Asiad: China beat India 3-2 in hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asiad: China beat India 3-2 in hockey

Just for fun: India was beaten at its own game.
    ==================================

DOHA, Dec 5: China stunned former champion India 3-2, pulling off one of the biggest upset ever in Asian Games men's field hockey competition. Capitalising on India's defensive errors, strikers Hu Liang and Liu Xiantang made flash strikes in open play to give a two-goal lead to China, which then fell back in defence as India wasted chances.

Rajpal Singh's goal seconds before halftime kept India in the contest, but a penalty corner conversion by Chinese captain Song Yi in the 59th minute stretched the lead even as former champion India's attacks became more desperate.

V Raghunath drag-flicked a penalty corner conversion in the 61st minute but China hung on to its maiden win against India.

India coach Vasudevan Baskaran said his team paid the price for poor defence. "Two defensive lapses left us trailing and then we wasted over a dozen chances," said Bhaskaran.

"We were the better team on the pitch, but it is the result that matters. We will now have come back strongly against South Korea or we'll miss out of the semi-final."

India sent a male to participate a female match in this asia games. Only wan a silver medol.Shame.
    of course, even the silver medol was taken back after the gender test.

Comment

It sounds like a joke. I also put it in a way of joke.
      The story is: This people failed the test of chromatin body which is so far tne most acurate measure to determine the people is male or female.This poor man even didn't know he was and is a male before the test.
      My concern is: Before the country sends people to games,the country should make sure of the gender first.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
        The story is: This people failed the test of chromatin body which is so far tne most acurate measure to determine the people is male or female.This poor man even didn't know he was and is a male before the test.
        My concern is: Before the country sends people to games,the country should make sure of the gender first.
        hypocrisy..how many athletes fail drug tests from all over the world , china included. ur swimmers were disqualified in olympics...forgot?

news media reported organised doping by ur sports organisation
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Sigh, I guess less than 0.001% Chinese play hocky.

Originally posted by Agra
          Just for fun: India was beaten at its own game.
          ==================================

DOHA, Dec 5: China stunned former champion India 3-2, pulling off one of the biggest upset ever in Asian Games men's field hockey competition. Capitalising on India's defensive errors, strikers Hu Liang and Liu Xiantang made flash strikes in open play to give a two-goal lead to China, which then fell back in defence as India wasted chances.

Rajpal Singh's goal seconds before halftime kept India in the contest, but a penalty corner conversion by Chinese captain Song Yi in the 59th minute stretched the lead even as former champion India's attacks became more desperate.

V Raghunath drag-flicked a penalty corner conversion in the 61st minute but China hung on to its maiden win against India.

India coach Vasudevan Baskaran said his team paid the price for poor defence. "Two defensive lapses left us trailing and then we wasted over a dozen chances," said Bhaskaran.

"We were the better team on the pitch, but it is the result that matters. We will now have come back strongly against South Korea or we'll miss out of the semi-final."

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/08/22/business/oil.php

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
            We thank India for giving the world a good laugh.
            Their entertainment value at world games should never be underestimated.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              hypocrisy..how many athletes fail drug tests from all over the world , china included. ur swimmers were disqualified in olympics...forgot?

news media reported organised doping by ur sports organisation
              this is not a drug scandal. this is about gender, neo, india sent a man to participate women's sport , and he only won a silver! haha.... so funny.

Comment

We thank India for giving the world a good laugh.
                Their entertainment value at world games should never be underestimated.
                the world is busy laughing at the way chinese talk.. din't u read my post about the US prime time ching chong comedy...i had a good laugh too...

Comment

Joke about Indians:

An Indian being questioned at a border control:

What's your name?
                  Neo Gupta
                  How old are you?
                  I am dirty (thirty).
                  Sex?
                  (Hesitate for a moment while wagging his head left right)
                  2-3 times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
                    haha... a good one

Border control: Male or female?
                    Neo Gupta: (Again hesitate for a moment while wagging his head left right...) Both

joke all over the world.

how do chinese name their kids?
                    when they have sex on a couch its cheng cheng.
                    when they have it on table is peking peking
                    when they have it on floor is ming ming
                    when indians do the job for them its hu quing....

whats the similarity between new born mammals and chinese..?
                    both can't open their eyes...lolz...

Comment

our company specialize in manufacturing brake pads and brake shoes in china .welcom to get in touch with us.hope we can have a good cooperation.

msn:xuzehui80@hotmail.com
                      email:blairsafety@126.com

Comment

Joke about Indians:

An Indian being questioned at a border control:

What's your name?
                        Neo Gupta
                        How old are you?
                        I am dirty (thirty).
                        Sex?
                        (Hesitate for a moment while wagging his head left right)
                        2-3 times a week.

border control must be in china
                        they can't read english ...

Comment

supply brake pads and brake shoes

our company specialize in manufacturing brake pads and brake shoes .
                          welcom to contact with us .
                          hope we can have a good cooperation.
                          our website :http://www.aov.com.cn

msn:xuzehui80@hotmail.com

email:blairsafety@126.com

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                            border control must be in china
                            they can't read english ...
                            No, it's in Singapore. when i was in singapore, i saw many indian labours work there. they are very cheap, were paid only 400 singapore dollars a month. while workers from china were paid 1500 S-dollars.

Comment

god help this dumb brain....writes anything out of context ....may be is difficult to find correct words for a meaningful sentence ....
                              ch..ch...ch....what a pity....if chinese who move out of china are this stupid i wonder how those inside would be

btw...what about the posts on chinese labor camps, organ trade of prisoners, sex scandal involving japanese tourists...

no comments ?
                              or are the narrow minded chinese still searching an irrelevant answer...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X