Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Friendship

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

100% agree with you @shilparana . As a good friend knows all your best stories but a Bestie has lived all with you.

Comment

Friendship in my words is the faith that you should on each other and of course Shilpa friend should know yourself and love you a lot.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Thanks Neha and priyanka mam.

Comment

A human without friend is like a body without a soul...

Comment

True friendship is..When you are ready to expect anything and everything from friends, good, bad or ugly. that's what I call true friendship. What's your thought ??

Comment

Yes Shilpa Without a friend the world is a wilderness. And Friendship is a combination of affection, loyalty, love, respect, and trust.
              "True friends are rare to find and are always very kind.Friends are ornaments so beautiful And always make us cheerful.True friends are the work of perfection And give us right direction."

Comment

Friends are an important part of every individual’s life. So, friends are truly important.

Comment

A true friends would not judge you, A true friends will keep your secrets as a secret, And a true friends will always there for you...

Comment

Can a boy and girl be true friends?

Comment

Yes Nitish actually a boy and girl can be a good friends in my opinion.
                      Neha Rani
                      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

I would like to add to it, "A friend is someone who knows all bad about you and still loves you".

"A friend is someone to whom you give all the authority to ruin you by trusting him that he will not"

Comment

But in this generation there is no true friendship we cant trust any one.

Comment

Working...
                          X