Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage and Love

A student asks a teacher: What is love?

The teacher said: In order to answeryour question, go to the paddy field and choose the biggest paddy and comeback.
    But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick.

The student went to the field, went thru first row, he saw one big paddy, but he wonders....may be there is a bigger one later. Then he saw another bigger one...
    but may be there is an even bigger one waiting for him. Later, when he finished more than half of the paddy field, he started to realize that the paddy is not as big as the previous one he saw, he know he had missed the biggest one, and he regretted. So, he ended up went back to the teacher with empty hand.

The teacher told him, this is love...you keep looking for a better one, but later you realize you have already missed the person

---------------------------------------------------------------
    The student asked: What is marriage then?

The teacher said: In order to answeryour question, go to the corn field and choose the biggest corn and come back.
    But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick.

The student went to the corn field,this time he is careful not to repeat the previous mistake, when he reached the middle of the field, he had picked one medium corn that he feels satisfied, and comes back to the teacher.

The teacher tells him, this time you are bringing back a corn.... you looked for one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is the best one you get.... this is marriage.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Very Nice. I really liked it. From where did you get this?
    Keep it up.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Its very good collection

Comment

Nice one sunilkumar. Hope you keep posting these kind of stuffs.

Comment

wow that was really nice stuff, sunilkumar .... By the way do you have any experience of love or are you married .. he he he ... just kidding take it lightly ....
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

It's superb sunil!
            Pls keep on posting things like that
            Link Building Resources
            Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Priyanka I am still single waiting for some one (i.e. My dream girl) .... By the way ..... will you like to come on date with me? ... just kidding ... take it lightly.....
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
              X