Is our country Free ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is our country Free ?

What you call a country which still discriminate against its majority??
    Yes if you can go by the facts and figures dhalits are having a numerical majority in India. In a country you call fre a Dhalit can not hoist her national flag.checkout the article

If a MAJORITY can be downtrodden and discriminated they must be deserving of that discrimination.

(Deep thought:analyze before commenting)

Comment

What majority and what minority ?

Each citizen of India is deemed equal before the Constitution of India and has the right to unfurl the national flag. If someone doesn't agree to the national Constitution then what rights do they have to decide who unfurls the flag or not, a flag which represents India as does the Constitution.

Comment

Indian is the most public supressed country in the world. the well known caste system is the worst and the most long-lasting discrimination in the whole history of mankind. and it still prevails in india now. indian should stop boasting their social system, and calm down to have a good think about their problems. admit your shortcomings is the first step to make them up.

Comment

Nonsense! Indians became aware of how discriminatory the caste system was 200 years ago itself. Modern Union of India since the day it was formed bans any discrimination against anyone in its constitution itself. One of the main writer of India's constitution was himself what you are calling a "dalit". India is a free, non-discriminatory country by law and tries its best to live by its law. Of course India needs to follow its ideal, its constitution, its guiding book to perfection yet and exactly that will happen one day.

Comment

come on, indian, stop cheating yourself. stop cheating the world. people all around the world know the notorious caste system still prevail in india. be honest, please.

Comment

Snower which country are you from? Before preaching to clean, clean ur own shit first. I dont think there s any country in the world that s more secular and tolerant than india is. I challenge you no matter which country ur from.

Comment

rohit, calm down please, i am from china.

why are you so angry? I was just stating a fact. caste system, a long-lasting discrimination, is still prevailing in india. i feel sad for that, and hope indian people make some progress on that. please don't feel offended.

Comment

India is a secular nation but now few political party are giving reservation to dalit, OBC and other caste that is creating feeling of castisim ... by doing this political party are making their vote bank by segmenting people from population of India on basis of religion caste etc.....

snower there is no discrimination when its comes to law in India... people from every caste are treated equally .. when they do crime.

No community is given special right over other… but few community those who are consider as week is given some sort of reservation in Job (Govt. Job), school and college but that is also wrong, coz those who are going to get reservation they are not working hard they know with less mark they can get...

Nobody had stoped dalit to host flag...

but few village in india is very remotely located they are not in touch with central and capital of their own state, member of parliament of that area enjoy with the money which should be used for progress of that area(village)...

Those poeple whose basic requirement are not filled to live life for them to host flag has no meaning... ha ha ha....

People in such village are not only dalit... they are of different different caste...
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-03-2006, 07:14 PM.
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

sunilkumar no use talking to the chinese. These chinese only go to forums to criticize other countries. Just see this snower, he is still saying the same thing after I posted some details about the situation regarding caste-system in India. These chinese are just here to provoke. All chinese IPs should be banned from this forum because they are creating a nuisance here for many months now.

Comment

Observer i think many of them around here are not chinese but americans masquerading as chinese.

I have met chinese people in person and i dont think they r so arrogant or intolerant. All these posts here in the chinese names i believe is a part of some propaganda..

Remember nuclear deal with india that americans are pressing so hard upon. Chinese and indian markets are going global and next generation threats to british and americans. And anywhere they see a challenge they want people of that region to fight among themselves.

For eg the same US supplies economic aids and advanced helicopters to pakistan on one hand and claims to oppose terrorism on the other. They support iran once and then iraq, tehy support israel on one hand and then they change their foreign policy and support palestine.

They economically ruined USSR with the help of hedge funds to break the backbone of their greatest enemy at that time.

My logic here will seem outrightly stupid to u. But start linking things and u will see a bigger and a very cruel plot here. I can give you thousands of illustrations if u want to. Just study foreign policy of america and england over the last 50 years. you will know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                        I have met chinese people in person and i dont think they r so arrogant or intolerant. All these posts here in the chinese names i believe is a part of some propaganda..
                        American or chinese, educated and intelligent people are reasonable all over the world. I work in the US and 80% of americans are very respectful and helpful to foreigners. I am not bothered about their political feelings as long as they know what they are saying.

It is only stupid people like snower who open their mouth without getting their facts right. They belong to the circus that believes what doesn't belong to them is not good.
                        But you are right, its no use to bad mouth china because of one stupid person. From now on, if he opens his mouth, I will make sure to make him his own foot in that mouth. To begin with, lets enlighten this moron on the caste system and see what he is able to understand with his mangled english comprehension.

Mr Snower. Clear some ice from your frozen brain and read this.

Or if this is too much food for your starved brain let me summarise it for you. May God help you understand this as unfortunately, i see from your broken english that you may not have the abilities to learn and understand something completely.

Everything a society comes up with has its significance and purpose in an era of time. When varna ( or caste system as outsiders labeled it) was born, it was not based on discrimination but on occupation. Have you heard of the surnames "blacksmith", "hunter" and others? These are also based on profession which their ancestors had. Not every blacksmith works with metal in today's world you idiot.
                        Similarly, in India, the so called "low castes" are not deprived. The father of Indian constitution was B.R. Ambedkar ( search a few facts and you will get to know he was a so called deprived caste). We have had a president from this class. Ours is the only country that gives reserved seats in educational institutions, jobs to the those who were deprived centuries ago.
                        In some remote villages, incidents do happen once in a while but thats because there are idiots all over the world just like you are in your country who believe in their supremacy.
                        Understand? At least make an effort. May be in next life you will be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary
                          When varna ( or caste system as outsiders labeled it) was born, it was not based on discrimination but on occupation.
                          come on, hehe, this a sheer lie. the caste system was set up by the ayran who invaded the ancient india, they slaved the native people and devided people in to classes according to occupation among ayran, but the native is put to the lowest class because they are dark in skin colour. the native were savagely repressed and discriminated, there is a chinese saying : paper cannot contain fire. please do not even try to cover the fact. ok?

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                            come on, hehe, this a sheer lie. the caste system was set up by the ayran who invaded the ancient india, they slaved the native people and devided people in to classes according to occupation among ayran, but the native is put to the lowest class because they are dark in skin colour. the native were savagely repressed and discriminated, there is a chinese saying : paper cannot contain fire. please do not even try to cover the fact. ok?
                            i m not surprised at all by ur comments now...by now its pretty much clear to me that u din't have any schooling and ur knowledge of history is a big 0....may be ur used to only reading the biography of communist dictators in ur history classes....
                            aryan theory has no relevance here...no one knows if it is true or not...but ur stupidity is by now a well known fact...
                            accordinging to u the native people should all be of lower classes in this case..that shows how ignorant u are...what ur refering to as native people are the people of south india...so according to u all of them are lower classes? hahaha...what an idiot...my god....
                            what did ur parents feed u ....hay? ) coz trust me u think like a donkey...hahaha...

Comment

Some smart japanese politicians said,We must accept chinese and korean people because they are minority in this island.

but few years later japanese realized the fact that we are already minority....

Comment

Working...
                              X