Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible India: for Neo's eyes only (be prepared for a shock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snower
    wow, looks like that Neo's dalit myth is much more complicate than i imagined.
    everything is complicated for ur tiny brain snower try to focus on tying ur shoe laces properly. if a donkey like u achieves that, he should consider the effort his parents made in bringing him to this planet, fulfilled...
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      i don't think u have a religion so i ll not comment on it
      firstly because i don't think animals have a religion and secondly the communist government in china treats men and women like animals thus forbidding them to have a religion.

obviously ur both i ll not bad mouth any religion for an animal like u. i ll just say this. the fact that u spoke such words about hinduism shows ur upbringing and the fact that eating roaches makes u exactly that. a roach from a dirty drain. god knows what ur mother ate to give birth to such an insect...
      Neo, I beg you wash your left hand before typing your posts. your posts are too smelly.

using "strong" words does not strengthen your claims, it only exposes your incapacity. i think you are old enough to know this simple thing? right?

calm down, don't make me disapointed.

Comment

Neo, I beg you wash your left hand before typing your posts. your posts are too smelly.

using "strong" words does not strengthen your claims, it only exposes your incapacity. i think you are old enough to know this simple thing? right?

calm down, don't make me disapointed.
        i don't need to be agitated to insult a donkey snower don't worry i am very calm.

as for washing my hands..lolz..u better watch the next cockroach u fry and eat. it may very well have come from the very toilet i visited in germany ...

Comment

I don't think NEO is old enough.
          He should be under 30.To see his extreme words,it seems he did not experience so much.
          Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 01-28-2007, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            i don't need to be agitated to insult a donkey snower don't worry i am very calm.

as for washing my hands..lolz..u better watch the next cockroach u fry and eat. it may very well have come from the very toilet i visited in germany ...
            neo, you frequently mention donkey, dog, insect, cockroach, monky.... etc

tell me more about how these animals roaming in your mind, ok? say it out, don't feel shy, don't suck your left hand fingers.

Be brave, neo, i'm with you.

Comment

neo, you frequently mention donkey, dog, insect, cockroach, monky.... etc

tell me more about how these animals roaming in your mind, ok? say it out, don't feel shy, don't suck your left hand fingers.

Be brave, neo, i'm with you.
              i just mention to make u feel at home snower i know u belong with them thats why.

i don't need to suck my left fingers, ur there to do the job for me...aren't u?

i m sure the mention of cockroaches made u hungry...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                i just mention to make u feel at home snower i know u belong with them thats why.

i don't need to suck my left fingers, ur there to do the job for me...aren't u?

i m sure the mention of cockroaches made u hungry...
                looks you love these cockroaches very much, haha...

well done! neo, talking more about the donkey, monkey and insect in your brain. say it out. nobody would discriminate you because of that...

Comment

Working...
                X