Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by googleabcd
    The most powerful country with the best economic, technology, military and culture.

We will see this happen in our life time
    This is exactly what i was talking about. i think most of the chinese still dream of a unipolar world with china as the superpower in the years to come. well what can i say u just proved me right that how wrong are your notions. this is an era of multipolar world and when you say most powerful country you show the narrow mindness characterising the 20th century. this was exactly what led to the steep growth and then destruction of nazi germany. learn from history my friend. don't copy mistakes.
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Please give us evidences and prove that this is an era of multipolar world.

We all admint U.S is currently the most powerful country in the world. Sooner or later, another country will replace it. At least, for now the one with highest possibility is China.

Powerful countries will fight each other for resources, just like animal fighting for food. There is a very famous Chinese saying:" There won't be two tigers in the same mountain".

Another thing is that if you think Chinese are already arrogant and narrow minded, then you are absoulte wrong.
      If you know Chinese and visit Chinese forums, then you will see that all Chinese know where we are, what kind of status it is, what is the relationship between China and U.S.

However, we have our goals/plans and we will archieve them step by step.

Originally posted by Neo
      This is exactly what i was talking about. i think most of the chinese still dream of a unipolar world with china as the superpower in the years to come. well what can i say u just proved me right that how wrong are your notions. this is an era of multipolar world and when you say most powerful country you show the narrow mindness characterising the 20th century. this was exactly what led to the steep growth and then destruction of nazi germany. learn from history my friend. don't copy mistakes.
      Last edited by googleabcd; 12-18-2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Please give us evidences and prove that this is an era of multipolar world.
        Indians consider SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation) headed by the big brother India and composed of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan to be a pole in the world.

Comment

Hi,everyone,stick to the topic!!
          I think it is not a good thing for china winning so many golden medols in Aisan Games.All other countries are disppointed by the big gap between china and them.After all other countries will lose interest in taking part in this games.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            i don't think china learnt anything from the tone of its citizens. they claim the glory of war but easily forget how a small island like japan tormented china for almost two decades. someone on this forum was claiming china's superiority in military strength. i made this point to emphasise that china has not defeated one big power in all these years and it could not withstand japan until usa crushed it, so pls wake up and come out of such stupid ideas as the glory of war.
            Neoon't always glorify yourself by mentioning Japan which has nothing to do with india.At that time japan was a devil just like Germany. I beleive you are not a relative of devils.Without the hard fighting of chinese troops I am 100% sure india would become one of the slaves of Japan.On this point,UK and US were all grateful to china.
            We were defeated at the begining,SU was also defeated by Germany at the beging.but we wan as last.Without the help of US and SU,the victory might came later,but it came finally.

Comment

I not read all posts...but I know answer to question posed in topic "Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?"

Answer is chinese is better athletes! India send shittyass losers to these games...the sports industry in india stinks!! nobody play sports in schools!! It stinks!! Everybody sit on fat ass eating deep fried turds and complain that Indians cant play...yes, it true...Indians cant play any sport..

I not chinian!! I Indian!!
              Alakh Niranjan!

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                Neoon't always glorify yourself by mentioning Japan which has nothing to do with india.At that time japan was a devil just like Germany. I beleive you are not a relative of devils.Without the hard fighting of chinese troops I am 100% sure india would become one of the slaves of Japan.On this point,UK and US were all grateful to china.
                We were defeated at the begining,SU was also defeated by Germany at the beging.but we wan as last.Without the help of US and SU,the victory might came later,but it came finally.
                so japan was a devil because it occupied china...i guess that makes china a devil now that it occupies tibet? hahaha

u change definitions to suit urself don't u ? thats what i call narrow mindness.

as for india becoming slaves of japan, may i remind u that ur country din't have the guts to take back hongkong from england till the 99 yr old lease expired. a lease that u were forced to sign by the british? so much for the big mouth chinese military.

talk of glory when u ll have the tiny island of taiwan under control. for me china is nothing but an opportunistic country always targetting the weaker and ill prepared countries and running away with the tail under the butt at the sight of a power.

even the korean war would have been a disaster but for the help of ussr.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
                  Indians consider SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation) headed by the big brother India and composed of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan to be a pole in the world.
                  hahaha better than keeping a neighbour north korea starving under its inept ruler to serve its own interests like china does.

as for a multipolar world any one capable of understanding english would have read that i said its the future, not the present situation. unfortunately i can't explain it to u in chinese please try understanding again.

the future would have USA, EU, Japan, India, Russia, Brazil, Australia and many other powerful countries. gone are the days of one country replacing another as the super power. US has realised this, thats why its admitting India to the nuclear club. Better other realise this too. else only disaster awaits them

Comment

Hi,everyone,stick to the topic!!
                    I think it is not a good thing for china winning so many golden medols in Aisan Games.All other countries are disppointed by the big gap between china and them.After all other countries will lose interest in taking part in this games.
                    good, lets stick to this topic. first of all let examine ur claim about other countries being disappointed. this thread was started by some chinese. is that correct?
                    read my first reply. the answer i gave was that chinese atheletes are better than indians. so unlike ur perception that other countries are disappointed, other countries accept that chinese are good in sports so come out of this inferiority complex please.

next point, why chinese atheletes are good. if u want an honest answer, here it is. sports are neglected in india. all the families that send their kids to school in india tell them to study well, no one says to play well
                    the schools have no facilities for sports although they have very good science labs, computer labs etc.

i ll take my example, when in school i used to play cricket because i liked the game. i was not bad at it but my family always told me to focus on studies and not sport. result? i studied well yes, i went to a top engineering college in india, got a degree, then went to germany to work for SAP- a big software company and finally ended up in USA working for KPMG- another consulting giant. i achieved all this because i put lot of hard work in my studies. if i was encouraged for sports, may be i could be as good in cricket although not here working for one of the top 5 consulting companies in the world.

