No announcement yet.

Marriage Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renu what age of Sunilkumar has to do with this issue...?

Sunilkumar is single ...that what i know from his earlier post .. R U planning something serious ...
    you can guess his age he did Post Graduation in computer's
    He is in UK that means 3-4 yr exp person are sent to client end out of india.
    I know all this from his earlier post on different different issue on this forum ...
    Last edited by Priyanka; 03-17-2006, 05:49 PM.
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

WELL PRIYANKA....i guess as age grows a certain fom of maturity comes out of a person...n sunil has written me such a huge reply saying what n how his suggestion really mean to him....that was the reason i wanted to know his age. coz to me i think age shows up certain kinda mind set a man goes thru n he then talks and replies according to what he has seen or experienced or thinks!! I guess if i would have been interested ,i too like u would have come to know bout him by just reading his replies! other than that ,Me, least interested !!!

Comment

Thanks Renu you are intrested that enough for me ... even if you are least intrested... still their is some hope ...

Renu Take it lightly ...

By the way priyanka your are correct... in guessing my age ....

On thing more I want to say .. i am momm's boy but i am not blind ... parent can also do mistake even they are human being on this world, but for son parent are not less than god.

As a smart human we should be able to judge what is correct according to situation...
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-21-2006, 05:28 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

well Sunil...all i meant was i had nothing personal ....though i do like ur replies n ideas in the forum!

yeah! i do agree with that.....u written above!
          We should have this much of sense to know whats correct for us and where the path, we choose would take us!
          So Mr brownsugar, apart from what we r agruing here...i believe its ultimately ur choice n ur decision ...........!!!
          Last edited by renu; 03-22-2006, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Buddy. I am giving u some tips.
            Always follow elders.
            If they r happy u will be happy.
            if she truly loves you she will wait for whole life
            if you truly loves her you will wait for whole life
            just leave the topic and dont discuss with parents also
            Go ahead with ur life do some work , make ur carrier.
            give break for atleast one or two years.
            and also dont meet her. apni kujli ko bhool ja.
            Is still she loves you no matter what the time is she definately wait
            but munna mein jaanta hoon na tu wait karega na woh

Comment

Working...
            X