. you don't expect all the people to know everything about china.
    i have also sometimes defended China cause i know how advanced they are but the problem is that whenver i go to defend China some chinese people say that who are you to defend us. they think that Indians are not good enough to defend them and they start talking nonsense about India.

well give me some Chinese forums.
    Don't worry i will only look at the posts they made.

Comment

en..ok..i will try to find some...but sorry..cos most of us dunt use english...
      thanx..
      u know ..when i was in london....one of my best friend is india...he is doing the same course with me(his name is Retash,maybe the spelling is wrong)and he is a vice-film director in bollywood now...we did film course...

Comment

Hello,yummy,welcome to this forum,hope you enjoy your stay.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

here is just a complehensive website about all...it include any thing...
          just one of my news resources...kekeke
          图=pic 组图=few pics
          you can check some pic if u like...
          or u can go to there are many funny pics..and good pics about china ...poor or rich....

china 80% GDP is based on 30% cities....so u know..rich and poor is big big different......like me ..i grow up in the cities..even i dunt know anything about country side......

so ...keeping communication is the way that get the understanding...
          isnt it?

(dunt feel strange that we like use lots pics..icon...flash...more than words.go and find out ne) kekekekek
          thanx
          yummy
          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-15-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

thanx..

\(^3^)/

Comment

hii

Hii Yummy welcome to the Indian forum. I am yudhister.

Comment

Originally posted by Yudhister
                Hii Yummy welcome to the Indian forum. I am yudhister.
                hallo...yudhister...
                i m still working....
                i m not trying to be a peace holder...but still happy to see ppl been nice to me...looooooooooool.....^3^

Comment

btw
                  i saw last thread about girls...india girl and chinese girls...for me..if cute girl is good...whoever its...lol
                  and i check one site...one girl is just my type...so for me...this kinda girl is favour..
                  kekeke
                  Last edited by megrisoft; 02-10-2006, 12:24 PM.

Comment

great

Well YUMMY its really great to see you are having a nice time in this forum.
                    India may not be geographically as big as China.... but there are many diversities in India.... and to speak unity in diversity is our strength.. thats also one reason that you can not categorise Indians into one thing Black or White,Short or tall .... India girls have time and again brought laurels to the country by winning international beauty contests so indian girls are good looking

Comment

thanx
                      keke......i will go to india one day for travelling for sure..
                      my friend invites me many times....he got a poll at home...isnt it great!!!!
                      india for me is a exciting place to go

Comment

Originally posted by megrisoft
                        Hello,yummy,welcome to this forum,hope you enjoy your stay.
                        thanx....
                        well....u too

Comment

Nameste yummy.

Thank you for your post.

Well yess I do think there is a lot Indians can learn from Chinese and vice versa. I doubt the countries really abhore each other. Both have accused one or the other of being imperious from time to time it is all good.

BTW, why is the Chinese government always hostile to Americans and Indians? You really need to overthow your current regime. Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverbackman
                            Nameste yummy.

Thank you for your post.

Well yess I do think there is a lot Indians can learn from Chinese and vice versa. I doubt the countries really abhore each other. Both have accused one or the other of being imperious from time to time it is all good.

BTW, why is the Chinese government always hostile to Americans and Indians? You really need to overthow your current regime. Don't you think?
                            lol
                            en en..
                            1st i dunt think chinese government always hostile us and india. for us,there is a personal telephone line between us president and chinese leader.only 4 other countries have it. and millions american pple travel to china..and u can find american ppl any way in chinese major cities...china is 4th biggest trading partner of us.personally,i like us..and got many american friends ...and they love to come to china as well...
                            2nd,for india..i still dunt think we are not friendly to each other.just u know...this is internet..and ppl easy to get excited..and i know just india primister came to china..we have made many coopporation threat...isnt it ture??looool,how can enemies coopprate??
                            haha
                            u know..these are politics...even like japan and usa..they are in the same camping..but the governements got many problems...many my japanese friends hate us.
                            so wat u said its not ture...in current world ..coopration is the most important thing,and dunt just think bad thing...when one ink drop on a white paper,all u can see is the drop..and forget there is more white place...

so dunt be so subjective..think more wildly...and the bright side..ok?
                            dunt be childdish.

about u last question,"You really need to overthow your current regime. Don't you think?"
                            dunt say that...acturlly...i just wanna say one thing .......

all kinda system is serving for ppl....PERSONLLY i dunt care domestic or wat...
                            i just care how much i can earn...wat kinda life i m going to have..do i have money to buy a BENZ and live in a villa..or go party with friends..go shopping...have fun...go travelling...let my parents live in a good life...
                            so my conclusion is: the system must suit for reality...wat kinda system give me the best life..i will support wat system...so currentlly..i think i got some complain,.,...but not that much........for me..i would still vote for the current government..and of cousre..i hope they can get better...hahahaha
                            thanx
                            yummy

Comment

Yummy,

But don't you want a republic for your country? This will do wonders for the country and increase the government's friendliness with other nations.

I think China is still allies with Pakistan, who considers India an enemy. America made the mistake in the past too by siding with Pakistan but now they know India is a far better ally. China must ally more with India than China.

Comment

Working...
                              X