i have not been to china but i can guess how is the educational system there. communist governments support education and sports both. kids are separated in schools based on their interests and skills into sportsmen and studious. sportsmen are encouraged to work hard. the fact that under communism every one, engineer or a sports person has insurance, medical care, housing and other similar benefits helps too. Thats why probably there are more indian engineers and doctors in USA then there are chinese.
                    this doesn't mean India should start boasting of this. Its an area where we could learn from China. obviously not the communist way but something in between.

i hope this answers the question. ofcourse there are some stupid people who neither play sports nor are well educated and just complain about things. they are both "chinian" and indian. my sincere advise to them. please don't open ur mouth in public forums. ur insulting ur parents who were not able to give u proper education.
                    Last edited by Neo; 12-20-2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Congratulations,you have acheived so many qalifications.But it seems you have no knowledge of china although you talked alot about china.

Comment

Congratulations,you have acheived so many qalifications.But it seems you have no knowledge of china although you talked alot about china.
                        i have the same opinion about your knowledge about india friend
                        lets agree that is not possible to judge each other's country sitting in our cozy couches. our governments are making efforts to increase cooperation. may be that will help our respective knowledge.

Comment

Considering the current situations, all powerful countries
                          play sports well, especially in olympics.

Below is the final ranking of 2004 olympics. To be honest, this ranking exactly shows how powerful a country is in the current world, or I should say "current world order".

Medal Tally Gold Silver Bronze
                          United States 35 39 29
                          China 32 17 14
                          Russia 27 27 38
                          Australia 17 16 16
                          Japan 16 9 12
                          Germany 14 16 18
                          France 11 9 13
                          Italy 10 11 11
                          South Korea 9 12 9
                          Great Britain 9 9 12
                          Cuba 9 7 11
                          Ukraine 9 5 9

Originally posted by Neo
                          good, lets stick to this topic. first of all let examine ur claim about other countries being disappointed. this thread was started by some chinese. is that correct?
                          read my first reply. the answer i gave was that chinese atheletes are better than indians. so unlike ur perception that other countries are disappointed, other countries accept that chinese are good in sports so come out of this inferiority complex please.

next point, why chinese atheletes are good. if u want an honest answer, here it is. sports are neglected in india. all the families that send their kids to school in india tell them to study well, no one says to play well
                          the schools have no facilities for sports although they have very good science labs, computer labs etc.

i ll take my example, when in school i used to play cricket because i liked the game. i was not bad at it but my family always told me to focus on studies and not sport. result? i studied well yes, i went to a top engineering college in india, got a degree, then went to germany to work for SAP- a big software company and finally ended up in USA working for KPMG- another consulting giant. i achieved all this because i put lot of hard work in my studies. if i was encouraged for sports, may be i could be as good in cricket although not here working for one of the top 5 consulting companies in the world.

i have not been to china but i can guess how is the educational system there. communist governments support education and sports both. kids are separated in schools based on their interests and skills into sportsmen and studious. sportsmen are encouraged to work hard. the fact that under communism every one, engineer or a sports person has insurance, medical care, housing and other similar benefits helps too. Thats why probably there are more indian engineers and doctors in USA then there are chinese.
                          this doesn't mean India should start boasting of this. Its an area where we could learn from China. obviously not the communist way but something in between.

i hope this answers the question. ofcourse there are some stupid people who neither play sports nor are well educated and just complain about things. they are both "chinian" and indian. my sincere advise to them. please don't open ur mouth in public forums. ur insulting ur parents who were not able to give u proper education.

Comment

Considering the current situations, all powerful countries
                            play sports well, especially in olympics.

Below is the final ranking of 2004 olympics. To be honest, this ranking exactly shows how powerful a country is in the current world, or I should say "current world order".

Medal Tally Gold Silver Bronze
                            United States 35 39 29
                            China 32 17 14
                            Russia 27 27 38
                            Australia 17 16 16
                            Japan 16 9 12
                            Germany 14 16 18
                            France 11 9 13
                            Italy 10 11 11
                            South Korea 9 12 9
                            Great Britain 9 9 12
                            Cuba 9 7 11
                            Ukraine 9 5 9
                            since when sports became a criteria to show how powerful a country is which school of thought promulgates this idea, i would like to know because according to your logic britain ranks lower than south korea or china...haha...
                            i think this thread has become totally irrelevant..people here are trying to mix sports and political prowess of nations...kenya has world's best marathon runners...according to this screwed up logic kenya should come ahead of sweden or norway for example...

pls...give us a break....if u have to judge how powerful a country is...use GDP, per capita income, military strength, health care, education, foreign investments and other parameters and i am not saying china will not fare good if u use this parameter but to say that sports shows how powerful a country is is outright ridiculous....it only shows the organised sports industry in a country that provides better facilities and career to sports person...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                              it only shows the organised sports industry in a country that provides better facilities and career to sports person...
                              You are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                                for me china is nothing but an opportunistic country always targetting the weaker and ill prepared countries and running away with the tail under the butt at the sight of a power. even the korean war would have been a disaster but for the help of ussr.
                                That's a very rude remark about China.

To many Chinese, India is a brazen country, always ready to domineer over weak countries in south Asia and tries to put the blames on others for international conflicts India has provoked. India is hypocratic: it styled itself a leader of non-aligned movement but would not hesitate to beg US for military support at the sight of a power. 1962 would have been a greater disaster for India had it not been for the good-will gesture of China.

Sorry, but you provoked above remarks.

Comment

Working...
                                X