Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disadvantages of using matrimonial sites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disadvantages of using matrimonial sites.

one disadvantage with online matrimony stems from free online profiles. Several profiles can be frivolous, and may lack seriousness and the required information. Usually, these silly profiles are created by individuals who are not serious of marriage but insert their profiles just because it is free. This happens mostly with free, non-monitored matrimonial websites.
    However, with a paid or moderated profile system, the misuse can be restrained.

Using matrimonial websites is fun but getting indulged into them and finalizing a partner is quite riskier.
    Web design company

Comment

Yes Swati you are right, this is the foolish thing to trust on the matrimonial sites. How could you say the person you are choosing from matrimonial sites is correct for you or not?
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

haha how can you be sure about anyone for that matter. So I think it is hit and run in each case
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

The world of matrimonial sites is not always safe and we often get to know about how people get duped by frauds they meet online.

Comment

The main disadvantage with online matrimony stems from free online profiles. Several profiles can be frivolous, and may lack seriousness and the required information. Usually, these silly profiles are created by individuals who are not serious of marriage but insert their profiles just because it is free. This happens mostly with free, non-monitored matrimonial websites.
            However, with a paid and/or moderated profile system, the misuse can be restrained.
            Web design company

Comment

Working...
            X