X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian with non-Indian...

Hello there....

Good evening....

I just finished my emailing stuff and I miss this forum.
    Umm... please do not laugh as I would like to share you a real story...
    Well, it was happened in my life but I do not need to tell you when....
    I met him and it was just a casual meeting between two new friends.
    I have to say that he was quite 'sweet'. I never cared about his ethnic or race as long as he was still a human being created by God and co-incidently he was holding the same belief too so ... mama mia... we had main thing in common.

Anyway, this special friendship wasn't be able to be continued. I couldn't explain it too far but we ended it nicely and politely.

It was simple... part of his family couldn't accept the difference between us although we hold the same religion.

He is from "this forum country" and I am from another country....

Well, several people said that we were a good couple (Tell you the truth... we were beauty and charming...LOL )

Friends... I have a stupid question.... How is the best strategy to minimize any barrier in a relationship or a marriage between an Indian and a non-Indian? Forgive me for this stupid question...

You know friends... Love will not choose ethnicity, right....... ?
    Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2005, 05:19 PM.

I am totally agree with you that Love will not choose ethnicity. Love has no Barriers or Border of any religion or country.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

I have a some friends that married non Indian. It's hard for me to believe that the Indian culture is still holding on to a system that was opposed upon them by the Britt’s this is not 1947. For my Indian brothers and sisters you will not prepare yourself for the future if you don’t except change. For someone to find someone that they get along with and love is hard some people search a life time for find someone like that but the real tragedy is not to date him because of what others think or because of a color we all are of one race and that is the human race.

Comment

Working...
      X